Author Topic: Opiod_Morphina a question  (Read 16079 times)

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
Opiod_Morphina a question
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
No Frank has nothing to do with the British the movie was bad...gay and bad. Look at the outfits 71 or not GAY GAY and more GAY and very BAD poor cinema very poor.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56- c.115)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »
On 2004-04-14 11:49:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"The film A Clockwork Orange was made in 1971 and was an adaptatation of the novel written by Anthony Burgess in 1962. I can see what you're getting at there, but to say that the film is is "gay" is a bit of a stretch. The story was set in a sort of futuristic Britain where gangs of Nadsats (hoods) roamed the streets, etc. The Brits can seem a bit queer to us to begin with. Didn't some of us call the Beatles fags and so forth back in the days of the British Invasion?

Though there is plenty of violence (of every sort) in the story, there are no homo scenes

About Anthony Burgess:

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/burgess.htm"
:lol:

Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them.
--Timothy Leary

Very eloquently put but still GAY and BAD :lol:
MORBID ACO[ This Message was edited by: Morbid_Opiate on 2004-04-14 12:03 ]

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
I'll agree to disagree about the film, but you should read the book if you haven't already - an excellent novel.

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
On 2004-04-14 12:09:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"I'll agree to disagree about the film, but you should read the book if you haven't already - an excellent novel. "

I will pick up a copy TO WIPE MY ASS WITH ((((LOL)))
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: only kidding

Don't hate the media. Become the media

--Jello Biafra

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
Morbid, you're a fucking dumbass...

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
On 2004-04-14 12:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Morbid, you're a fucking dumbass..."

Ok Alex or Chris ?
dumbass maybe, but just stating a opinion shouldn't matter unless you actually liked that GAY movie :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What is a committee?  A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.    
-- Richard Harkness, The New York Times, 1960

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2004, 10:34:00 AM »
On 2004-04-12 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"[You said}

?Heroin maintenance can work as well because often the reason that heroin users face "negative consequences" is because the drug is impure and illegal?

--No, mainly it?s because they get very, very sick within 24 hrs of not getting it again.

[You said]

?and people with a legal supply can live functionally and healthily once they have a safe and regular supply. Those taking regular, stable doses of opiates no longer get high-- you couldn't tell them from others in terms of cognitive, emotional or physical functioning. Hence, perhaps, Rush Limbaugh not nodding on air.?

-- That?s total bullshit. Methadone makes you nod like hell for hours, and gets you high as hell in the process. You?re obviously giving some text definition, and not speaking from experience. Being on methadone is a dependence. Dependence and addiction are pretty much the same thing. Heroin may be illegal, but alcohol sure isn't. Doesn?t mean dependence on it is okay, but it?s more acceptable. Methadone junkies are just taking the easy way out, avoiding having to actually kick.  It?s a weakness, it?s an impairment, it?s an addiction.  

"

You are very ignorant.
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »
On 2004-04-12 13:43:00, Morbid_Opiate wrote:

"

On 2004-04-12 13:37:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"

On 2004-04-11 08:19:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

(I should really post my IM logs from these 2 women..you guys would shit, but alas Im going to print them and mail them to the husbands first....stay tuned)

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.     "

Good answer Reagan, Hey Therion what the hell, you a little pissed at these ladies because they found out who the real you is and you scared them off??

What is your obsession with treating women like shit. You sure you and Alex arent related, man you two act alike. No wonder you are alone

To seek out the best through the whole Union, we must resort to the information which from the best of men, acting disinterestedly and with the purest motives, is sometimes incorrect.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson Letter to Elias Shipman and others of New Haven, July 12, 1801.

"

No haha...Most of them scared me away. People like Morli...I wouldnt wish her upon my worst enemy.
If you think shes not a fucking whore...and if you think theres nothing wrong with cheating on your spouse ..then I hope you dont feel too bad
when it happens to you..

I have no problem in the women dept...I just made the mistake of trying to be friends with some women that turned out to be whores..and whores are boring..therefore I dont like them..

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2004, 11:04:00 AM »
On 2004-04-12 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"[You said}

?Heroin maintenance can work as well because often the reason that heroin users face "negative consequences" is because the drug is impure and illegal?

--No, mainly it?s because they get very, very sick within 24 hrs of not getting it again.

[You said]

?and people with a legal supply can live functionally and healthily once they have a safe and regular supply. Those taking regular, stable doses of opiates no longer get high-- you couldn't tell them from others in terms of cognitive, emotional or physical functioning. Hence, perhaps, Rush Limbaugh not nodding on air.?

-- That?s total bullshit. Methadone makes you nod like hell for hours, and gets you high as hell in the process. You?re obviously giving some text definition, and not speaking from experience. Being on methadone is a dependence. Dependence and addiction are pretty much the same thing. Heroin may be illegal, but alcohol sure isn't. Doesn?t mean dependence on it is okay, but it?s more acceptable. Methadone junkies are just taking the easy way out, avoiding having to actually kick.  It?s a weakness, it?s an impairment, it?s an addiction.  

