Author Topic: Strugglingteens.com  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Strugglingteens.com
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
They may have had a better education, but pretty much anyone involved with his case (Bugliosi  sp?) will tell you that he is extremely intelligent.  Crazy and evil, but intelligent.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Strugglingteens.com
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »
Look punk someone else started the Manson thread not me. But I did time in Pelican Bay with him and I'd just love to hear you walk in there talking this kind of shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Strugglingteens.com
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
Talking WHAT kind of shit?  That he's a evil maniac?  No, of course I wouldn't want to say that around him.  Should I be scared of him from behind my computer???? :lol:

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Strugglingteens.com
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
Manson was a scary dude. My friends uncle did time with him. Made it a point not to look at him. Who the hell did time at pelican bay?? Guess CEDU works. :grin:  Oh and my whole point is that Manson is not a nice person, nor was his followers or whatever. There is no need to put that shit with CEDU stuff or anywhere else on this planet. He was INVOLVED, and was guilty. Oh but I guess inside everybody is innocent. Who gives a shit about the hole or whatever. The big (HUGE) difference is that for most of the kids at CEDU, they were not there because a courtroom decided their fate, and at CEDU, once you are in, you stay in for at least a year. The only set date was 2.5 years in the program, and it was not set in stone, I watched a lot of kids get rolled back after coming back from ascent. My friend was in for a loong ass time, and there was a few two and three ascent tour people there. There was no "good" time, shit if you were doing good, they would find ways to bag on your ass..... Unless you were a kiss-ass and they used you for keeping the other kids in agreement. Anyways, my point is mainly that prison is usually the result of making deliberate wrong choices as an adult, CEDU was often times kids with shitty parents who had money. Prison is not fun, nor is it supposed to be.

And for the love of god, anybody can buy a quote book, be creative and think up something deep and meaningful on your own.

and what in the hell is this Lon bullshit about? That is just weird. Jesus H. Christ might be an anonymous poster here for that matter, why do we get so silly? And our posts go so far off topic, that when something important is posted, it may be in a totally separate topic. I'll own up to the fact that sometimes me doing a flame job doesn't help keep things on topic, but shit fellas, we are better than that. This is like one of those fuck-around raps that got out of the facilitators control :grin: remember some of those.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Strugglingteens.com
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »
Alright, fair enough. I will drop the Manson discussion. But sometimes I wonder who is really the devil when people like Lon are sending kids to the foreign schools who have done nothing but sneak out a couple times.