Author Topic: Columbine Remembered  (Read 4153 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« on: April 20, 2004, 10:05:00 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it later discovered that one or all of the Columbine shooters
had been on Riddlin for years? Its a shame that in our scociety when a parent gets lazy they stick their kid on Riddlin. This drug has been known to have serious effects especialy on young kids whos minds and brains are still developing. If I am not mistaken in Europe it is illegal to prescribe Riddlin to anyone under 18. Serveral school districts througout the country try to push this therapy on parents when their child is deemed un-teachable or "hyper active" sad thing, drug them then forget about them. Then question why something like Columbine takes place. Parents need to wake up and start giving a shit about their kids, and quit taking the lazy way out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
That's right--blame it on drugs.  Had nothing to do with the fact that those two kids were harrassed and made fun of at school every day.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are heroes.  Who knows how many kids who were once made fun of for being geeks are now feared by the jocks that used to terrorize them?

Those kids set a great example.  If someone had done that at Straight back in 1978, maybe those types of programs never would have happened.  We need more kids with the guts that Eric and Dylan had.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
You are a dumb fuck and a loser!!!!1 you posts are
irrelevant go away
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »
The only thing heroic about those kids would have been stiffling your sorry ass. We all know your ignorant and full of shit therefor this will be my last post to you NAZI, that is you right?
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 10:25:00 AM »
Actually, one of the boys wanted to go into the military, but because they had made him take some drug - the military wouldn't take him.

And, being a boy, he was devastated and couldn't imagine any type of career or life beyond that.

He was the dominant one of the pair. And it was his decision to end it all because he saw no future for himself.

so yes, it is the fault of the drugs. But it was a drug that they forced him to take. I don't believe it was Ritalin - but something along those lines.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »
Colombine was the REAL Revenge of the Nerds!

Support your local Trenchcoat Mafia!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
Well, that explains a lot.  Awwwwww, poor baby.  So you were picked on in school.  So was I, so were a lot of kids.  I'm really sorry, but ya know what???  Fucking deal with it.  What a chicken shit way out.  Suicide itself is vicious enough, but what they did was even more cowardly.  They were couple of very troubled, bored, spoiled kids whose parents were too busy to pay enough attention to what was going on.  Harris was on probation.  He wrote an essay about revenge killing that his teacher was concerned enough to contact his parents about.  They weren't too concerened.  They had a fucking website up about it for God's sake.  Parents of other kids reported that they heard rumors about the plan.  

Kids have been teased and picked on since the beginning of time.  For you to call what they did heroic shows you for the ignorant, selfish, insecure, self-pitying asshole you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
It's called dedication.  Eric and Dylan gave their lives for something they believed in.

These heroic martyrs are an example for us all--don't take shit from anybody.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »
Some of the kids they killed were geeks and nerds too you dickhead.

Why don't you be like your hero's and let us know who you are?  They were not scared.  Why are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
On 2004-04-20 08:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's called dedication.  Eric and Dylan gave their lives for something they believed in.

These heroic martyrs are an example for us all--don't take shit from anybody."

Show us how it's done.  Go rob a police station today.  If I don't see you on the news tonight, you are a chicken shit coward.

....Bad Religion[ This Message was edited by: Reagan Youth on 2004-04-20 14:12 ]

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2004-04-20 07:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's right--blame it on drugs.  Had nothing to do with the fact that those two kids were harrassed and made fun of at school every day.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are heroes.  Who knows how many kids who were once made fun of for being geeks are now feared by the jocks that used to terrorize them?

Those kids set a great example.  If someone had done that at Straight back in 1978, maybe those types of programs never would have happened.  We need more kids with the guts that Eric and Dylan had."

Ok but why wre the other kids terrorizing them?
I mean if you want to strat looking at motives , look at the big picture.
Everyone does everything they do for a reason..
whether they realize it or not.
You cannot justify random murder...

But then again you KNOW that already..
You just want to get people riled up since the interfighting has stopped...
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
Ya, this new anon Troll is real special.

