Author Topic: DEA Teaching........  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
DEA Teaching........
« on: May 16, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From http://www.drugpolicy.org

DEA Agent, Talking to Students, Shoots Self in Leg
Tuesday, May 4, 2004

An agent of the Drug Enforcement Administration sent kids into hysterics and himself to the hospital after he failed to recall the gun safety lessons from his very first day of training. The unnamed agent was giving a gun safety presentation to about 50 adults and students organized by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association.

According to a police report, the agent demonstrated to the audience that his .40-caliber weapon was unloaded, and then shot himself in the thigh after releasing the slide.

"The kids screamed and started to cry," Vivian Farmer told the Associated Press. Farmer attended the presentation with her 13-year-old nephew.

"Everyone was pretty shaken up," Farmer said. "But the point of gun safety hit home. Unfortunately, the agent had to get shot. But after seeing that, my nephew doesn't want to have anything to do with guns."

This incident is the latest in a long string of DEA foibles that has included breaking down the doors of people not suspected of crimes, shooting innocent people, and arresting sick and elderly cancer patients. While we wish the agent in question a speedy recovery, the DEA should not be teaching any kind of safety.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
DEA Teaching........
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »
You times a million[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-21 01:20 ]
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
DEA Teaching........
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2004-05-16 06:26:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"

I hope they give him asprin for his pain since the DEA says that pain pills are over prescribed..

I wish him much suffering...in fact I am praying right now for a wound infection and many many days of excruciating pain...in return for the suffering his job causes.

Too bad the gun wasnt pointed at his face
"

It is a tragedy he did not shoot himself in the head, or at least the nuts, so we wouldn't have to worry about DEAspawn.  I wish him much agony.  Only swine choose the profession he did.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline taureana

• View Profile
DEA Teaching........
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »
On 2004-05-16 06:26:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"

I wish him much suffering...in fact I am praying right now for a wound infection and many many days of excruciating pain...in return for the suffering his job causes.
"

I've seen gangrene on a client of ours, not a pretty sight.