Author Topic: We are not alone!  (Read 18463 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
The First Roswell: Evidence For A Crash Retrieval In Cape Girardeau Missouri In 1941, by Ryan S. Wood (1.3 MB)
Paper presented at the International MUFON Symposium in Irvine, CA, July 2001.
This paper reviews the primary and secondary sources and evidence for the reality of an extraterrestrial spacecraft crash-retrieval in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941. It draws upon the new Majestic and Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit intelligence documents that support the hypothesis of an extraterestrial crash and reviews the authenticity results for each. Furthermore, suggestive and supporting authentic documents interconnect to these new ones and ultimately advance the reasonable conclusion that according to both the paper trail and witnesses this is the ?First Roswell.? Close attention is paid to the primary witness, Reverend Huffman, and related testimony of granddaughter Charlette Mann. Historical research in the area has identified other witnesses and likely participants in the event. Specifics, of police, fire, photographers, coroners and military commanders that likely should have been at the scene are analyzed and tested for accuracy. Other sources are analyzed for validity and contrasted with known historical facts, pinning down the date and location of the event.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »
On 2004-06-26 19:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

The First Roswell: Evidence For A Crash Retrieval In Cape Girardeau Missouri In 1941, by Ryan S. Wood (1.3 MB)

Paper presented at the International MUFON Symposium in Irvine, CA, July 2001.

This paper reviews the primary and secondary sources and evidence for the reality of an extraterrestrial spacecraft crash-retrieval in Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941. It draws upon the new Majestic and Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit intelligence documents that support the hypothesis of an extraterestrial crash and reviews the authenticity results for each. Furthermore, suggestive and supporting authentic documents interconnect to these new ones and ultimately advance the reasonable conclusion that according to both the paper trail and witnesses this is the ?First Roswell.? Close attention is paid to the primary witness, Reverend Huffman, and related testimony of granddaughter Charlette Mann. Historical research in the area has identified other witnesses and likely participants in the event. Specifics, of police, fire, photographers, coroners and military commanders that likely should have been at the scene are analyzed and tested for accuracy. Other sources are analyzed for validity and contrasted with known historical facts, pinning down the date and location of the event.

"

But if these documents, the majestic documents, are proven forgeries, and they are, why are you quoting from them. The burden exists to prove their legitimacy and they are PROVEN FRAUDS.

Get it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
Also, don't you find it in the least bit suspect that all the people alleged to have written the documents and/or be participants are dead?
That the hinge document supposedly written by the president was actually a cut and paste copy his signature? That the date on the documents was a hybrid style that was used on the personal documents of one of the perpetrators?

zzzzz.....this stuff is just oozing in fraudulent ink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »
and also, mufon's history in accepting frauds as legitimate in legendary.

Microsoft mouse as a "real alien spacecraft"

Alien autopsy initially certified as legitimate

Phoenix lights initially accepted, later proven to be miliary flares under parachute...

and on and on and on...

MUFON has zero credibility. Your link is to MUFON.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »
I don't believe your source and the names you listed were not from the site.  You can't pick and choose scientist to fit your view.  

Bottom line I don't know but it's interesting to read.

Let's kick it up a notch!

Here is something out there!  I don't know what to think about this!

Nazis and the Hollow Earth
http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa011199.htm

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2004, 07:34:00 AM »
Don't you mean, "kick it down a few notches".

Jeeus...we could do this forever. Unfortunately I am going out of town today, so I must concede this point.

Don't dig to deep in your backyard or the Nazis may spring up!!!!!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »
"A second theory, call the "inverted Earth" theory, claims that we - our civilization - actually exists on the inside of the globe. We are held fast to the ground not by gravity, but by centrifugal force as the Earth rotates. The stars, so goes the theory, are twinkling chunks of ice suspended high in the air, and the illusion of day and night is caused by a rotating central sun that is half brilliant, half dark. Cyrus Teed, an alchemist from Utica, N.Y., was one of the first people to popularize this idea."

You gotta love it.

:grin:  

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-06-27 04:38 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »
The Claim

"
The belief in a hollow Earth had some adherents in Nazi Germany. There is even a legend which says that Hitler and his chief advisers escaped the last days of the Third Reich by going through the opening at the South Pole."

and..The proof.

"Dianne Robbins has seen the Light, and claims she receives telepathic messages from Adama, who lives in the city of Telos, beneath Mt. Shasta in California. These messages are channeled by her, and provide all kinds of wonderful information about peace and prosperity in the Inner Earth. Her book is called Telos: The Call Goes Out from the Hollow Earth and the Underground Cities."

Man, you can't make this stuff up....mainly because other wackos have beat you too it.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »
And suprise of surprises.  In a "hollow earth" website, we find....(drumroll)..a picture of the forged egyptian glyph depicting supposed helicopters.

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/dynamic/ ... erciv.html

Okay, supernatural buffs...which is the glyph..proof of cities within the globe under the ground, ancient astronauts, or time travlers. I have seen it declared all three (and of course, had the glyph translated on a archeological site).

:em:

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-06-27 04:55 ][ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-06-27 04:56 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
I'm a different anon user (first post today).

First I would like to thank Greg for playing the devil's advocate (not an easy task being the only one), even though the most recent post was two months ago and I probably wont get a replay.

Second, about this inverted earth theory.  Not possible.  If it was true, then anyone who visits the north or south poles would float into the center of the globe.  Being as how gravity is centripital force, the poles are the axis of the circle, therefore there is no centripital force there.

Next, I would like to offer my view on the origional topic, which this forum seems to have drifted from, because the begining posts were what google showed me when I was searching for alien debates.  Although I'm quite gullible, I consider myself to be a logical believer.  I don't believe all that I've seen, but I'm working hard to not believe some of the stuff that seems somewhat 'credible'.  With that out of the way, the point I would like to make assumes that the general theory of alien visitations is true.  If I were to assume that it was false, then there would be nothing left of any importance to say.

The thing that no one seems to have touched on is why.  Why would aliens have traveled to our inhabited planet when there are many many many uninhabited planets, and possibly many other inhabited planets.  From what we can tell, there is a great distance between the nearest possible home world and ours.  Why waste so much time and effort?  With the small possibility of an alleged alien moon base, why would they inhabit our moon?  This is my theory.

Being a moron in biology, I'm sure many experts will have something to complain about with this post.  I believe that these aliens (remember I'm assuming they exist) are incapable of evolving.  From there I see three possibilities.
1:  They were an evolving species which somehow stopped evolving.  This could be because of an equivilant of nuclear waste.
2:  Like our creationist theory, some god-like being, or perhaps the god that many humans believe in, created them and they are incapable of evolving in the first place.
3:  There was an evolving normal species which built the ET's we have come to know of.  Just as many people are afraid that we will build some sort of AI that will take over humanity, perhaps this aliens built an AI (be it biological or technological) which took over.  Perhaps this origional creator species was dying and they wished to continue their existance, but their technology had not yet progressed to the point that they could include the evolving trait into their creation.

Being a non-evolving species, what would be something that occurs to you?  After perhaps millenia of 0 progress, you might realize that perhaps you wish to better yourself and your species.  How would you go about solving this problem?  The best way is to find a species that evolves and study them.  Going with the nuclear waste idea, there may not have been anything left on the home world.  Now, you've got to find a species that currently has the ability to evolve and find a way to ingrave that into yourself.

I'm sure you are all staring at this post thinking that it is a total guess and I have no proof to back it up.  In part you are true.  I can hear Greg's groan all the way through my network connection.  Though it is quite a leap of inductive reasoning, here is my thought process.

Allegedly, there are many samples of ancient pictures which show what we now call flying saucers.  Also, in media, there are many examples of flying saucers.  Many people claim to have seen flying saucers.  As Greg pointed out, many people could also be criminally insane.  However, I have a little too much respect for humankind to believe that every person who has taken photos are just trying for their 15 minutes of fame and that every person who has seen one is a loon.

How then, would I explain that there is such a large amount of "proof" in both the ancient past and the present.  Notice, that the way that these ancient pictures and current pictures have similar looking crafts, similar looking non-human humanoids.  Even cave paintings dating 10,000 years have been seend with UFO like drawings.  After 10,000 years, the human race has evolved from hairy monkey looking people to computer geeks who argue the existance of UFOs.  Our technology has evolved with us from the burning stick to the proton accelorator.  Why is the ET's technology identical over the 10,000 year gap?  Have they lost the will to improve or lost the ability?  Even if they have reached the pinnicle of science as their brains can percieve it, their sence of style would change somewhat.  The flying saucers should look somewhat different over such a long period of time.

One of the key traits in an evolving species is the need to change.  Those which don't change, die out.  This has been true in many cases on earth.  Species change to adapt to their environment and live.  Species don't change and become extinct.

This is a working theory I came up with a few months ago, and I appriciate any constructive criticism.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
We are not alone!
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
How `bout just neighborly curiosity? If people were able to travel to other planets and check out the life there, a touris industry would grow around it.

