Author Topic: Soup & Sandwich  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Fuck You Sembler & Ec

• View Profile
Soup & Sandwich
« on: May 31, 2004, 08:58:00 PM »
Stopped by Panera today.  

Enjoyed a bowl of Brocolli Cheddar soup.
Also, I tried the Cheddar and Roast Beef on Stone Rye.  It had this ranch like mayo and some lettuce.  

Real good smack.

At home I'm famished again, too tired to make myself food.  My g/f whipped me up some Thai broth.  Usually we make it with Chicken Broth, lime juice, curry paste, lemon powder, some fresh cooked chicken, mushrooms and green peppers.  Damn good smack.

For sandwich she's learned to make a great samwij w/ pesto on it.  Right now its pesto, provologne, and bacon.  we press them like anyone would a grilled cheese when we dont' care to own a presser or an iron.

Give it a try.  While you're eating, go to this website for some facts on Sembler:

http://www.boycottsembler.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
Soup & Sandwich
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »
more

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Soup & Sandwich
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 05:10:00 AM »
I had 2 wafers of methadone and a gas station burrito followed by a rather large cone shaped joint..then I passed out on my keyboard in the middle of an EQ raid..

we are talking about dinner arent we?
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

• View Profile
Soup & Sandwich
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »
dammit man,

I've been looking for a better sci-fi video game than Enemy Territory.  E.T. is Really good.  However, I am from the age of the D & D and all that shit, so I was looking into EverQuest.

Is it everything they say it is or whatever ?  Should I bloody buy the thing ?  I tried Prince of Persia, but my video card doesn't do pixel shading so I can't play it yet until I learn how to configure the m.f.

Anywho, what's the deal with E.Q. ?  Is there a monthly fee ?  Is there a way around the monthly fee ?  Is EQ turn based or RPG ?  I'm more into action.  

I used to work at a gas station and would eat all of the chimichangas.  Damm they were good.  I would lift the comic books cos we'd get em in every month.  It wasn't a habit, but at least I got to keep up on DD and Xmen for a few months.

I lost that job cos it was on the nightshift and I would fall asleep.  You never know who would show up at the place out in the boondocks of Chapel Hill, TX.[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-06-01 12:01 ]

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Soup & Sandwich
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
Well I think you can buy the game with like 6 expansions for 40 bucks.. You have to pay $11 a month to play as well...
 I dont know if I would buy it now..because some new games are coming out like World of Warcraft..

But yeah I like it...its very time consuming..
The combat is real time..and very socially dependant but theres always alot of people playing..

I dunno man I like it. Its a diversion like anything else....but Im getting too old for drinking and bars and shit like that..so it works out well for me..

Make sure that you have a good (cable,etc) isp if you wanna play any MMORPGs ....EQ is very graphic intensive due to the engine they use..

But EQ 2 and World of Warcraft are coming out this year also so..Id look into those too.

http://www.crusadersvalorous.org/viewnews.php

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/

DISCLAIMER - All people places and things in the above post are ficticious. Any resemblance to persons or things real or otherwise are purely coincidental.[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-06-01 14:01 ][ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-06-01 14:03 ]
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised