Author Topic: We are not alone!  (Read 17773 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »
sorry, forgot to log on...that was me, and I would love to debate this topic ad at length but I am packing my bags for South America as we speak.

I will just say this...just because you don't understand something, does not prove the existence of something unknown.

Do UFO's exist? Surely, unidentified flying objects occur.

Are they aliens?  Very unlikely but I am open of EVIDENCE that they are.  Is there any existing evidence of UFO's?  Not that I know of. If so, post it here. And please, no supposing, bullshit, proven frauds, or supernatural mumbo jumbo. Also, no "explain this or it is an alien" type of juvenile unscientific logic please.

These lights that are the subject of this thread are currently unexplained, not evidence of aliens.

They are no more evidence of aliens than they are of flying zombies.[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-15 07:45 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »
Greg, have fun, I'm off to England soon.  

Just someting to think about regarding UFOS.  Do you remember Alan Aldren from Nasa?  He was with Neil Armstrong?  Do you know what he says and maintains to this very day?  That they were surrounded on the moon by Aliens.  There were three craft watching them.  This is what happend with him.  He's part of the Disclosure Project.

If you can't believe things like that then how can we expect people to believe what happened to us in Straight.  It sounds far fetched to most too.

Anyway, have fun and keep safe.............

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
Well, here is the difference anon...

As bad as straight was (or in my case the Seed), there is real evidence it actually existed. There is a building, there are interviews from the time, there are corporate minutes and verified eyewitness testimony (notice I said verified). We have pictures and lawsuits. In other words, we have a perponderance of the evidence to suggest this place existed and that child abuse took place, that techniques were used that were abusive.

With aliens, we have nothing but group hysteria. There are photos, but they are routinely proven false while the ufo "community" still embraces and maintains their veracity. There are spacecraft but you cannot touch them, see them or feel them, only take the word of those that saw them. There are supernatural qualities to the stories and hysterical rantings.
There is eyewitness testimony but they are not backed up with credible evidence, only superfantastical stories.  The disclosure project is a bunch of deranged people....go in and really read the website.  

don't compare the two please, you are comparing apples with poison nuts.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
and again I ask you, If you have evidence of Aliens, post the evidence here....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
Ever heard of 4 star Gen. Corrso?  He was in change of all the Alien stuff for over 20 years.  Put in place by Eisenhower adminstration.  Are you saying he's not credible?  He worked on and with the evidence your talking about.  These are our govenment people saying this, not me.  It's their words.  

here is a clip from Apollo,

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA:     Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor:     What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong:     It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor:     How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong:     I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and  menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor:     But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong:     Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Greg have you ever wondered why we never went back to the moon?  It's been over 30 years?  

Have a safe trip dude,

seeya

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
I will have a safe trip, but....LOOKOUT BEHIND YOU, they are watching you as we speak.

:eek:

Again, just because someone once worked in government doesn't make his delusions or need for attention any better than say, a butcher or milkmans. Former Gen. Corso was NOT in "charge of UFO Stuff" but was a decorated military officer. He has written a book that claims he saw a UFO body floating in liquid after Roswell During Shipment. All we have is heresay which is not proof. Now what could be his motivation? Financial gainis one obvious answer? respectablility in the UFO movement is another. There are more...

one can only speculate and either accept a superfantastical account at face value or actually adopt an attitude of skepticism when dealing with a community of folks (the ufo people) that have been caught with their proverbial pants down over and over. I say show me some evidence dammit and stop the bullshit talking!

Now, a "light" in a crater is a far cry of proof of aliens, and has also alternate rational reasoning You need to research the REAL transcript of the conversation for your answer. But, accepting a light or reflection as evidence of aliens is  is akin to saying the "light" (or reflection) in the crater is proof that Zeus exists. There is no logical correlation.

Really dude/dudette, read what you just wrote. It is rambling and incoherrent and full of conspiracy nonsense. "according to Otto Binder", well excuse me, but who the fuck is "otto Binder" and where is the transcript, where is the independent verification from the people speaking these words or receiving them? How come only "otto binder" received this when it was readily available to other radio hams... You sure it wasn't Smotto Minder? This is really really really stupid to be blunt and has no crediblity outside, again, the self promulgating historically insane "UFO community". Please.

Or how about a "unnamed professor". where is the quote from the supposed source, Neil armstrong?
I can answer...it doesn't exist.

BTW, your story is a well known quackery from way back and indicative of the entire UFO community. Do you wonder why known forgeries and fantasys are paraded around UFO sites or do you just accept this stuff because it is fun to believe? Do you understand the scientific method and how eggregiously these people violate any such standards? You need to get out of fairyland and ground yourself in reality.

By the way, before you reffered to astronaut Buzz Aldrin...here is an excerpt from his book....

n his book "RETURN TO EARTH" Colonel Edwin E. Aldrin Jr. writes the following on pages 223-224;

"In the middle of one evening, Houston time, I found myself idly staring out the window of the Columbia and saw something that looked a bit unusual. It appeared brighter than any star and not quite the pinpoints of light that stars are. I pointed this out to Mike and Neil, and the three of us were beset with curiosity. With the help of the monocular we guessed that whatever it was, it was only a hundred or so miles away. Looking at it through our sextant we found it occasionaly formed a cylinder, but when the sextant's focus was adjusted it had a sort of illuminated "L" look to it. It had a shape of some sort -- we all agreed on that -- but exactly what it was we couldnt pin down. We asked Houston some casual questions: "How far away is the Saturn third stage?" The response was in the vicinity of six thousand miles. That wasn't it.

