Author Topic: 66.49.156.32 new website.  (Read 14278 times)

Offline smack

• View Profile
66.49.156.32 new website.
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2004, 04:34:00 AM »
clown face is a righteous wanna be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »
Anon, please send me an email or instant message. I want to discuss something with you in private.

Smack, ah..nevermind.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »
And I just saw that Jack Eckerd was a nobody before Straight?     COM'N!

Shit, Eckerd College existed even before the Seed and Eckerd Drugs was founded years and years before. Jack Eckerd was a multimillionaire long before Art Barker ever led his first rap and long before Mel Sembler ever first stepped foot in the Seed. In fact, Eckerd Youth camps predate the beginning of the seed.

Lets get some facts, please.[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-27 12:10 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
Hey, I just read http://melsembler.com/  

MUCH MUCH BETTER. Thanks for the link Don.

Whoever compiled that from Wes's research, KUDOS.  It is done in a factual way and allegations and claims are backed up with documents.

As it should be.....

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-27 08:17 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2004, 11:26:00 AM »
On 2004-05-27 08:16:00, GregFL wrote:

"Hey, I just read http://melsembler.com/  

MUCH MUCH BETTER. Thanks for the link Don.

Whoever compiled that from Wes's research, KUDOS.  It is done in a factual way and allegations and claims are backed up with documents.

As it should be.....

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-27 08:17 ]"

I agree. Easy to follow, sticks to the facts, no biased tone in the writing. Nice work.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
On 2004-05-26 19:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

The difference is that propagandists deliberately manipulate logic in order to promote their cause, and this harms their credibility.

I don't think this is this guy's intent. I think he's just really, really pissed off. I've taken the liberty of making the suggested change to his username (cause so many ppl seem bothered by the layout problems, and that falls under tech admin functions) and I will now go and delete these threads from other forums where they're not germain to the topics. But here, where just about everyone knows the names Sembler, Loenberg and Eckerd, this has sparked an interesting and, imo, worthwhile discussion so I welcome it.

Please print clearly and legiby any and all complaints in the box provided below.

Thanks,
The Management

...to disarm the people (is) the best and most effective way to enslave them...
-- George Mason

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Fuck You Sembler & Ec

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
Check.
Check.
and Check.

[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-05-27 17:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
On 2004-05-27 11:25:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2004-05-26 19:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

The difference is that propagandists deliberately manipulate logic in order to promote their cause, and this harms their credibility.

I don't think this is this guy's intent."

Well if that's the way you feel, why don't you change his website (and his diaper) for him too? He needs your help Ginger, because right now it's all fallacy and lies. Right now, every bit of it is a really bad joke, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE CHOOSES TO USE ALL CAPS. So he's pissed?! It's still pollution to the subject at hand. Not to mention, his charming disposition.

But here, where just about everyone knows the names Sembler, Loenberg and Eckerd

Making that assumption is such a pitiful inaccuracy. What about the rest of the people on the internet?

But it makes for worthwhile discussion though.

Enjoy your popcorn.  :roll:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »
Fuck me?  

Tell you what big shot..you obviously  know who I am..tell me your name, post it here for all to see..just your first name please if you have the guts.

I told you what I thought and kept the personal attacks out. You apparently have no balls to sling insults behind your fake name.  Better still, tell me to fuck off to my face.  Further, your website is nothing but a pack of lies.

In addition,my website is called the Seed discussion forum. Heard of it? You should, you just posted on it YESTERDAY.

Other than that,  I  Don't need anotherone, thank you very much, especially one that is nothing but a fabrication of the truth. It might as well be on the UFO thread with the scarcity of facts and painfully obvious lack of rational thought.

Grow up, stop playing adult victim and get some facts.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-27 16:18 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-05-27 17:32 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
Just so you don't misquote me, I never said 30,000 kids were abused in the Straight. I said approx 30,000 kids went thru the program.

You would be hard pressed to find 30,000 people claim they were abused there.

MMMkay?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2004, 08:36:00 PM »
Your response changed so fast I barely had time to post before it was entirely different, but...

War time reparations for people placed in straight?

