Author Topic: I'm a RMA employee  (Read 11522 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
On 2004-05-22 20:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow. Is all of CEDU being sold? I sure as hell hope so. I was in Running Springs and it was hell. Brandi (middle school) is a mentally ill bitch. I will have hateful memories of her until the day I die. She was so mean to even the real little kids. She should rot in hell.

I'm so glad we have this web site to vent and learn these things!

On 2004-05-21 21:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Don't get mad at me.  I am one of the good guys.  I am one of the only people at RMA with a degree in this field.  I have been reading this sight for a long time but I had to bite my tongue until the time was right.  RMA is hell but I couldn't leave as long as there is one kid left there.  I have a strict code of ethics to follow even though no one else speaks up.

Good news :exclaim:  RMA is closing down.  CEDU has been sold and they are turning it into a Residential Treatment Center for 12 step.  Finally something that will help out kids.  I'm happy those asshole teamleaders will be gone."

"

hey, i went to the middle skool too... brandi was my team leader until she left.  i later wen tto the high skool, and she returned to the middle skool or something.  anyway, my name is laura solomon, i'm curious if you know me.  [email protected]  is my email address, hit me up if you do..  i just found this forum today and it's so surreal seeing people on here that i actually know!

by the way, are the cali skools being shut down too??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
I just read this, and it made me feel ill. I went to RMA a few years ago, and it has taken a long time to un-do the damage that it has done to me. is it really closing down? i should hope so! :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »
Does anyone know a student who went to RMA in the late eighties named Vanessa. She split, I think.  She was tall and part Middle Eastern.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »
I know that when you see my name, you will be apprehensive about what I have to say regarding this matter. I tend to go off and say what is in the front of my mind. Rest assured that I am not insane. I have my demons, and have to deal with them every day, and sometimes regarding CEDU, I tend to relenquish control of my hands and mind to my anger.(hands--as in typing on a keyboard, not beating somebody up) That being said, here's my real piece.
Please do not send your child to RMA/BCA, Ascent, Monarch Academy, Mountain Park, Provo, Cascade. There may be more, but I can't think of them right now. These schools are based on mind control, and in Mountain Parks case, they are into religious mind control. (which is far worse in some ways than CEDU ever was, trust me. Read up on children's stories from there, they make me cry.) Also, keep in mind that most everything you see here is the truth. I have no reason to lie. To the best of my knowledge, and sometimes looking back at my writings from that time to keep my testimony here accurate. I think that it is important that you realize what happens at some of these schools. My family has recently started reading posts on here, so that we can begin to become a family again. So that they can understand the hell I went through as a young boy.
I feel that in some ways I am very qualified to tell you that it is not a good idea. I am very successful since I have been out. I have rarely misstepped. I put a lot of pressure on myself to be the best and to get respect. Things I could not have at CEDU. If you must send your child away, please carefully consider the consequences. There are other schools out there. Maybe ask around, and look on the internet, but please, I know from my experience that no matter what RMA/BCA does, it will still be a school that tries to strip away the very fabric of people's lives, that will play mind games until the end. Please take me seriously.[ This Message was edited by: Hell on Wheels on 2004-06-19 20:57 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »
So what's the story?  Has anyone heard anything?

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2004, 04:47:00 AM »
On 2004-06-16 23:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Does anyone know a student who went to RMA in the late eighties named Vanessa. She split, I think.  She was tall and part Middle Eastern. "

Vanessa Wahab. I remember her from RMA and when I split we were on the same "survival" course.
Wahab.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline MagicalGrunk

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »
You shouldnt send your son to RMA cause all it is there is staff that find reasons to make your kid crazy and mad. Not a good place. BCA, well fuck that place. I got kicked out for no reason. Only the reason of outsmarting the staff. I was well known there for my underground leading and taking kids to understand the truth and let people know what the program has lied to their parents and them about. At the time I was one of the most underground people there and staff hated me. I made my statement of freedom but it didnt seem like enough. I got cheated off many trips and they tried to sweat talk me into them caring. They fired two of the best staff there and kicked many kids out that made a positive difference to many people there and the place itself. They lied to my mom and they broke many of our right that they signed and still do. They are not only liers and and thieves, But they're also backstabbers. I dont recommend your kid at Cedu at all and definately at BCA. What it will teach your kid is to rebell even more, then he will get kicked out and fucked for the work hes done. Talk to me more about it if you want, but that place fucked me over.

