Author Topic: Ivy Ridge workers  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« on: May 06, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »
I was told that Ivy Ridge in New York has a lot of 'abusive' workers. They also have people there who have NO psychology or Social Work cridentials and background. Don't they have standards of their employees? There are also people there who have previously been turned in for child abuse within their OWN families... Why isn't the state checking this place out- specifically, the workers?????

Are these the kind of people we want watching over our kids?  :???:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »
yea they hire idiots especially Ms Rhonda a family rep.. no credientials ur right i was there they hire any1 and pockets their cash and no no1 cares there really its all hushed because they dont want to end up closd like Dundee ranch i cant type alot right now g2g soon email is [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »
i attended air for about 10 months & i loved miss rhonda

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 07:25:00 AM »
they hire the same people you'd see getting in to bar room fights down the road. some of the staff really think that place is ridiculous, but just simply cant find another job.

Offline LSwi

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
HI ivy ridgers
IF you remember me e-mail me sometime,  
hey I remember when they barely had enough staff and had the "jr staff" (level 4and up students) restrain the lower levels that were in OP
That cant be legal.

PS to those of you that remember me as an asshole please understand that I had to do what I had to do to get the hell out of that place  so please dont hold that against me
I am a changed person now that I have reconnected with the REAL WORLD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ivy Ridge workers
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I would like to thank the employee of ivy ridge who posted. About the only intelligent post here. I especially like the part about give your kids up for adoption. How true. The mother of my kid stuck her in ivy ridge to get out of paying me childsupport. I'm pissed. I am 46yrs old. I was placed in a real boarding school when I was 6yrs. old Iwas there till I was 14 and told my mother to go to hell. I t took me 2 weeks and a threat to her mother to finally find out where she had put her. It took another 2weeks to get the tour of the place. I have filed for custody.Is there abuse going on a ivy ridge. I guarentee it. I could see it before I ever left my house for the 6hr ride to get there. I have the letters from my daughter telling me not to take her mother to court and try to get her out of the "school" This pissed me off. A real "school" would never have allowed her to know what I was doing. Ask any counselor in the world and they would tell you it was wrong. Excuse my french but read your fucking handbook that you were given on page 12 about manipulation. I was then allowed to go to the school for a tour. I have been a few places in my life. I was an over the road truckdriver. Odgensburg, NY . Been there before the middle of nowwhere. Real onehorse town. ivy ridge will put this town on the map.Probably one ofthe largest employers in the town I do the tour bullshit. I was walking down the hall and the kids would sneak glances at me. I asked about that. I was told until they get to a certain "level" you can't talk. Holly shit, you take a dog to obiedence school and at least he can bark. You know what, I don't have the time to tell you dumb ass parents about it .I have been in Jail (for childsupport) and boarding school for 9yrs and ivy ridge. That is also the degree of dificulty. Jail is a piece of cake . Boarding school sucked and ivy ridge is the bottom of the fucking barrell. If you are a parent reading this, use your fucking yuppy head. You tell your kids you don't want them to grow up and work in Micky D's, Who do you think is taking care of your kids. I went to a bar whileI was there and talked to some people.what a joke.Think of this, where you work, you have good and bad employees. Do you think this shit hole is any different. I went to a so called respectable boarding school. There was sexual abuse there and this was in the 60's. Get you head out of your ass. Can you really be this fucking stupid. You work at a job what happens when you have somebody with power. Your boss, or somebody elses boss. Do some of them abuse the power?? Do cops, judges,teachers and even the asshole security guard abuse there power. Put anybody incontrol of somebody and there is the potential for abuse. Now, take the mentality of some of the employees of ivy ridge. You dumb asses. Do you honestly think that one of these hillbillies wouldn't take a blowjob for a smoke. Hell,our one fucken president did it. Where was the secret service?? This place is supposed to be above that? I have been there done that. Do I still have the scares from when I was in a boarding school. Hell yes, 35 yrs later. You ass holed have more money than brains. Insted of the 2cars and the big house you should of spent somemoney on learning how to be a parent. You invented the word TIME OUT. Now you assholes invented the saying, My kid is out of control. Never heard that when I was growing up.Hey, put the kid on ridlin, he must have a problem. You are the fuckin problem. ivy ridge says the kids made poor choices. The kid had no choice to have a stupid parents. Sorry to go off but I hate yuppys and stupid people. They both blame others for there problems. I used to see the yuppies at my daughter's sports events, Usually standing there talking to another ashole about there job, there new house, cars,... Hey, asshole , your kid just scored a goal. They are the ones who say that they don't know what went wrong with so and so's kid . He came from a good family. Nice neighborhood and gave him or her everything. You know who you are. You sent your kid to a place, Not a school. They cheat to get your kid through school. Your kid is home schooled. If you are so fucking smart, have one of the parents stay home and teach the kid. Save the $ 40,000.00 plus cash. Remember this is equal to making$60,000.00. No don't, you were dumb enough to send your kid to ivy ridge your too stupid to educate them. Shit you too stupid to be a parent. Remember, you are the minority, there are a hell of alot more good parents than bad. Hey, the next time you go out to eat at Micky D's or the country club look at the person who waites on you and tell him that you have more money than him but, he will probably be a better parent. And, for the kids who got out of these places. When you turn 18 get a lawyer. Sue you parents, they fucked you. They put you on this earth and didn't do there job. They had choices. abortion, adoption. But they chose to fuck you up themselves. If your still in ivy ridge, I know you wont be reading this. Also, I would be glad to take a couple kids at my house. You give me custody will call the $40,000.00 childsupport and it will be tax free to me. I will teach you kid what he or she needs to know. [email protected]