Well, if you read the archived information Rotten.com has on the Colombine shootings...it may shed a bit of light on what those two were and were not, Anon....one such thing being members of the so-called Trenchcoat Mafia.  

My personal opinion is probably just as harsh, but not so unrealistic as the "Hero Theory".

The fact is, aside from all the things we would like to believe we are capable of...we are all still human beings.  That gives us front row tickets to the big game called Survival of the Fittest.  We are all susceptable to the urges of our natural biological traits.   We are the most dominant species on the planet, as well as one of the most prolific ( I am excluding single celled organisms here) and we cant all be born with the right machinery and equipment to function as whats considered to be prized specimens of our species.  This could be analyzed to infinity, but lets keep it simple.  

People can be generally fucked up.  In fact, lots of people can be...because, well, there are lots of people.  There are millions who have had it worse than Eric or Dylan ever did, respectively.  And probably a nice sized chunk of those people never hauled off and shot up a bunch of innocent bystanders because of it.  For me personally, I dont give a shit what I have been through...everything can be dealt with and resolved on a personal level to some degree without falling to pieces. On the upside, its to our advantage as humans to be able to overlook our instincts to blow the fuck up.

If you end up just losing it and freaking out and offing yourself, well....I would be inclined to call that the weakest of resolutions given our place in nature, such as it is.  In a clinical sense, it doesnt make you a bad person...it makes you a defective human being.  But I think we ARE capable of, and have a greater responsibility to, our place in the big scheme of things.

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-04-20 17:29 ][ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-04-20 17:40 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2004, 06:27:00 AM »
Well sometimes it can be more someones own mind than any outside stimuli..

And people like to look at situations like this..and try to find an answer..

So...people say things like ..well they were picked on..and they snapped..or...they were doing drugs and listening to death metal..

But you really dont know..

Its like trying to figure out a suicide...

Sometimes whats in someones mind is 100000 times worse than anything in their environment..

I have freaked out and attempted suicide many times among other things..

I still feel like I have very little control of my emotions..
 And I dont see things right...not rational and I know when its happening that what Im thinking is distorted..Its not the way things are but I cant stop my mind..

It has caused me problems all of my life..it got me put into straight..I wasnt on drugs..I was fucking nuts...I inherited it..

How many 6 year olds are seeing child Psychs?
I was rised in Institutions..Psych doctors visits every week..Then as I got older the drugs started ...

It has cost me many jobs, friends , girlfriends...

And medications havent ever helped..

The smallest thing can happen and my brain spins out of control with emotion and assumption and I get lost in it...and go into anger robot mode..or paranoid robot mode, some days its a monumental thing for me to drive 3 blocks for cigarettes..
 I get surges of terror when the phone rings..

Wierd things like that..

But back to my point...

Now say if I, hypothetically,caused a tragedy..
and had I not told you any of what I just did..
judging from what you think you know of me...

You might say...I did it because of Straight, or opiate addiction...or any number of external reasons.

And none of them would be correct..

Just like all the crap we read about Columbine
is just what everyone assumed was the cause..

Because its really probably whats going on in their head that noone knew and had nothing to do with bullies or parents or trenchcoats ...

The cause is one thing society cannot stop.....ever...and thats the inherent ...evil in man.
 Call it mental illness ...call it evil....name it what you like.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Columbine Remembered
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »
Speaking of Ritalin.

When I was about...well I was in High School still so must have been 16...a femme friend of mine used to party with us pretty much every night, she had a scrip to that...and convinced me to snort a bunch of those crushed up..

And that stuff is STRONG...I quickly became addicted I felt such a wonderful speed rush and talked and talked and was social and could drink all night..

I hadnt done methamphetamine at that point in my life...but the Ritalin in my opinion was alot stronger than cocaine..Granted we were snorting lines made of mabey 6 ...20 m pills...

But I see little diffrence between that and meth..

I cant believe they scrip that out to kids like crazy
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised