Author Topic: 66.49.156.32 new website.  (Read 14754 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
66.49.156.32 new website.
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

On 2004-05-30 09:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"" Psychologists have a  term: "group polarization," which describes the tendency for like-minded people, talking only with one another, to end up believing a more extreme version of what they thought before they started to talk."

::cheers::

I think this is the absolute core issue here on the part of both extremes. Let's take the rape allegation, for example since that's the one that ppl seem to key on the most in this thread. When I see that sort of statement, I parse it this way.

• I have heard numerous times and I do believe that some clients were raped in the Program; either by other clients or by staff or even, possibly, staff parents.
  • We all know that the Semblers and other ppl in charge of the Program(s) must have heard the same things, we even have documentation of their having been informed formally by way of the press and/or the justice system.
  • We all know that Sembler and at least some of his affiliates continue to brag, even to this day, about what they did wrt the Program all those years ago.

The person or people who published that website obviously hold the ppl they name personaly responsible for these rapes and other abuses; moreso because the sadistic SOBs (in my opinion, of course) have the audacity to brag about what they've done. (am I misquoting or misrepresenting? Leme know, I don't mean to)

The Semblers, Eckerds, Loenbergs (et al, ad nauseum) simply do not believe that any rapes or other abuses ever took place. How do they manage to not know that their programs, of which they are so proud, were and are horribly abusive? Just exactly the same way that the other group remains sincerely convinced that they are and were very much aware of the abuses.

Group polarization is, I believe, the best explanation for it that I've seen to date. The Semblers & Assc. simply surround themselves w/ people who will not challenge their self serving image of what they have done. Same w/ the other group.

The trouble is that the Semblers' lawyers don't give a flyin' run at a rollin doughnut what anyone means by these assignations. They're going to hold the authors accountable for the legal definitions of precisely what they have said.

Ya'll are right, I think, that these inflamatory statements tend to hurt the truth and our credibility as a group. But I hope you'll agree that beating the questions around openly like this has probably clarified the issue just a little, at least for some ppl.

When he [Califano] claims that the voters of Arizona and California did not know what they were voting for when they supported the two initiatives, he reminds me of the way Serbia's President Slobodan Milosevic reacted to recent election results in that country.
-- George Soros -- Sunday, February 2 1997; Page C01 The Washington Post

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
It is wrong to leave a stumbling block in the road once it has tripped you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Fuck You Sembler & Ec

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
http://www.boycottsembler.com

guess this means we can all go to baywalk and watch a movie on the backs of children.  Lets buy some land from Sembler Corp., they have great deals.  Say, lets go to the Holocaust Museum and make donations in the name of Sembler & Loebenberg.  Hell, for that matter - I think I know some people who have first hand training in the arts of opening up child camps for commerce.  They've been posting here like Sembler would if him and his attorney's knew or cared anything about the efforts of survivors. We should just go and fucking re-open Straight Incorporated w/ ol' Sembler's blessings.  Jeez, the guy is a bloody god around here.

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »
"Keep quiet, we don't want any trouble!"

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
First off as bad as Straight was Baywalk has nothing to do with it. Jesus Christ, Mel Sembler has made 10s of millions of dollars as a land developer, one of the premier developers in the nation independent of his involvement with Straight Inc and DFAF. You got some evidence Baywalk was built "off the backs of kids" or is this just more fantasy of yours?

Better stay out of every strip shopping mall in Florida because he has developed most all of them. Oh yeah, Home Depot too, because he has built them as well.

Fuck while you are at it, stop shopping at eckerd drugs, or even for that matter stop doing any business with any republican because it is all just a big giant conspiracy along with the aliens to make money off kids backs. Every dime ever made by a republican was due to straight.

Maybe we can settle all your problems once and for all....STRAIGHT DID IT!!!

Got mental illness today....Straight did it.
Got no job.....straight did it.
Got no life......straight did it.
Got a drug habit.......straight again.
Can't talk without arguing....ITS THAT GODDAMN STRAIGHTS FAULT AND FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DICK.

(note: this is sarcasm)

ps, Ginger, you nailed it baby!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
On 2004-06-01 11:54:00, Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg wrote:

"To this last ANONYMOUS post:

Please identify yourself fully and take pride in your posts.  Leave an address and a phone number as well, so that we may contact you personally and reward you for your most excellent posts.

And once again you are threatening this anon because he/she doesn't agree with your actions.  If I was moderating this forum, I would ban your IP for life for your behavior, and not just with this handle with all of them coming from your IP.

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
If I was bla bla bla bla bla...huh ?

ha ha ha.

eat yo heart out !

