Author Topic: I am Outing Morbid_Opiate  (Read 6599 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
I am Outing Morbid_Opiate
« on: April 16, 2004, 02:32:00 PM »

That?s right Morbid Opiate is me The Patriot. Some may ask why I chose to do this? Or why I chose to out myself. Well I have only been around this board probably for less than two months; I have sat back and read several posts, mostly from Alex and Therion.

I guess my biggest problem with these two is the whole Morli bashing thing. I just don?t get it; you two called her every name in the book, some of which would make a sailor blush with shame. And then Alex with the whole Yenta thing?.ok, is she Jewish? And if so where does that even come into play unless you are anti-Semitic and if that?s the case post on a hate site not here please. As hateful as you post to women it wouldn?t surprise me. You both say you don?t have issues with women, but man look back at some of your posts, maybe you were joking, but let me pose this question? Would you tolerate someone talking to your mother, sister or daughter like that? You would only do that to my daughter once, I guaran fucking tee THAT!

Actually some of the Fucktard post at times were humorous, I know I tended to get out of hand with the whole Alex?s doo posts but just giving you a dose of what irritated everyone about you. I have gotten several PM?s IM?s etc and a whole lot of people here were really enjoying it, and they enjoyed it even more when you chose not to speak.

I guess all I am saying is if you are going to rip someone and take it to the point of name calling and threats you should have a tough enough skin to reap what you sew. As far as the Clockwork Orange thing, I watched it for the first time this week
I still think the movie is GAY?lol just my opinion, and signing your posts with the title I guess is something I just don?t get either, oh well.

I do not hate or dis like you guys hell I don?t even know you, I just think that the whole bashing thing and the extent to which you went to do it were unjustified and unfair to Morli like her or not. Why am I outing myself, hell why not I prefer to post about politics as some of you know or about what can be done to get our message heard. We share a bond here all of us, lets use it to our advantage. Nothing wrong with some fun I must admit I had a little fun with it. Lets just keep in perspective who we are and what we were subjected to that even brought us to this board in the first place. And Alex as far as the Doo goes you could use a little off the top Dude?
(Kidding)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY GALLANT. VERY.

Thanks Patriot, I want you as my older brother now! Come pick me up and give me a ride on the sweet machine of yours. We live right next door to eachother you know.

:nworthy:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 02:50:00 PM »
hahah oh my! Thats awesome!  I am impressed.

Good-bye morbid opiate!

It takes a real man to admit when he has another personality...huh? Well you know what I am saying.

::rainbow::

And I will admit that I am really Alex.

just kidding hehehe :wink:

It only takes a little prescience to understand that we're all fair game for the deeds we condone.

--Antigen

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »
What about the Sandman? I got accused of being him too. Well whoever he was, thanks for coming to my rescue!  :wave:  :wink:

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Oh yeah that was me too  :wave:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
hahaha... AWESOME.  :razz:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »
Chivalry is not dead!  Awwwwww isn't it sweet????   ::kiss:: Now everyone kiss and make up.

Never let your sense of
    morals get in the way of
    doing what's right
--Isaac Asimov

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
Let's stay together!

On 2004-04-16 12:01:00, cayohueso wrote:

"Chivalry is not dead!  Awwwwww isn't it sweet????   ::kiss:: Now everyone kiss and make up.

Never let your sense of
    morals get in the way of
    doing what's right
--Isaac Asimov

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
Man I am going to miss Morbid that was some funny ass shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »
On 2004-04-16 12:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Man I am going to miss Morbid that was some funny ass shit."

Sadly, we're all going to miss him. :cry:  But alas, he remains in spirit.   :em:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »
I guess my biggest problem with these two is the whole Morli bashing thing. I just don?t get it; you two called her every name in the book, some of which would make a sailor blush with shame. And then Alex with the whole Yenta thing?.ok, is she Jewish? And if so where does that even come into play unless you are anti-Semitic and if that?s the case post on a hate site not here please. As hateful as you post to women it wouldn?t surprise me. You both say you don?t have issues with women, but man look back at some of your posts, maybe you were joking, but let me pose this question? Would you tolerate someone talking to your mother, sister or daughter like that? You would only do that to my daughter once, I guaran fucking tee THAT!

At one point I thought that (M_O) was you, as you must recall. Yes, Morli stated a long time ago that she is Jewish. No, I'm not an anti-Semite, but a Howard Stern fan. That should explain the "yenta" thing. (he is fond of using the word) And hell no, I would not tolerate *anyone* talking to my mother, daughter or sister "like that," nor your daughter for that matter, but then I doubt that any of these people would ever provoke such insults from me. At any rate, I'll concede that Fucktard & I were over the top with it at times. I can't and won't speak for Therion on this matter.

Patriot, I don't begrudge you for the whole M_O drama at all, as I (Fucktard) did lay it on pretty thick to you after you started fucking with him (me) All is forgiven...and thanks for your compliment about (my) Dr Fucktard. Yes, the crusty old bastard did have his moments.

Clockwork Orange: The movie may be a little gay, but do yourself a favor and read the novel sometime. It's a good read.

And I'll be getting a haircut soon, when the weather breaks.  ::rocker::

Morli, sorry that I mistook you for M_O for a while, and for anything offensive that I said to you when addressing M_O.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »
Thanks Alex no hard feelings and I will pick up the novel, to wipe my ass with...(Kidding) I will give it a read. Have a good one! ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::

Hey Ginger can we get a Motorcycle guy animated gif on here??[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-04-16 13:18 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
Morli, sorry that I mistook you for M_O for a while, and for anything offensive that I said to you when addressing M_O.

That's it? Hmm, okay, thanks Alex.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 04:30:00 PM »
Sorry for posting your nudie pics too. That was a little much. After all, you only refused to remove my name. I took it too far.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
Do you have to start back up? You are incorrigible.