Author Topic: Back Online  (Read 1725 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Back Online
« on: May 07, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »
Back in February I decided it was better to move from my apartment building of 14 years than to drive my car into the Manager couple's wall mounted air-conditioner in the alley at 30 or 40 MPH around 3 in the morning and turning it into a deadly schrappnel bomb flying about the room, killing anything in it's path.  No shit, I was seriously considering doing this sort of thing because the landlord/tenant dispute had gotten that bad over the past year.  I ended up finding a suitable apartment just 7 blocks over and moved in without having to pay a deposit because I had good credit and passed the background check with flying colors.  Charo adjusted pretty well to the new place and the neighbors all like her.  I even have a balcony now.  The move was a pain in the butt because I did not want the manager to know what was going on, but she just stayed inside and went on a 4 day drunk so I did'nt have to soil my Louisville Slugger with her skanky blood.

It took most of Feb just getting settled in and figuring out the best furniture arrangements and crap.  Work started picking up in March and I was able to start building my bank account back up to where it was before the move.  Then comes March 11, when I am just getting ready to leave a McDonald's after having lunch and this cute little Samoan girl with no drivers license does a Starsky and Hutch right into the back of my Supra while driving her mom's car.  She confessed to having no license before the cops got there, so I played it cool and when the cop never asked to see her license, I waited until he handed me the report and drove away to hold this over her.  She did not want to go to jail, and I just wanted compensation so basically, her daddy bought what was left of my car for $800 bucks.  I then went to my bank and asked for a credit report to see how much I could get on a new car loan.  The guy at the bank gave me a pass to get into a special Distress Sale that was getting set up at Tropicana Field in the baseball dome.  It was chock full of repo's and default automobiles.  If the cars were'nt sold that weekend, they would have to go to auction and the banks and car lot would lose their ass on it all.  That all said, I am now the proud new owner of a 2002 Ford Ranger.

Everything worked out well for me in the end.  I finally got back online today and browsed over the board to see what all I missed.  Nothing much has changed, just that Patriot is using the same avatar as Dr. Frank'nFurter, whom I noticed has'nt been around since late December.  Maybe he is hiding from Van Helsing or something.  Well anyway, I'm glad to be back and go ahead and send me an e-mail.  (No dirty pictures though, we don't wanna start that up again now do we?)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
Back Online
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »
I am so glad to see you back here! Have missed your wonderful tales and excellent sense of humor.

I am thankful that you did not have to pull the flying shrapnel escapade on the landlord, and that in the end it all worked out well for you. That move thing is exhausting!
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Back Online
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 02:25:00 AM »
YAY!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!  ::bigsmilebounce::
Send me an IM very soon darlin, and tell Charo I said, "Hi!" Oh hell, give her a kiss from me.  ::kiss::

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Back Online
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 02:33:00 AM »
(No dirty pictures though, we don't wanna start that up again now do we?)

You jerk...  :roll:  :wink:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Back Online
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 11:26:00 AM »
Hey Bob, good to see you back.  Glad things are going well with the new apt.  Email me when you get a chance.  I want to run something by you :wave:

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

[ This Message was edited by: cayohueso on 2004-05-08 08:27 ]
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Back Online
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »
Glad to hear your life is in an upswing..

Hear ye hear ye...since Morli isnt sending any pics out...I am. Yes all of you will be recieving pictures of my penis in all its glory..
autographed of course (by my penis)
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised