Author Topic: Kids Fucking Pigs  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« on: April 22, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »
Im interested in if BCA has students as disgusting as when i was there...my time started off with a kid getting caught having sex with a tiny kitty cat.  i thought this was the nastiest thing someone could ever do, but i forgot i was at BCA and no one would be outdone without a fight.  Next came Nick Speat who "porked the pork" to say it nicely.  a few weeks later our lovely pig jazzy was taken off hopefully to be destroyed.  i still to this day will not eat pork.  im fairly confident that that sick fuck took the cake, but im really hoping the school did not stay as disgusting.  i mean really, sex in the chicken coop very nasty, sex with a cat disgusting, but a kid fucking a pig...where do they find these kids, and how on Gods green earth to they expect us to accept these people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
I don't buy it. C'mon! No one can have sex with a cat. He might have been kind of jacking off, but he could not possibly get penetration. Cat genitalia is tiny. There is no way the kid actually had sex with a cat.

On 2004-04-21 21:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Im interested in if BCA has students as disgusting as when i was there...my time started off with a kid getting caught having sex with a tiny kitty cat.  i thought this was the nastiest thing someone could ever do, but i forgot i was at BCA and no one would be outdone without a fight.  Next came Nick Speat who "porked the pork" to say it nicely.  a few weeks later our lovely pig jazzy was taken off hopefully to be destroyed.  i still to this day will not eat pork.  im fairly confident that that sick fuck took the cake, but im really hoping the school did not stay as disgusting.  i mean really, sex in the chicken coop very nasty, sex with a cat disgusting, but a kid fucking a pig...where do they find these kids, and how on Gods green earth to they expect us to accept these people."
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »
who posted this, i must know you i was there for brian orr and the cat and that nick spait kid.  we definetly must know eachother

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 04:41:00 AM »
That was after I left, but when I was there, Joe McKnight fucked a goat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »
i was there for the pig and cat incident, those kids were fuckin nasty, they should have all been packaged up and trown on noahs arc.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »
Yeah I almost forgot about the peanut butter and Lori's dog dusty??I think was his name. Joe P. was the little fella getting dirty with the dog, very sick. That was right before I came, so that was very interesting to hear about.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »
Well, I guess he musta been a small dude. No seriously, my guess is that he pulled your basic peanut butter trick there, and violated the cat somehow. I highly doubt the cat is having issues right now, but that is real wrong and that is no shit.

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
I was there. Animals were tortured, thrown, kicked, beaten, killed, burned and molested by sociopaths who were in the regular population with weaker kids. I trust that screwing a cat was not beyond them - ripping and tearing of flesh would have been dorm humor for many.

There was sick abuse of children in dorms as well. The peed in Body wash. Ejeculated on to sleeping kids and put waste in drinks and food. Many were tormented and teased incessantly by kids and staff.

These incidents were all reported to management and all of the staff. It was coveresd up. Once we found a toilet plunger with feces on the handle. We didn't know if it was a person it was used on or an animal but I believe LaTeresa never reported it except to "risk management." Others did. Reports were only allowed if made to "risk management." This is an analogy for "sweep it under the rug so we don't get sued." I reported the plunger directly to CPS - nothing was ever done. I reported constantly to CPS and Licensing - nothing ever changed. Idaho operates this way. If the State and state employees are making tax money than everything is - A OK no matter what it is.

I can assure you that animals are still being abused, kids are stilll being humiliated and abused by staff and students and nothing short of a blocade by a mob and press coverage thereof will make anyone give a whit.

Oh "am I shutting up" enough. And "Dusty" was my dog. What did they do to him? He died in my arms bleeding internally from his hind end. I tried to save him but he was in such pain he went into shock before I could get him to the vet.

Oh, excuse me, I'm supposed to shut up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
oh my god why did you have to bring up  nick spaet?
that kid had the largest ass ive ever seen on a dude

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »
Hadn't that poor pig already been through
enough?  It just doesn't seem fair (to the pig) to be raped and then killed like that.  Couldn't they have just given him away to a petting zoo or something?

Knowing the sick fucks at Cedu, they probably sold him to a butcher.....Man, I don't even want to think about the after-taste on those pork chops!!! ::puke::  

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-12-21 09:27 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »
Maximus

I am so sorry were placed in a position to hold your dog as he died as a result of a sick individual's actions.  How horrible it must have been to walk the campus in the following days imagining what sick fuck could rape an animal.   What a tragedy!

Also, thank you for reporting to CPS.   Although, the reports may not have had an immediate effect.   One can hope that reports combined may reach some boiling point that will provoke action.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
CPS never did anything about your reports? That's because 99.9 percent of the shit "reported" here never did happen---the large part of it is made up by really fucked up disgruntled ex- staff/ex-student losers---when you all keep making up horse shit constantly why would CPS or me or anyone else believe you if you happen to sometime find a real problem...zero credibility it's called

How do I know it's mostly horse shit?  I have friends who went to RMA and BCA---upright decent people who don't sound mind-numbed like the posters who lock-step to the "I-Hate-CEDU" march here... these guys who you call brainwashed don't threaten people or act like psychos-off-their-meds like I've seen here...

Sorry about your pet--if it really happened...but don't count on free-thinking people to buy the fornit-cult line---just because some body says it doesn't make it true

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
being an ex of a former rma couselor,  i can tell you that staff are coerced into lying to all on the outside under threats of harm and fines and job loss.  we are told to lie if confronted by outsiders.  lying and covering up is what we do. it is because the phony foundation that runs the place fears that states and parents will stop sending kids and funds if they find out that the law is involved.  the kids are honest when they say others are brainwashed.  rma is a cult that sprang from synanon. they get the kids to feel for others and staff so they will not want to leave. it is all calculated to keep the parents and outside world in the dark.  if you want to know what happens talk to the kids when the staff are not around.  chances are that the staff will not let you do that because they do not want the truth exposed. rma are very good at lying and deceiving outsiders and insiders. if they threaten to sue you , it is just part of their game at posing as honest legitimate business. the kids are honest  but you should forget about the animals and check the kids .

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
I hate to break it to you, but this stuff really does happen. I went to a CEDU school and saw or heard many things of this nature first hand. I would never name names, but this is exactly the type of stuff that happens. In fact, I never heard of some of this stuff (bestiality etc.) until I went to CEDU.  Moreover, many of the criminal or perverse acts by staff are true. Also, I know the stuff said about staff at the school that I went to are often true--corroborated by the staff themselves in raps.

I have no reason to lie. I don't have blind hatred. I am not a poster of foul incriminations of people. I can just honestly say that much of what has been said is corroborated. Unfortunately.  Even the police and CPS in the area hate the school. (School being a misnomer.)I don't think there is a single person from my school who loves it or hates it that could say that this stuff did not happen.
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kids Fucking Pigs
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
Alright, I was there for Joe McKnight, Brian Orr, Nick Spaet (was on his team and had to deal with that), the chicken coop sex escapades, EVERYTHING!  I just don't understand why anyone would need to fuck a three legged CAT!  Anyway, I felt like I was the ONLY NORMAL person to leave that place and not wind up with more "issues" then I started with.  The trick is, you DO NOT let them know EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Especially if it involves an ANIMAL!  Who remembers the kid who fucked a horse?