Author Topic: an out-sider's thoughts..  (Read 732 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
an out-sider's thoughts..
« on: May 11, 2004, 01:40:00 PM »
I am by no means a regular at this site.. But I was told to go here by a close friend of mine. He asked me not to place his name, but you all know him as the guy who's making a film on the Élan school.  the reason he told me to come to this site was to check out some of the true horrors stories about the place. At first when he explained the project I had no idea he was in a such crazy place. (surely explains alot about him) I didn't believe him until I read some of the downright tortured experiences some of you all had. Speaking for myself I can certainly understand why the "experiences" still linger. He mentioned to me that his time there was virtually a thing of the past, until he found this site last year. At which point it all came back to him, and he began to conceptualize the film. I will be present in June during the shoot(s) working in the sound dept.  I have one remark, however. It seems all of you are really angry and want some sort of karma, be it good or bad to come back to the school, my personal feelings are that the school not only owes you all an apology of gargantuan proportions, but an EXPLANATION as to why they treated you the way they did. But one thing I can't bear to see is the constant shit he has to go through in trying to set things up with this film, its either a problem with the release, or people think he's out to make a buck. Being a close friend I must say that this Élan school Documentary has done nothing but consume him since the holiday season. He is obsessed with letting the world know what you all have endured. I feel that there is alot of anger here, and instead of this constant banter back and forth between people you all should find a way to work as a team, put the anger aside and let the chips fall where they may. I have known this kid for like 3 years now, and believe me he isn't the easiest person to get along with but his heart is pure, and when he sets his mind to something it gets done. Stop bashing his efforts, and trust him a bit. I had the unique experience in watching some of the already acquired interviews, and I must say those of you who have the guts to step forward and tell you story , you all are warriors. and your time will come... your day will come. (thats what he keeps saying to me, "our day will come, and the truth will be told"
-jesus witherspoon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
nice try jew boy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
oh not nazi, trying once again to stir the pot....