Author Topic: Please listen to my story... i am getting a lawsuit done  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Please listen to my story... i am getting a lawsuit done
« on: May 16, 2004, 10:14:00 PM »
I am a Cedu survivor. It makes me throw up thinking about my life at cedu when I was there. If you or anyone you might know has any questions about cedu schools, sueing, or teen rights, please im me at chatterbox1239. It is important if I can help any child , parent, or loved one get out or make CEDU suffer. Please post or im me if you want to know my story. I would appreciate it if people respond because i want to round up as many kids as i can to make cedu pay the price. I also want to talk to parents who are thinking of sending there kid to a theraputic school. Please don't do it the same thing as jail only you pay mounds of cash for it!!! I was recently taken out by one of my parents who fouht with othe other in court. ::crybaby::  ::armed::  :skull:  :skull:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Welcome! Tell us your story.

On 2004-05-16 19:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

" I am a Cedu survivor. It makes me throw up thinking about my life at cedu when I was there. If you or anyone you might know has any questions about cedu schools, sueing, or teen rights, please im me at chatterbox1239. It is important if I can help any child , parent, or loved one get out or make CEDU suffer. Please post or im me if you want to know my story. I would appreciate it if people respond because i want to round up as many kids as i can to make cedu pay the price. I also want to talk to parents who are thinking of sending there kid to a theraputic school. Please don't do it the same thing as jail only you pay mounds of cash for it!!! I was recently taken out by one of my parents who fouht with othe other in court. ::crybaby::  ::armed::  :skull:  :skull:  "

Offline rebel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
i am here to help.  I "graduated" NWA in fall of 1994 I have been working with a woman that heads up the cult division of the FBI and is interested in the case being reopened. Anyone out there from asscent or nwa between 92 and 94?

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »
I got there in late 95 if that helps at all.

On 2004-05-17 05:48:00, rebel wrote:

"i am here to help.  I "graduated" NWA in fall of 1994 I have been working with a woman that heads up the cult division of the FBI and is interested in the case being reopened. Anyone out there from asscent or nwa between 92 and 94?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
well, I just got out, if that helps, I left RMA a little over a week ago. ::cheers::  ::cheers::

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2004, 12:22:00 PM »
I am the Mother of Michelle Sutton.  I am her voice and the voice of others who have died in the Wilderness Industry.
I often wonder about the many SURVIVORS of an abusive program, camp or school.  I wonder where they are and if they suffer still from the so-called treatment they received.
An FBI person once told me there needs to be a NATIONAL OUTCRY to get the changes I want to see take place in this out of control industry.  This was the case with the Group Home Industry.  Survivors got together and filed a Class Action Suit.  What I am reading here is a start in the right direction.  I can only voice what happened to my daughter and others who have died in the Wilderness Industry.  Those of you who have suffered and survived a so-called Behavior Modification School can create a National Outcry through a "CLASS ACTION SUIT."
The world needs to hear the TRUTH from the ones who suffered.
There are a lot of us out here who are behind you all the way.

When he [Califano] claims that the voters of Arizona and California did not know what they were voting for when they supported the two initiatives, he reminds me of the way Serbia's President Slobodan Milosevic reacted to recent election results in that country.
-- George Soros -- Sunday, February 2 1997; Page C01 The Washington Post

"Campsafety is Everyone's Business"[ This Message was edited by: cmpsfty on 2004-05-17 09:23 ]
SMEMFUND
\"Campsafety is Everyone\'s Business\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2004, 12:42:00 PM »
How was it? Tell us your story!

On 2004-05-17 08:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"well, I just got out, if that helps, I left RMA a little over a week ago. ::cheers::  ::cheers:: "

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »
Until people are prosecuted and sentenced for abusing children in the name of "help and therapy," lawsuits are the only vindication children will receive for the wrong done TO them.
An FBI person once told me, "SINGLES walk and NUMBERS talk. Class Action Suits can serve the number of children who have suffered abuse in the name of "help and therapy."  
Until there is National Legislation I encourage you to seek your much needed vindication and let the TRUTH be known.  TRUTH can be healing.  I look for the day when through a National Public Outcry it is finally said to children all over the country, "What happened to you was NOT therapy, it was ABUSE."
Because this is a very controversial issue, and a very lucrative industry, expect that some will criticize your efforts and even try to intimidate you in a effort to get you to back off.
People blamed my daughter and us for her preventable death.  It was said of her that she lacked the WILL to live and was not a SURVIVOR.  A rumor was even spread by the former program director saying that my daughter had smuggled cocaine into the program and died of an overdose.  It was said of us that we picked the program, and that it was like picking "Daycare."
I was criticized as the Mother of Michelle.  During our Civil Suit against the now defunct Summit Quest Program where my daughter died, it was said of me by a Summit Quest Defense Attorney, who later quit the case because he didn't get paid, that I was a derranged grieving parent.  Who wouldn't be derranged I asked?  :???:
Hang in there.  We are with you all the way.  

Don't let your dogma run out in front of your karma.
--Anonymous

SMEMFUND

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 03:51:00 PM »
I understand your pain.  It helps me to know that through telling the truth about what happened to my daughter and others in the name of "help and therapy" that others might not have to suffer.

The 14 year anniversary of Michelle's death can be found at the following site:

http://teenadvocatesusa.homestead.com/R ... utton.html

If you need to talk you can email me at:
[email protected]

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98

SMEMFUND

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
i was at Ascent in late 1994.  i was only in the Cedu system for a little over 6 weeks, but you know what?  i am on this board 10 years later because it fucked me up so badly.  if you have any other info you can put about the lawsuit on here, i will take a look at it.  i'm not sure if there is a way i can help, but if i can, i am in.