Author Topic: I'm a RMA employee  (Read 11476 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
I just realized B. Away Idaho and I have the Vanessa link but I messed up w/the Baltimore link.  That was Pixie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »
HEY! RMA IS NO MORE!!!!! IT HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN! I know I was there when it happend.

Stephen PG 108

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
RMA has already closed. BCA is thriving and has about 65 students.

My son did try to commit suicide before CEDU. So you think he would have lived without intervention? I wasn't willing to take the chance. Gee, I hope the smile on his face isn't fake. You'd think as his parent I would be able to see that, no?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2005, 07:56:00 AM »
65 students means "thriving"?  that's funny, when i was at bca we had close to 100 students!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
On 2005-02-20 16:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"RMA has already closed. BCA is thriving and has about 65 students.

My son did try to commit suicide before CEDU. So you think he would have lived without intervention? I wasn't willing to take the chance. Gee, I hope the smile on his face isn't fake. You'd think as his parent I would be able to see that, no?"

He's better and you are better? Yes. I do think his smile is fake...for you dad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
65 students must be "thriving" now. Don't fool yourself. 65 students at peak enrollment season as this is is terrible. Just 2 years ago 75-80 was lousy - You have to put it in context,

1 The System is broke and was broke to the point that they had to sell of assets and trim staff 2 years ago.

2. Two years ago they were 4 months late in paying vendors. And people in Bonners Ferry who did services and provided assets are really pissed about not being paid.

3. With NWA changed from a 2 year program to a 1 year program and with RMA out of business one can easily see that CEDU is losing ground rapidly.

We worked there you idiot. Don't patronize us with lies about "thriving."  Tell the truth you brainwashed fuck.

Offline coco

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
Is this really anyway to address someone who is asking a respectful question?  By calling him a brainwashed f***? Come on, I think you can do better than that.  

BCA's census has been at 60-70 for three years.  They haven't had 100 for quite some time.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »
On 2005-02-20 16:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

My son did try to commit suicide before CEDU. So you think he would have lived without intervention?

Suicide is serious business. What part of the CEDU/BCA program do you think is good for addressing suicidal ideation? Is it the isolation? The screaming? The coerced confessions? The snitch culture? The demand that you and he both give higher fidelity to the Program than to each other? Which aspect of the Program do you think is going to help your kid feel more hopeful?

A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Roy

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
Now, Ginger's question might appear to be loaded, however, it is the most legitimate I have ever seen asked on this board.

This was, and still is exactly my argument while working as a so called, "integrated" therapist.

One might also ask. How can one get therapy and recover from one's problems when kids can't disclose anything in therapy that the staff do not listen in for and retaliate against them with sick mental cruelty.

As I am told by recent graduates, now confidentiality is not even allowed to the kids when they are with their therapists.

Since I was railroaded out for trying to protect the rights afforded to kids under my professional code of ethics, CEDU management was planning to remove therapist confidentiality and turn therapists into program snitches. So I doubt kids talk to their therapists on any real issue.

Yes, suicidal, homicidal intent, or abuse of children or adults is a mandatory report. It is mandatory to state authorities - not to CEDU risk management as cedu policy asserts. For the record, I always reported to the state, not risk management, because all they ever did was cover up or hide the abuse. And the issue was never the kids - It was always and repeatedly the program staff and managers.

And, me being there is the reason they had to make the changes they did. But, assuredly, that changer were on paper and token. What they were really doing was the usual cover ups and deception like   when you made a report of abuse and it was never reported to state authorities as mandated by law.
"CEDU Risk Management" made sure it didn't ever get outside CEDU. The result was riots, child abuse, the closing of "On Track" and Rocky Mountain Academy, a huge drop in general enrollment, and therapist turn over faster than lightning.

Offline purrkitty

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
the "RMA" campus that is located next to BCA is actually NorthWest Academy. When I was at RMA, the NWA programs was suffering. Now that RMA is closed, I don't know what to tell you.
.M.A. pg.55

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
Seems like lotsa people that were in with me chose suicide. I think all this encouragement of what they called "self-introspection" or discovery but what was really some intense self criticism was the cause.
o What

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »
Beau Riddle and Sasheen Dobson.

Two kids I knew at Cedu who committed suicide not too long after graduating the program.  If cedu really is the right place for people to confront, deal with, and overcome their Suicidal
feelings, then why are these people dead right now?

Maybe it's because both these kids spent two years being told how worthless they were and having their emotions twisted by uneducated, untrained, cult minded staff, when what they really needed were well educated, trained, and experienced professionals who actually knew what they're doing.

It's too bad that Beau and Sasheen never received the help that they truly needed. Of course this never stopped the Cedu criminals from collecting their fat monthly pay checks.

Beau and Sasheen...Just 2 more name in the ever expanding list of Cedu Victims.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
maybe its because they were worthless, two less people to clog the freeway, keep killing yourselves you are making the world a better place. permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
these kids were obviously worth something to someone, since someone spent all those thousands of dollars to keep them at cedu.  what's really worthless is cedu's "emotional growth program".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »
obviously not to themselves or they would still be with us.