Man, It doesn't get much deeper than that. Good luck. Dude, Okay, lets get on the same page. Your experience in straight sucked. It may have emotionally harmed you, I don't know, I am not you. However, you were not

1) In a war therefore entitled to "war reparations"

2) we not part of a holocoust. You were in a bad place. the Straight was ONE OF MANY BAD PLACES, not the encarnate of Satan's lair on earth.

3) not "raped" or "molested" daily along with 499,000 other people.  Overstating this only reduces the tradegy of those few that were Raped or molested during their stays. It was no way embedded in the culture of Straight, to rape and molest people, but occured rather as an incidental causation of an idiotic practice of placing teenagers in bedrooms with other teenagers every night. Those that this happened to don't deserve to have their experience diminished by statements that are lies, like half a million kids were "molested".

Don't take my words as personal attacks. I will always tell you my opinion whether you like it or not. Posting that site anonomously on the seed discussion forum was opening it up to criticism. '

If you cant handle it, don't do it.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
And now your posts have disappeared.  

Good.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »
G. writes:

"While your underlying sentiment may be pure, your are loose with the facts. First, 500,000 kids did not go thru Straight, Inc...more like 30,000, maybe less..."

Where is your evidence that only 30,000 children went through all Straights nationally ?  I say the number is way higher, and I can back it up from years in 70 to when it shut down all around - there was more than that amount.  MMMkay.

"Second, you are OVERSTATING the abuse endured by Straight Kids, which weakens your credibility..."

I am understating alot of the evidence.  Look at thestraights.com alone and see the testimonies not only of the harm done to survivors while in the program, but what its done to anybody who doesn't want to remember and hasn't come out of the woodwork yet and can't face what happened to them.  Marti Heath said it best:  The social and economic strain this puts on the government in the long and short run today is overwhelming.  If a person is taught to confront people and spit on them daily, what does this do that person when they get back in society ?  What kind of counseling or jail time do you give to that many people who think its right to hurt others in the name of wellbeing ?  Every child in Straight was abused.  This makes my point clear and clears my point accurately on that website, G.  If every child was intaken, held against there will, deceived at intake, and if all were stripped and searched either by an unlicensed staff member or by one who is licensed and some nonlicensed patients - at intake you have every child being abused.  If you have at any given time a child being treated as a patient by a patient, then you have every child being abused and molested when it comes down to spit therapy and assault methods.  Why did Straight shut down ? Cos of child molesting and child abuse.  You stated this without OVERSTATING it.  Can you name one child in Straight who was not given therapy by another patient or was not at one point held against their will by a patient without the training to do so ?  Its all of it chock full of abuse, G.
Perhaps I am overstating my points here.

"Third, you are calling these people child rapists when in fact, this is hardly true in the literal sense of the word which is the implication of your website..."

It has appealed to the part of you at least that I wanted it to.  A dictionary might be useful again.  You read what you wanted to read and schlepped off the rest of it.

"Fourth, you proclaim kids were molested every day in straight which suggests massive sexual abuse when in fact only isolated incidences of this were alleged. Fifth, calling straight a "holocaust" causes others to view you as a wacko. It was not. I suggest you look the term up in the dictionary."

Weren't you at the protest in Tampa and did you say anything about Betty's credibility and the credibility of the protestors alluding to the Straight Holocaust ?  If any child was ever denied privacy to piss or take a dump - its sexually wrong.  Taking a shower while others are watching is sexually deviant.  Privacy is at least half about sexuality and the rest is probly about respect and the remaining part of privacy is privacy itself.  You derived pleasure from picking on others when you were in there, wherever it is that you did time.  Just like everyone who tried to play at the Straight game.  You never derived pleasure from being an oldcomer and 'knowing more' than the noobcomer ?

I appreciate the constructive criticism.  I will look into it and I might be so bold later on to ask more specific questions.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2004, 10:14:00 PM »
No, I was not at the protest in tampa. I have retired, at least temporarily, from protests at straight functions, largely due in fact to credibility issues with certain posters. case in point, holding up signs proclaiming "The Straight Holocaust".

I won't be part of that shenanigans. Sorry.

Writing a desertation to me to prove Straight was abusive is singing to the choir. You still have not justified calling these people "child rapists" and using that concurrent with the term "molesters". It is just plain uncredible in my opinion.

Thank you for adjusting your tone. Discussion over disagreements is what makes a forum constructive. This is a lesson that many here don't seem to understand. Disagreeing is very different than personal attacks.