Author Topic: Favorite Propheet Quotes  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »
You want to hear a funny one? It makes me look ridiculous but that's OK.

I gained 20 pounds straightaway at CEDU and one of the staff members in a propheet told me to stand up in front of the entire house and ask them for support with my problem of "eating my feelings."  One Summit kid came up to me and said "I really support you with this and want to help you."  A few days later he helped with our truth propheet.  At the Truth, he opened fire at the beginning of the rap ripping me a new one for being such a loser for that announcement to the house.  Naturally, I was shut out before I could say what a poseur he was for congratulating me earlier on this issue and offering me support.  At the time, I was pissed, but its funny.  I laugh now that I took it all so seriously.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
I ended up in this place after CEDU did me no good at all. These guys had no screaming, any confrontation was very gentle, no think tank, etc.
I'd recommend it fully.

http://65.108.236.215/referrals.htm
o What

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »
On 2004-05-24 09:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now picture yourself saying all these words to your favorate asshole staff while beating them with a baseball bat. -- Mow that is therapeutic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now that would be.
 :grin:
But seriously now that I know this site exists, I will be more active. Unfortunatly I will have to examine the issues wich kinda sucks cause I'll probably end up gluttons for punishment like youse.
But the truth is I already am, I've got it all. Letters from home, survival notebooks, thinking notebooks, iandme, summit, portfolios from everyfamily and some of that guy Alberto's pictures that he took (the photographer dude that I heard was fired for something sexual was the relative of Carmen Earl). But I haven't yet really gone through much. I'm leaving that for next month. I'm still trying to figure out how I wound up there. God what fucking mistake that turned out to be. The way my parents are it'll take a book to convince them It Hurt. [ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2004-07-11 14:22 ]
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2004-07-11 14:00:00, NivekOgre wrote:

"I ended up in this place after CEDU did me no good at all. These guys had no screaming, any confrontation was very gentle, no think tank, etc.

I'd recommend it fully.

http://65.108.236.215/referrals.htm"

Mississippi from Idaho? wow I'm sorry.
but I see that that was for over 18 only. That would be miles different. I had to back to 2 YEARS of High school after 915 days of that fucking torture. I couldn't glide. I didn't know what hit me.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »
On 2004-06-20 14:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My fantasy would be all us ex-Cedu kids getting jobs at CEDU as adults and just turning the system on its head.  On an agreed upon day, taking over raps and propheets and blowing the BS wide open!  OK, I know its impractical, but its my fantasy!"

that was totally my plan...
aura solomon

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »
There should be open standards for the way all of these places are run. It seems all these rehabs have their own methodologies and in most cases their theories were devised by some charlatan (I don't care how hard you try, Mel Wasserman is not an Albert Einstein albeit he was a clever businessman). What needs to happen is the country or even the world as a whole should decide upon an approach or set of approaches that yield the best results and insure that any facility adheres to these. Isn't this how we treat most maladies? This is why I'm blabbing on this from the political angle because as far as I know CEDU is one of the lambs in this whole mess. Have you read about Provo? If you really care, you should try to fix them all.
o What

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2004, 10:20:00 AM »
If you need a rehab or know someone that does, call that place in Mississippi and get a recommendation from them if you are under 18. The thing I know is that they are humane. It's one of the few I've heard of that are.
o What

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
okay so.... RMA has collapsed. anyone who has been there within the past 4 years has seen this coming. they fired everyone INCLUDING JOHN AARON!!!!!! so fuck man. if you all want details, just cuz it's nice to bask in the warm glow of the burning of RMA can email me @ [email protected]

Offline SinfullyHoly194

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »
one of the best ones:::
DUM DA DUM!!!!

ITS YOUR LIFE! DEAL WITH IT! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!

hot damn, i hated it when they said that :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Favorite Propheet Quotes
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
when were you there. i think it was a mark wasserman .  they did what they wanted and when anyone came by to see the place they would pretend to be civil and then turn around and do it again. they had to keep him away from parents so they would not see how he really was.