Offline MagicalGrunk

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
Ascent doesnt work. I've been there three different times and all it is is a bunch of rednecks that make you work then one thing you do wrong you get bashed for it. It makes you more depressed and gives you a memory that will give you a bad vibe for months after. Im well known at Ascent and the structure and rules mean nothing. I guess its really up to the person to change or not. Ascent or any of the bording schools do nothing. Its the person itself and I figured that out cause at BCA and Ascent, It made me rebell even more and I didnt let the program take hold of me, I just matured and understood what backstabbing fucks they are to cheat someone out of things. Most of these places are in depth and need more money so there highering staff not to help kids but to get the parents sucked in so they get out of depth. Its not working very well so thats why they get rid of the kids that make a positive difference cause they are the only ones who tell the truth. I know all this cause LATresa tried to get me to help out with it as a upperschool leader and get the rest of the school to do it and I turned to her and said fuck you, I dont want other kids have to go through the pain that I went through or even worse. Fuck them. Thats all I have to say about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Wow. You knew Vanessa? What did you think?

By the way, I noticed on The East Coast thread you are from Maryland. I just went to Baltimore for the first time this weekend. I really had a great time... It surpassed my expectations.

Offline IHatetherapy104

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2004, 04:19:00 AM »
Hey, I graduated on the 31st of july and i have new news on the subject of that wonderful place.  In about april i wrote a 5 page letter to "the powers above" with a detailed description of my expearience thus far in the program.  At that point, i had done the imagine, and hated every minute of every propheet.  I felt extreamly intimidated through my whole stay, and i was totally fed up.  The letter was passed on, then a few months later there were some jobs that were cut.  That continued to happen, and at the same time we switched campusus with NWA.  Now, they have all licensed or people who LIKE kids and HATE yelling working there, with at least 2 CD (Chemical Dependency) counslers.  There are 30 some odd kids there.  There are no more propheets at all from what i understand, although i could be mistaning.  It is now a 12 month residential treatment facility where there is 1 rap for non drug related kids, and the other rap or 2 are CD groups.  All students are required to attend 2 AA/NA meetings a week, there are 3 on campus and 3 off campus in any given week.  That is what i heard from a friend about 4 days ago, but it could be a little different.  I did the last of all of the "normal" propheets, in which they still used the original script.  The scripts were re-done so that they all move in a positive direction with no focus on anything negative.  This is the direction that it always should have taken, and i was glad to help out with these changes.

Offline MagicalGrunk

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2004, 06:16:00 AM »
what school did you go too and if it was BCA what team were you on. I probably knew you

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2004, 09:22:00 PM »
What did you know of Vanessa? Was she cool to you?
hanlea

Offline IHatetherapy104

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 12:28:00 AM »
I do not know vanessa, i graduated from RMA, but what was your name?  I did the I and Me with some kids from BCA.  I almost walked out...but now i have much more that i can say and influance now that i completed everything....yay

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
It is me who posted that I knew Vanessa Wahab. I did not know her well. We were both in the Mojave desert on a program together. We split RMA about the same time. As a matter of fact, if it were 1988 we would both be out in the desert with different groups. We only met by chance and recognized eachother from RMA because we were both held out there beyond the expectations of the "survival program".
     It is my limited understanding that the "Acsent" program came under the auspices of an opening outdoor experience to break kids in before the actual CEDU propaganda was used. Kind of like tenderising meat. It was my experience that I was actually threatened after starving for 28 days with spending the next four years of my life in a lockup facility or to return to RMA with the chief of police of the area on my left side driving and Mike Parr on my right telling me that he never saw the need for his own services...as it was I was the only kid who completed the survival (with the most all time miles, and the youngest acheiver ever) who had no family present...just the goons...and they took me back...Vanessa never re-appeared and in fact was pulled out of the desert while still on the survival program. I learned that that in itself was very un usual. She was always cool and I have a wonderful picture of her. I would like very much to know what happened to her.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm a RMA employee
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
I met Vanessa shortly after she was pulled out of some program and we pretty much loathed eachother.  She was definitely a smart cookie and cool in her way but she was sneaky as all hell and I hated that about her. One of our school mates ratted her out for H-use at school--not to be mean at all but out of genuine concern for her. This was after RMA.  Never saw her again but I'm sure she was eventually fine as she was more intelligent and interesting than most. Small world.