"

You know nothing about MMT do you? Or heroin..
Heroin has a half life of 5 hours..not 12
 Therefore theres spikes in the blood level that produce a high..
 Methadone doesnt cause you to get high or nod at a proper dose..Hell I even split my dose in half so I dont get high..I have pot for that

If you eat, sleep, etc in a healthy manner you shouldnt nod or get high...

Opiate addiction is a matter of brain chemistry not behaviour...

You are voicing straights view on addiction "Behavior problem"

If I was such a "weak addict" how did I quit drinking..and doing all other drugs? Hell Im sure most of you get fucked up alot more than me..
 But think wghat you want...you can point out my addiction all you want. It doesnt change the fact that you are Child abusing hypocrites..liars...cowards (anons)

And I never said my life was worse than other peoples...I was just talking  about me...

Hell I could have hidden it and acted like Im so together and successful...like you guys do.

Think what you want ...but at least inform yourself before posting about MMT etc.
 If you think its wrong, I dont give a shit it saved my life.

And Kaydee and I are good friends we still talk all the time. I didnt scare any women off...there were just 4 I was talking to..2 of which I decided they were people I dont want to know (morli is one)

So yah 2 I cut out of my life and 2 I still speak to...Oh I cut JLoar out too...guess thats 3

The other 2 I still am friends with.

Put your name up if you wanna argue with me , otherwise you are just a coward. and an ignorant one as well.

Dont hate me because I look better than you...am smarter than you...and have overcome things that would make you crumble.
 No matter what you say I am better than you.
You are a brainwashed cult fuck I am not..

I WITHSTOOD STRAIGHT AT 13 YEARS OLD...YOU GAVE IN AND TURNED INTO MONSTERS TO GET OUT...THAT IN ITSELF PROVES I AM GREATER THAN YOU.

Now shine my fucking boots, phaser

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
ANd the whole Kaydee/therion thing was a joke on you guys for the most part.
Yah right we met on message board and I was going to move to NY....
We made plans to hang out then didnt..big fucking deal.

I think mabey you are jealous that people find me captivating and you...boring.

I have had what 4 people mimic my names..and have had more focus directed towards me than most any of you..
 Because people fear me and are jealous. Im better looking, have a nice cock, and generally just better in every way than most of you.

But whatever..
Thats my post for the week...I may or may not pop in in a week or 2 and note your ridiculous little opinions.. :lol:

Will my ice age ever come?[ This Message was edited by: Opiod_Morphina on 2004-04-15 08:10 ]

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2004, 11:14:00 AM »

On 2004-04-15 08:10:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"ANd the whole Kaydee/therion thing was a joke on you guys for the most part.

I have had what 4 people mimic my names..and have had more focus directed towards me than most any of you..

Because people fear me and are jealous. Im better looking, have a nice cock, and generally just better in every way than most of you.

But whatever..

Thats my post for the week...I may or may not pop in in a week or 2 and note your ridiculous little opinions.. :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  Bravo Bravo, I like the new and improved Therion with your new found self esteem, it beats the old pitty poor me posts  :nworthy:  Bravo my friend
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »

"

"

(I should really post my IM logs from these 2 women..you guys would shit, but alas Im going to print them and mail them to the husbands first....stay tuned)

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.     "

Whatever dude Ive been nothing but cool to you and helped you when you asked me to get you out of a jam. Dont let the smell of pussy cloud your judgement.
 Ill do whatever the fuck I like...and thats just that.
 Chalk me off as one less person to call if you need help if thats the way you wanna be.

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »
On 2004-04-15 08:14:00, thepatriot wrote:

"

On 2004-04-15 08:10:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"ANd the whole Kaydee/therion thing was a joke on you guys for the most part.

But whatever..

Thats my post for the week...I may or may not pop in in a week or 2 and note your ridiculous little opinions.. :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  Bravo Bravo, I like the new and improved Therion with your new found self esteem, it beats the old pitty poor me posts  :nworthy:  Bravo my friend"

Thanks...new job, new girlfriend ( a real life one hahaha)and moving into my own place again on the 1st.
My life has gotten 1000 % better...
Peaks and Valleys man..

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
On 2004-04-15 08:19:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

"

"

"

Whatever dude Ive been nothing but cool to you and helped you when you asked me to get you out of a jam. Dont let the smell of pussy cloud your judgement.

Ill do whatever the fuck I like...and thats just that.

Chalk me off as one less person to call if you need help if thats the way you wanna be.
"

You may be into fucking peoples wives but I think its bullshit. And if I ever caught someone sleeping with someone I was in a relationship with ID kill them. Period.
IF you dont wanna commit dont marry.And if you wanna fuck up peoples marriages and families to get laid...you deserve whatever hardships you get..
 But you have made it clear to me you have no sense of loyalty at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
Wow! Your 2 weeks only seems like minutes.