Author Topic: Need people with experience at Tranquility Bay/Teen Help/WWA  (Read 5172 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need people with experience at Tranquility Bay/Teen Help/WWA
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 04:04:00 AM »
On 2004-03-01 19:25:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"
However, I wish FaceKahn would answer the question. I want to hear it from him. I think he is an honest individual and IF he answers it will be the truth.

Phew! I was worried that you might not think that he's honest. Let me tell you, that puts my mind at ease. I mean if anyone knows an honest person when they see him, it's you.  ::bangin::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
what difference does it make Carey- why do you want to know?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
Why does my asking making you paranoid?  I am curious.  I have always wanted to know who BST was/is.  I happen to think that the more we know, the more we can understand each other.

I do not understand why people are so afraid to stand up for what they feel, what they have experienced and what they have to share.  The secretive nature of most of the people associated or having had experience with this industry is something I don't understand. To me it is a sign of something wrong, or a sign of  having something to hide.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
I think your fishing for your whore masters.
I think everything you say is a lie.
I think your whole life is a lie.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
See you are paranoid.  Why?

Such as....

What lie/lies?

You can't state any because I have not lied.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-03-02 10:39 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »
Sheesh, Frod, I feel really sorry for you. I mean, are you EVER going to wake up and realize that you are a patsy?

Whatever, anon.  :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »
Carey people are entitled to share as they feel comfortable. If you were a victim of rape or somekind of abuse perhaps you wouldN'T feel up to sharing your name but would want your experience out there for others to see and learn from? Everyone has the right to decide for themselves, it's human courtesy IMO

whatever happens in your legal case- who knows? but if you are found at fault of defamation or whatever is alleged would you want a local reporter to put it in your local paper for your boss, neighbors etc to see or would you want the right to share your experience without being pressured by others?

Who's paranoid?- just interested in why you think that someone should be forced to share what they may not want to?...does it de-value or give less credibility to the experience? not for me.

sorry that Boarding School Truth is gone

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »
Carey people are entitled to share as they feel comfortable. If you were a victim of rape or somekind of abuse perhaps you wouldN'T feel up to sharing your name but would want your experience out there for others to see and learn from?

You are right people are entilted to share as they feel comfortable.  I am not forcing anyone to do or say anything.  I have simply asked a question, of FaceKahn, that is all.  If he chooses not to answer, that his right.  My addressing the Anon who is paranoid is another issue separate and apart from my question to FaceKahn.  

And yes, if putting my name to a bad experience would save others from going through the same bad experience, then yes I would put my name to it.  I would find healing in knowing I was helping others.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »
That was me.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »
I am not forcing anyone to do or say anything.

No, you're damn right you're not..but I'll bet you wish that you could , don't you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »
To be fair, Frod, Carey is not the only one curious about the identity of this person, especially after the BST website just seemed to vanish with no real explanation, leaving a lot of people wondering WTH happened to this apparently very popular website (check the archives here and on other chatboards, as I recall there was quite a bit of discussion about his issue). Interesting that the BST name has been "parked" on Go Daddy, whatEVER that means??

Anyway, I stumbled upon this URL to BST but not sure if it is the now-defunct-one everybody is talking about (angelfire?).

http://www/26.brinkster.com/bs4

:smile:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »
Whatever...it's just that she comes off like, "I'm Carey and I'm the only TRUE champion of the kids...all the rest of you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
Sorry Frog. I don't mean to come across that way to you, or to anyone else for that matter.  I don't think that I am "the only TRUE champion of the kids.." As a matter of fact, I don't think I am a champion of any sort.  I see myself as a person who wants to know all of the facts surrounding this industry.  I am a person who wants to be informed.  

I am a person who wants to be able to make opinions based on the "whole story."  I also want others to know the "whole story."  Where else can one get the "whole story" other than by listening to both sides?  We are all, society that is, by far better off if we know all of the details surrounding this industry, not just those that one group or another cares to share.

One thing I do know for sure, and that is, that I still today would not want my children in a "program" of any type.  Why?  Because it is my responsibilty as a parent to be sure 100%, proof positive, that my children are ok.  Like I said somewhere in another post, when my children were small I quit work because I did not want to leave them in day care.  I chose not to leave them in day care, not because I thought they were being abused, but because I thought there could be the potential for abuse and that they would have no way of telling me about it because they were small and unable to communicate effectively.  I think in programs that limit communication, the same potential is there.  To me it is just not worth the risk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  This does no good.  Carey can't say 'hey, there MIGHT be SOME validity to what you say. There's a POSSIBILITY that I MIGHT come across as a condescending, know-it-all, martyr'.  It's always just 'no, you're wrong.'  

That's how this will ALWAYS end.