Offline smack

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »
Greg, you are a dumb ass. First of all how did Sembler get the start up money for Straight? By grants from the government that let it slide that he was experimenting with children without their consent. Secondly, Mel made a shitload of money off of your parents and others who contributed to some "great cause" to help kids. Mel Sembler used money from abusing children and from a growing familiarity in the public eye to buy land, make deals and build these places like Baywalk. people have supported him, whether they knew the evil truth about his methods or not. Hell yeah boycott the bitch's strip malls and Baywalk, those stores who rent from him will get the idea. People won't support him. People won't allow him in their community.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »
Really, you guys claim Sembler used Straight money for baywalk, eh. Interesting theory.

Show me or stop spewing nonsense. You have yet to show Sembler personally made a dime off Straight. Go ahead, show us or admit your ideas are mere theories and stop stating as fact things you have little or no evidence of.

Some of your claims
500,000 kids in the Straight all molested.
Baywalk built by Straight Money.
Sembler is a child rapist
Eckerd was a nobody before Straight.

and on and on and on with nothing to back it up. Your fact book is crap and your arguments consist of personal attacks. What a bore your guys are and you don't intimidate me at all. In fact, call me and tell me what you really think. You guys got my number.

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2004, 09:40:00 PM »
Who is Greg Sembler ?

While you figure this out and figure out who GregFL is, too, go to:

In the meantime, what are you doing besides monitoring a boring forum for lackies of the drug war, and sitting on your ass taking up space making claims on your jealousy while everyone else is doing something about your enemy ?  

All these pixels are boring.  Greg, did your dad, Melvin, find out you're gay yet ?  I want to hear you bark some more.  I love having meat and making sleeping dogs bark.  

I hope more people hop on the bandwagon.  All that talk about this site is actually enjoyable.  Keep em coming yall.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2004, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2004-06-01 16:50:00, smack wrote:

"Greg, you are a dumb ass. First of all how did Sembler get the start up money for Straight? By grants from the government that let it slide that he was experimenting with children without their consent. Secondly, Mel made a shitload of money off of your parents and others who contributed to some "great cause" to help kids. Mel Sembler used money from abusing children and from a growing familiarity in the public eye to buy land, make deals and build these places like Baywalk. people have supported him, whether they knew the evil truth about his methods or not. Hell yeah boycott the bitch's strip malls and Baywalk, those stores who rent from him will get the idea. People won't support him. People won't allow him in their community.

"

Really, Straight was STARTED with government grants? Really?
Please link me to evidence of this.

Mel made money off my parents? You know this also?
Really? Please tell me how you know this is true.

And Sembler "used money off abusing kids to buy land?

Show me your evidence of this also.

Or, are you just spewing conjecture and suppositions again at the same time insulting people?  

I won't stoop to your level and state the obvious...

Activism isn't using a shotgun blindfolded, it is using a sniper rifle with a scope....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

Ok then! Will you please put your name to this? It would simplify things greatly, I think.

Go to http://411.org/ type in boycottsembler.com and the name of the webmaster comes up there.

Name, address the whole kit n kabotle.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »
On 2004-06-01 18:40:00, Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg wrote:

In the meantime, what are you doing besides monitoring a boring forum for lackies of the drug war, and sitting on your ass taking up space making claims on your jealousy while everyone else is doing something about your enemy ?  

All these pixels are boring.  Greg, did your dad, Melvin, find out you're gay yet ?  I want to hear you bark some more.  I love having meat and making sleeping dogs bark.  

I hope more people hop on the bandwagon.  All that talk about this site is actually enjoyable.  Keep em coming yall."

:wstupid:

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »
Awe, the little survivors got their diapers soggy again.  

So, Greg Sembler, what are we to do with you ?

You continually advocate and heckle that you are tired of everything and wouldn't want to have Anything to do with it, and you are retired.

And yet you keep mumbling and posting.

There was some posting early on about the psychology of a group of people that are closed with one another and the effect is that their take on any situation is so far gone and limited that it begins to have no baring on reality or fact.

I agree with this truthful statement.  It seems that all the anonymous postors, and GregFL have been so long up in this thing and become so tired of themselves - that you have forgotten what happened to you and how crazy it made you.  'Let's move and keep quiet before we get in trouble'.

Greg, the website that you are getting all pussy about makes no claims for what you are talking about.  It was intended to bring you out of your retirement.  You are more than scared because you are afraid there is nothing more you can do.  The 'time to be silent' cos you are tired, is the time for fresh ideas man.  Not time to tell people you are tired.  Suck it up dude, I feel your pain and fear as much as anyone.

You who want nothing to do with activism for its own sake, and for survivors, can slander those who want to do it all you want.  It brings serious doubts up who you are working for and what your causes are.  That you have heckled and abused the abused is very odd indeed.  "we want nothing to do with this".  That's your prerogative.  I know you would call what Richard Bradbury did a crime and say its over the top and what he did was wrong.  I guess Fager must be wrong in his ways too.  For that matter, by your own posts, why the hell even bother protesting or getting out of the chair next to the computer at all ?!?

Thank you for changing the margins back to the way I had them.  I like it like that.  

Bark some more people.  
[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-06-01 20:47 ]