It could possibly have been one of the panels of the Saturn third stage which fly off to expose the LM and cannot be traced from earth. We could see it for about forty-five seconds at a time as the ship rotated, and we watched it on and off for about an hour. We debated whether or not to tell the ground we had spotted something, and decided against it. Our reason was simple: The UFO people would descend on the message in hordes, setting off another rash of UFO spottings back on earth. We concluded it was most likely one of the panels. Its course appeared in no way to conflict with ours, and it presented no danger. We dropped the matter there."

He does NOT maintain as you suggest they were ever surrounded by aliens. Another glaring example of the bullshit propogated by the UFO people.

Your quotes are not well researched and your information, gleaned and compiled by kookoo nuts, has all been proven to be either fraudulent or fabricated.  

Still waiting for evidence of aliens.....

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »
Uum there are cave paintings of flying saucers and spacemen that look like they are wearing astronaut uniforms....

The oldest culture known to maqn believed in aliens and I know for a fact they exist.

And another thing you said that most all ufo sightings have been explained away thats hardly true....
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
Greg I think your wrong on this one, Col Corso was the real deal.  He died last year.  The following is from an article.  

The main reason The Day After Roswell is so important is not because of its focus on UFOs, ETs and aliens; it is that Col. Corso has rewritten the fundamental history of the Cold War epoch, 1947-1997. He clearly shows that the advanced technology discovered at the very real crash site from July 1947 has become "seeded" to major American corporate giants, such as Dow, Bell Labs, IBM, Hughes Aircraft, etc., over the past 50 years! In fact, in the early 1960s, Col. Corso--who had already been a member of President Eisenhower?s National Security Council in the 1950s--"inherited" what he referred to as his "junk drawer," a cabinet or file containing alien artifacts, gadgets, out-of-this-world material, unknown oddities and important blueprints, all going back to the Roswell UFO crash in the New Mexico desert some 50 years ago.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
No shit? Are there photos of said "junk" or do you have any links for me to check out?
I believe you, Im just curios now...
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »
Google search on the Col turns up jack shit.
Injected intravenously

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »
These aliens are the same fuckers that invented religion about 5000 years ago as a way of mindfucking the human race. Don't trust them. They lie.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
RTP did you know that Scripture says that God's people are aliens to this world?

Seriously, it really says that!

And it also says that the believer's kingdom is a heavenly kingdom. And where is heaven, RTP?

Somewhere OUT THERE in SPACE!!!!!

I'm just messing with you, man. Don't get mad. We aren't here to hurt you, RTP. We only want to colonize your planet. :lol:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
I just got back from out of town tonight. First thing after I proved you wrong on buzz aldrin is Ancient cave paintings?

I have seen them. They have been interpreted by real archeologists and they are not aliens, as much as you would like to believe.

And the Colonel was a real war hereo. That does not mean his wasn't delusional later in life or seeking fame and fortune. He hasn't provided any evidence only heresay. That does not work in this arena, the arena of reality.  Extraordinary superfantastical claims require more than heresay to accept at face value, like your assertion of an alien base on the moon. SHOW ME!!!!!

Here is the reality, you have nothing, no real evidence of alien visitors to this planet. I still challenge anyone to post said evidence, here, now.  But please, stop posting bullshit and heresay.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »
------------------------------------------------
Greg I think your wrong on this one, Col Corso was the real deal. He died last year. The following is from an article.

The main reason The Day After Roswell is so important is not because of its focus on UFOs, ETs and aliens; it is that Col. Corso has rewritten the fundamental history of the Cold War epoch, 1947-1997. He clearly shows that the advanced technology discovered at the very real crash site from July 1947 has become "seeded" to major American corporate giants, such as Dow, Bell Labs, IBM, Hughes Aircraft, etc., over the past 50 years! In fact, in the early 1960s, Col. Corso--who had already been a member of President Eisenhower?s National Security Council in the 1950s--"inherited" what he referred to as his "junk drawer," a cabinet or file containing alien artifacts, gadgets, out-of-this-world material, unknown oddities and important blueprints, all going back to the Roswell UFO crash in the New Mexico desert some 50 years ago.
-----------------------------------------------

really? Well, where are these UFO gadgets today? Have they been turned over to legitimate scientific researchers for analysis and for independent  scientific corraboration?

Or is this just another fantasy of the UFO nuts?????

BTW, where was this "article" lifted from? Let me guess, a  UFO site on the internet,perhaps?  PLease, come up with something of substance For god's sake.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-05-23 18:56 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2004, 09:54:00 AM »
On 2004-05-16 07:27:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"

The oldest culture known to man believed in aliens and I know for a fact they exist.

"

Finally, we are getting somewhere....FACTUAL evidence.  Please post it here for all to see, and thank you in advance. Also, which culture do you refer to and how do you know? Share your knowledge with us.

BTW, my personal opinion is that I would love for there to be aliens visiting this planet what with the billions of planets out there and statiscal likeliness of life on other planets, I just see no evidence they have visited planet earth and have sincere doubts due to the logistics, the distance and time needed to travel, and the ridiculous notion that they would overcome these obstacles just to sneak around and show themselves to unstable people. How silly is that? I see no evidence just paranoid rantings, delusional reasoning, wishfull thinking, wild interpretations, and silly notions (like an alien base on the moon..with no evidence to back it up).

Someone please that is a believer post some evidence!
 I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT