Author Topic: We are not alone!  (Read 17866 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2004, 10:38:00 AM »
I am not an expert on flares...but, I recall the Pheonix lights.  Someone please educate me if I seem dense, but....how is it that flares are launched and remain lit and airborne at a fixed height, pattern, and location for an hour or more?  Is this new top-secret military flare technology?

I am not opposed to the explaination of flares...but, come on people...sometimes these "natural explainations" tend to push the boundaries of incredulity more than the idea of UFOs and aliens.

PS Greg...a key point here is that although yes, they determined that the light was being duplicated by the camera reflection...they still dont offer any solid explaination other than opinion of what the original three lights were a product of.  Even though this is a skeptics point of view, it is not a shred more credible than the loonie toonies point of view.  Just because they examined the EVIDENCE, doesnt mean that their conclusion is any more accurate.  To me its a choice between two equally outrageous offerings...call it Aliens, or call it flares equipped with artificial intelligence.  When it comes down to it, its whatever makes you more comfortable to say.  I personally would feel like an asshole saing it was flares.   [ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-06-01 07:48 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »
Speaking of the Phoenix UFO's (flares), I have seen extensive analysis including footage from different spots all along the canyons. This was even done as an expose of national news (60 minutes or a program such as this)and it was determined that 1) there were flares right where the UFO's were cited 2) they were not hoovering but dropping slowly 3) several of the flares burned out during descent causing people to believe the UFo "rapidly left the area.

In some footage you can see them very slowly dropping behind the mountain range. In other footage, shot from a different location at the exact time, they appear to be in front of the mountains. Lights in the sky at night are very confusing. Some people reported them instantly disapearing because from their vantage they did disapear, behind the mountains as they slowly descended, but other people continued to record them after the sudden disapearance.

However, these phoenix UFOs,well They are flares...this case has been proven with a perpondaerance of the information by multiple sources investigating the event, yet the "UFO community" insists they were alien spacecraft to this day. Ask yourself why the UFO community still is holding this up as alien spacecraft when it has been decisively shown to not be?  

The Flares are light and on parachute and behave very uncharaterisicatly from what you would expect and aren't what some people think..that is flares shot from he ground or free falling.They are used experimentally by the military as well as by people studying wind patterns and wheather.

The mexican UFO's, well Sherman was just conversationally rendering a possible explanation. The jury is out on that one  because it just happened. Sometimes (unlike the Phoenix lights) sitings remained a mystery which in no way proves alien spacecraft, it just means not enough information is available to render a positive result. Remember when something is unknown, the least outrageous explanation is more likely to be correct than the superfantastical one.

People mistake for alien spacecraft planes, fixed objects,satellites,planets,helicopters,reflections ball lighting, comets, Missles,and all types of other things including lights on the GROUND,.  (possible explanation for the mexican ufo...the camera, mounted under the plane, is an infared camera which was pointed at a nearby town that has Oil refineries with smoke stacks in the pattern that was recorded by the Camera. Remember the pilots never saw the objects with their eyes. Also the pattern repeats which may indicate a phenomena in camera lens that sometimes occurs. This is just a hypothesis at this point... The objects move at a fixed speed and at fixed locations which may indicate they aren't moving at all but the camera is recording the movement of the plane).

In other words Carmel, no one knows yet. A person really really interested in the truth doesn't proclaim "we are not alone" they proclaim that something happened that deserves studying and set out to elimate all possible explanations. Two Very different approches to this "siting". Meanwhile, this has been blasted all around the internet of proof of alien visitors. Why?

No evidence for alien visitation of earth exists only claims.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »
The Mexican government stands by its statement.  I'm sure they had a good many people look at it in their military with much more resources to do the job than any of us.  I don't think they would lie and see being discredited as something wanted.  They must have good Intel don't you think?  Would you make such a statement with out facts?  It?s a government?  I don?t think they would.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »
First, what is the Statement the mexican government is standing by?

Second, anyone who blindly trusts any government and especially a third world one may need to rethink that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
I'm not saying I blindly believe anyone, but don't you think the government of Mexico had good reason for thinking there were UFO?s, don't you think Mexican's are honest and smart? They saw something very strange, enough so to tell the world, there has to be a reason why they did that.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
Do I think Mexicans are smart and honest? Hell no, I don't think people at large fit that description. Further, Third world governments are notoriously full of it to the extreme.

Your link about alien implant surgery.....silly. It would be no trick to remove said device and have it submitted for scientific peer review. Why hasn't that been done?

Question begs its own answer.  MUFON is a nutcase website.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
So you have declared the entire Mexican government null and void?

Ok,

And the impants have been reviewed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This guy is a doctor from UCLA I believe.  This was done on the radio, got to admit it's interesting. Bottom line is I don't know about aliens being real, but this is just an interesing topic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
No I haven't declared the Mexican Government "null and void" but tell me, where do you find that the Mexican Government is proclaiming these are alien spacecraft?

Further, are you aware that on the film the pilots counting the spacecraft and saying things is after they landed?

As far as anything you hear on The Art Bell show, you can dismiss that as uncredible. Get your alien implants peer reviewed by some real scientists and I will be happier than you to start believing that aliens are visiting here. As of yet these websites, slick as they are, aren't reporting factual events they are reporting similar to the National enquirer and making things up right and left.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
From the alien scapel link...

"It must be stressed, these are only theories as to the origin of the specimens in question based on preliminary data and information. More in-depth studies would be required to prove either one."

Tell me, as explosive as this information would be if it were correct, why haven't these studies been done?

Shit, National Geographic, Science Magazine and any number of legitimate journals would be frothing at the mouth if there was a shred of realism connected to this fantasy....

check this out for a more reasoned opinion..

http://www.aufon.com/stefanduncangaller ... rpoint.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2004, 08:04:00 PM »
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc384.htm

So the crash was in 1947, but according to Col Corso, chip technology was seeded to US manufactures, and specifically Bell Labs, note the story on the creation of chips and the dates in the following???...

http://www.ti.com/corp/docs/kilbyctr/jackbuilt.shtml

I just find this a weird coincidence?  In the same year, what are the odds?

And I'm only having fun with this it's just interesting.  

And for the record I don't put this forth as the truth, just something for dialogue, it's all in fun.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
the real fun is busting these liars and fable tellers down, not buying into their crap.

What are the odds? Crap, you can always go in reverse and search for coincidental correlations between non related events, that is no trick. The real trick is going in the future and doing it.

This thread was titled "we are not alone", but I know I am alone, at least tonight....

:cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »
Your right about the mexican government, they were quiet on the matter, but it was the pilot and radio operator that had some ineteresting words.
check it out,
"Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.
"I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.
The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/ ... o.ufos.ap/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
So are they liars, drunk, or just Mexicans?  Or are they damn afraid of what they saw?

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
When I feel lonesome and blue  ...I get stoned and play with my cock.... :wave:
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised