Author Topic: Jordo, I think maybe you have struck a nerve...  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Jordo, I think maybe you have struck a nerve...
« on: April 09, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
To the webmaster:

At this website there is a message board under the category ?Elan School?. I politely ask that you please shut this message board down for a couple of reasons. This message board deals with the Elan School located in Maine, which is a disciplinary school for troubled adolescents. While I have no problem with debating whether or not the school is effective, I do have a problem with slanderous remarks that are unsubstantiated and untrue. There are messages accusing former and current employees of the school with child abuse and rape among other things. These postings are put up by former students who did not graduate the program and are still out of control. I sincerely ask you please shut down this message board as soon as possible.
For the website?s information I ask to remain anonymous and I act independently of the Elan School. If you wish to contact me, you may reach me at [email protected]    

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »
LOL... yes, Ginger, why don't you heed to what this nice man says and shut the site down.  HA!

Ya know, nobody posts about child rape anymore.  That went out with Nazi.  The most anyone posts about is Marty Kruglik scalping a few teens while doing an Indian war dance.  Boo-hoo.  No one gets hit with anything other than honest opinions and a good dose of silliness.

What a blatant cocksucker this guy is.  I think he needs colon surgery to dislodge the stick in his ass.

By the way, Elan Advocate, I DID graduate the program.  And you are a COWARD and a LOSER for remaining anonymous.

Offline Sol Rosenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
maybe this fella would like to see my ass and genitalia, im tellin ya i got warts all ova my ass. there all knobby and silly lookin...
then he can jump in the steel box after i masturbate in it, then ill seel him up and send him sea-worthy..

Offline Jack Tors

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »
ooh art u talk soo sexxxy

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »
Who ever this advocate is, good for him/her. You are entitled to your opinion. But this site should never be shut down. Let the people speak. If you fear what is said then that is your fear, not mine or anyone elses. Yes, sometimes things get out of hand, but things are said that need to be said.

I graduated Elan, and was well respected, you don't have to respect me now, but you should respect all the people that visit this site.

On the Ken note. I have lost any respect I had for him. I thought his site was good and a place to voice anothe opinion. Afte r i read all his many, many defenses, it makes me think he is guilty. Ken, who are you trying to convince you are innocent, and why are you trying so hard/ If you didn't do anything then you shuld have let it go a long time ago.

Hi everyone, I have been in hiding, sorry.

Jon

Offline Marina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »
Long time, no see, Jon! Welcome back yo.

I too believe it's a troll. If not, boo fucking hoo. I graduated the program and I base my posts on personal experiences, have no reasons to lie or to degrade others. Guess I could say I try my best to be reasonable; honesty and integrity are two of my main values in life.

I don't speak for everybody but I do speak for most frequent users of this board, we use this to discuss the effectiveness of the concept, to share experiences and to catch up with old friends, not to make up shit about ppl.

It's a troll anyways, so whatever!

By the way, happy Easter/ Passover, you guys! Hope you enjoyed the holiday.

Peace!