How `bout security? People are some dangerous animals. Some of us even think we're destroying our planet. Neighbors like that bear watching, especially if they're tinkering w/ ways to leave the planet!

But, like you, I don't know if there's intelligent life out there. I'm a devout agnostic.

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
We are not alone!
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »
Just came accross this and thought ya'll might enjoy it.

THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT

A ONE ACT PLAY by Terry Bisson

The set is a deep space galactic panorama projected on a screen--the Universe. Two lights moving like fireflies among the stars on the screen represent the the TWO VOICES.

(As a radio play, there are just the TWO VOICES, with a slight echo added for strangeness.)

Voice One: "They're made out of meat."

Voice Two: "Meat?"

Voice One: "Meat. They're made out of meat."

Voice Two: "Meat?"

Voice One: "There's no doubt about it. We took several aboard our recon vessels from different parts of the planet and probed them all the way through. They're completely meat."

Voice Two: "That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars?"

Voice One: "They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

Voice Two: "So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

Voice One: "They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

Voice Two: "That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat."

Voice One: "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in that sector and they're made out of meat."

Voice Two: "Maybe they're like the orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage."

Voice One: "Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spans, which didn't take long. Do you have any idea what's the life span of meat?"

Voice Two: "Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the weddilei. A meat head with an electron plasma brain inside."

Voice One: "Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads, like the weddilei. But I told you, we probed them all the way through."

Voice Two: "No brain?"

Voice One: "Oh, there's a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat! That's what I've been trying to tell you."

Voice Two: "So ... what does the thinking?"

Voice One: "You're not getting it, are you? You're refusing to deal with what I'm telling you. The brain does the thinking. The meat."

Voice Two: "Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!"

Voice One: "Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal!  Are you beginning to get the picture or do I have to start all over?"

Voice Two: "Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat."

Voice One: "Thank you. Finally. Yes. They are indeed made out of meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years."

Voice Two: "Omigod. So what does this meat have in mind?"

Voice One: "First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the Universe, contact other sentiences, communicate, swap ideas and information. The usual."

Voice Two: "We're supposed to talk to meat."

Voice One: "That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there. Anybody home.' That sort of thing."

Voice Two: "They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?"

Voice One: "Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat."

Voice Two: "I thought you just told me they used radio."

Voice One: "They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat."

Voice Two: "Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?"

Voice One: "Officially or unofficially?"

Voice Two: "Both."

Voice One: "Officially, we are required to contact, welcome and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in this quadrant of the Universe, without prejudice, fear or favor. Unofficially, we advise that we erase the records and forget the whole thing."

Voice Two: "I was hoping you would say that."

Voice One: "It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?"

Voice Two: "I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say? 'Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?"

Voice One: "Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they are limited to the speed of light, which makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact."

Voice Two: "So we just pretend there's no one home in the Universe."

Voice One: "That's it."

Voice Two: "Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? But the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you probed? You're sure they won't remember?"

Voice One: "They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them."

Voice Two: "A dream to meat! How strangely appropriate, that we should be meat's dream."

Voice One: "And we marked the entire sector unoccupied."

Voice Two: "Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?"

Voice One: "Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotations ago, wants to be friendly again."

Voice Two: "They always come around."

Voice One: "And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the Universe would be if one were all alone ..."

Back to TERRY BISSON STORY SHOWCASE Main Page

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ehm

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
Space signal studied for alien contact

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- An unexplained radio signal from deep space could -- just might be -- contact from an alien civilization, New Scientist magazine reported on Thursday.

The signal, coming from a point between the Pisces and Aries constellations, has been picked up three times by a telescope in Puerto Rico.
There are other explanations besides extraterrestrial contact that may explain the signal. New Scientist said the signal could be generated by a previously unknown astronomical phenomenon or even be a by-product from the telescope itself.

But the mystery beam has excited astronomers across the world.
"If they can see it four, five or six times it really begins to get exciting," Jocelyn Bell Burnell of the University of Bath in western England told the magazine.

It was broadcast on the main frequency at which the universe's most common element, hydrogen, absorbs and emits energy, and which astronomers say is the most likely means by which aliens would advertise their presence.
The potentially extraterrestrial signals were picked up through the SETI+home project, which uses programs running as screensavers on millions of personal computers worldwide to sift through the huge amount of data picked up by the telescope.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/0 ... index.html

When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
--
Anonymous . . . for obvious reasons

Offline teachback

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »
...this place, if I could describe this place, portray it, I've tried, I feel no place, no place around me, there's no end to me, I don't know what it is, it isn't flesh, it doesn't end, it's like air.