Author Topic: Why did Max edit out all his quotes?  (Read 6999 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why did Max edit out all his quotes?
« on: June 19, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
What's going on?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »
Only those who have worked for CEDU or as therapists can understand this. It is an evil company, top-down. Perhaps he was threatened.

On 2004-06-19 09:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What's going on?"
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »
It's gotta be something like that because why else would he do that?  His post struck me as very honest.

Has any former therapist/staff been directly threatened?  or is it more indirect?  This is terrible!

Can ex-staff band together and spill what they know to authorities? I mean, if its collective action, isn't there strength in numbers? Or am I totally naive?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 11:52:00 PM »
Also, I was re-reading old posts--some wanted verification they weren't plants.   How do you know when its a plant by CEDU? How do you avoid being lured in by a plant? How protected are these sites?  (OK, Hell on W.--have mercy on me and don't give me a tirade on paranoia.)

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 12:25:00 AM »
heh. No, I'm not a paranoid dude, but I'll go with that one, I'm betting there may have been a couple of plants. It's all in how it is written, I think. You can tell genuine, if you've been there. If you haven't been there, then you will buy it, but so many of us have :razz:

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2004-08-01 22:42 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »
Well, it seems impossible thta CEDU would be protected from their own staff blowing the whistle on the school.  Also, if the lawyer didn't get back to you, that is just one disinterested dude.  Others would be happy to help, I believe. Still, it would probably be easier, less frightening, and more productive if ex-staff hired one lawyer and worked together.

The other thing is what about publishing an article, a cautionary tale, in both trade and general interest magazines? YOu can cloak the identity of the actual school (thus removing yourself from liability) but still relate the story so it can be heard.  

I really want the story told.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »
Because, like the mafia, CEDU comes after you and your family - these posting places don't get that they will kill - kill - kill

Yet, parents will send their kids to them, and trust them - let me know how dealing with the mafia works out huh?
M

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
OK M. Read the post on Need Help in RMA (topic list).  Remember how you told me how you can legally get help, get pulled, and the resources that are available to that end?  Well, those tips are edited out and this kid needs help. Please respond to him...

Also, have you been threatened? We all need to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »
M, it's me again. I wish you didn't edit out your posts.  They are VERY helpful to people visiting this site for the first time who need vindication.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »
Tell Ya what. I'll post annomously and and let yaall know if it is me at the bottom. I am afraid of them, and, for gods sake, I am not a "plant"  why would a plant tell thge truth about the place?

If there is. or ever was, a plant it would be Hell on Wheels, because he basicly says nothing but things that would discredit us all. I think he is John Aaron and the pictures are a diversion. Everybody has pics of themselves.
Maximus

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
On 2004-06-28 13:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

If there is. or ever was, a plant it would be Hell on Wheels, because he basicly says nothing but things that would discredit us all. I think he is John Aaron and the pictures are a diversion. Everybody has pics of themselves.

Maximus

"

::bwahaha:: Are you being serious?

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
Maximus is a bitch. He's on his own little God trip, but it somehow didn't jive with CEDU. Just like a few others I won't mention here. If you think for a minute I am John Aaron, maybe y'all should read a few posts and decide for yourselves. Shit, a few folks on this board know me personally, so either they are fuckin' retards too...... or it's just you. CYA tool. :wave:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »
Its obvious to me that M (if he indeed is Maximus) is suffering from delusions.  He is obviously fucking around here.  He learned well his little mind tricks but you can't con a con.

Mafia?  Give me a fucking break.

Listen I won't post (non-anonymously) about some of the places I've been in the last 14 years since I went to CEDU, but I'm not scared one FUCKING bit about CEDU or any of its affiliates.

So to you M, if all you want to do is spread FEAR around this forum, get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! and go back to CEDU you dumb motherfucker!

just one man's opinion.

Hell on Wheels- I trust you.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
Guys, sometimes I post anon and sometimes I don't. But don't be so hard on M.  When I first started on this site after never talking about CEDU for 15 years, some of the posts by Roy, Jack, and Max helped out in terms of being vindicated about this experience.  I split--so I was cut off from ever talking about it with people who actually lived through the experience.  I had my own thoughts on the place but I honestly felt like everyone thought CEDU ws the second coming of Christ.  All along I'm thinking this is a crappy school, crappy therapy, and mental and verbal abuse by pople who have no idea what therapeutic means.  I ws happy as a pig in shit to just work my ass off in work detail so I didn't have to deal with BS "therapy."  Actually, the wilderness stuff and work details (digging ditches, pipelines, running wheel barrels filled with logs for half a mile and back over and over again were the best therapy CEDU offered me.  I was such a lameass girl with a fragile image too afraid to do anything for failure that putting all my energy into hard work was the only thing therapeutic for me.  That and splitting did wonders for the old "fragile" gal mindset.  

Anyway, I digress. Sorry. I guess healthy dissent is a good thing, but I'd sincerely like it if you guys had a dialogue about it then a one-up battle.  Keeps us stronger, too. I genuinely care about the people on these posts even though the Internet breeds almost a pseudo-intimacy.  

I mean Hell freaked me the hell out too until I read more and saw more nuances. I came to understand him a lot better.

And honestly, it I was worried when B. gave a shout out to all the splitting kids.  'Cause I honestly feel it would play right into CEDU's hands and you have two beautiful children to be there for.  I am a single mom of two small children too, and they would be lost without their father.

Actually I just thought of something. We should do a what to do/ not to do when trying to split. A "How To"....for both RS and RMA.  Maybe the kid can have our phone numbers so the parents can call us as adults so we can verify what their kid is saying.  

PEACE OUT!
hanlea