Author Topic: RECENT CEDU STUDENT  (Read 6017 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« on: June 22, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »
3 words...FUCK THAT SCHOOL
i was there for 1 and a half months before i got to come home because i had to have surgery on my shoulder. GET THIS: SECOND NATURE BLUE RIDGE (much like Ascent) Dislocated my shoulder while restraing me inside car. FUCK THEM anyone interested in more details please reply
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »
On 2004-06-22 20:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"3 words...FUCK THAT SCHOOL

i was there for 1 and a half months before i got to come home because i had to have surgery on my shoulder. GET THIS: SECOND NATURE BLUE RIDGE (much like Ascent) Dislocated my shoulder while restraing me inside car. FUCK THEM anyone interested in more details please reply"

INTERESTED!!!
i'm compiling a book of stories... would you like to write one for me?  i think yours would be perfect... i'd like to include as much as i can about restraints.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 09:10:00 AM »
sure, my email is [email protected] and my aim is chschn87. My complete story is long, it started in March at 2nd nature then a treatment center now CEDU HIGH. im home now and im slowly talking my parents out of it....hopefully it works. I have nightmares every night now. all i can say is FUCK CEDU

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »
On 2004-06-23 06:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"sure, my email is [email protected] and my aim is chschn87. My complete story is long, it started in March at 2nd nature then a treatment center now CEDU HIGH. im home now and im slowly talking my parents out of it....hopefully it works. I have nightmares every night now. all i can say is FUCK CEDU"

it's so sad that the dislocation of your shoulder under "therapeutic" disguise isn't enough to sway your parents.
i'd like to help you in any way that i can.  my aim is fiend4vinyl.  hit me up.
aura solomon

Offline Investigator

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »
Where is this site located?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 11:03:00 PM »
Listen, it's not easy for staff and students to write you because CEDU easily writes off protests as "disgruntled employees" or "troubled teens."  Anyone who hears these words immediately discredits us.  I went to CEDU over a decade ago because I was an underachiever with low self esteem. I wasn't a liar or a druggie.  I split because it was a cult and they break you down and turn you into a CEDU zombie.  Many parents who send their kids are just rich people who ditch their kids when the going gets tough.  I never talked about the CEDU experience b/c its their word against mine and a former student calling the place a cult holds no water.

I did not SEE any sexual abuse because everyone was too afraid to be criticize.  It was like living behind the Iron Curtain.  Older students are trained to bully and spy so everyone keeps their trap shut.  

The crime for CEDU is that they verbally and mentally abuse their students and get paid an insane amount of money to do it.  

Some of the ex-staff post they have seen totally unethical (and maybe illegal) stuff but are too afraid to say anything.  CEDU has schools in other states like Idaho and it sounds like the police and CPS are in their back pocket. THEY DO NOTHING.  What CEDU does if a kid complains is tell the parents their kid is manipulating. Guess who everyone believes?  

Some kid wrote a post here that a staff member has been licking his face and ears and nobody will do anything (Idaho.)  Apparently this same staff member does it to others.  Believe me if CEDU knew this kid posted his life will be made very difficult.

I am even afraid to write to you after everything I've read in these posts.  I am a single mother of two small children and don't need the aggravation.  

I just want to help any kids suffering and am wondering if you could call Idaho and find out what is happening there.

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »
Dont go back no matter what.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »
i think the cedu program is only a cult to those too weak minded to stand up to it. i was at RMA for the full program, graduated in 1999. i went through the motions, made some great friends, and didn't let it get to me.

i remember what i want to, and leave the rest behind. i think you only feel like you're being brain washed if you let yourself become weak. they can't brain wash anyone who is too strong to succumb to their crap. i think there are some staff there who's hearts are in the right place. i think there are other sick, sadistic staff who are in the wrong. but you can survive and come out somewhat normal if you just remember that it will be over soon, this is not your life - merely a pit stop - and just go through the motions without being sucked in to too much crap.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
I disagree with you.
I'm not weak minded and I never was except when I finally succumed to CEDU's will. Now I have years of extreme emotions and a sometime inability to control them when outside stimmuli regarding profeets, and raps is absorbed. That is modifacation made during my development that shouldn't be there. That is a typical symptom of something that became component in my experience there. That you don't feel "brainwashed" in any way just shows that it wasn't AS strong for you doesn't mean more than that.
It WAS about life/death for me, and not just a 2.5 year ordeal. That's my present problem, ergo- I was brainwashed, and the effects are stronger just dealing with the memories. I didn't know 5 years ago that I was getting CLOSER to my "experience". I assumed I was getting further and further and it would stop torturing/bothering/molesting and effectively  hurting me.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
Some of the core techniques I've seen described as being employed by CEDU were very effective on trained, educated adult servicemen held prisoner in Koren POW camps.

You can read up on that a little bit here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res0g8bp/the8 ... /id44.html

Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them.
--Thomas Paine

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline MorganG

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »
Fuck That school is an understatement.  When you there the program was shorten so you guys wer able to go home sooner then I was.  I had to be there a whole 18 months before I was able to go home.  Also because I arrived three days after one student and because of a staff decision I had to graduate six months after that student.  I was told that this decision was made since they claimed I was not ready to move on.  BS It was for money

Morgan  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: :

The government is much more interested in preserving the purity of its ideology than it is in allowing patients to get effective medicine.
-- Ethan B. Russo, neurologist at Western Montana Clinic

organ Genser

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
I was in the same boat you were, and I agree completely: FUCK CEDU SCHOOL!  It's a total money scam.  They don't give a shit about Kids, only profits!

Hey Morgan, when were you at cedu? And which school? I'm just curious.

Offline MorganG

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »
I was the Running Springs school from 87-90 and this was a nightmare come true for me.  I had a left a troubled life at home where I had terriable reputation with other peers becuase I didn't know how to relate to others since my parents really never showed much love to me since I was abused by them.  All I asked for was to go to a new school with a fresh start not be placed in environment where you are away from your family for me then a year and you get yelled at three days a week.  I never did drugs or drank before I arrived at Cedu and in many ways the lifestyle at Cedu was the same except that I wasn't getting bullyed around my everyone

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

organ Genser

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
I came to cedu RS on december 28, 1990 and finally split from there for good on July 6, 1992.  Is it possible that we knew each other?  I know Bryan Felscher very well, he is my best and only friend from Cedu.  I'm sure that we knew some of the same people.  Send me a private message if you want to talk.

Offline MorganG

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »
How do I send you a message privately you are right in that we do probabley know each other as I graduated in June 90 and I did come back for many graduations.  I was the graduate that Laura Hauser thanked when she graduated in December 91

Morgan

Our friends and allies in the Middle East and Europe will soon be subject to forms of intimidation by an Iraqi government bent on dominating the Middle East and its oil reserves,
http://www.sptimes.com/' target='_new'>Project for the New American Century (were they talking about themselves?)

organ Genser