Author Topic: What was Ken Zaretzky like ???  (Read 13790 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What was Ken Zaretzky like ???
« on: April 01, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
What was Ken like as a staff member at Elan.? I keep reading how he was an abusive mind fucking person, is there any truth to these rumors ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »
I was not in Elan while Ken was a staff member, so I cannot tell you about how he was then, but I can respond to how Ken is now.  Ken has been there for me this year more than any of my friends, and his only reason is that he wants to see me succeed.  He has recently helped me pull myself out of a really bad month long depression, and has helped me realize numerous things about myself that have made me a much more successful college student.  I cannot imagine the man who I know ever abusing anyone, especially someone in need.  Ken has had nothing to do with Elan since the late seventies.  He runs a website for us, the Elan alumni, not for Elan.  I ask of you to leave this man alone, because he has not harmed any of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
Nice try Dave Kaczorowski (Nazi) but you can't get the focus off of you that way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
Why do you want to know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
Becca you are lucky it turned out that way I believe .Zaretski was Allen's director at 6 .

If the therapies offered for Glenns good money and the directors that implemented the lunacy that  for passe3d for therapy there, was on the up and up .

Then I would bet you That  all the money that the Eagles ever made selling music that Allen would still be alive to day .

Allen was there because he had a problem with his brother being so famous.He told me that was one of the reasons he was there .

If only Glenn knew what went on there ,back in those days  .I bet he  would have been  outraged.And Allen would have gotten the help from qualified people not from people that aspired to be shoe salesmen or were literally only qualified to be bus drivers .

Yes thats my opinion and I am glad that I am allow by ken to have that opinion.

I was truly saddened to read that Allen Frey had killed himself a little after leaving that hell hole .He was nice to me considering what I did to another resident .A real friend  and a really good person....I mean really sad .

And Becca when you make a statement that he never harmed any of us . One day you might find out what happened to Jimmy S. At least I am alive to talk about, hopefully in a court of law ,as to what happened to me and in my opinion that preverted, pathological ,sociopathic freak.  

And Becca quite frankly  I certainly feel that I was harmed .I am truly glad you had a good experience again I think you were lucky

Matt

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
yes that was my post ...the previous one

Does this make me a troll .  Good God the stories I could tell  I bite my tongue to really keep from just letting it rip about that old boy .

I mean I exzert such strenght to keep from going off . Like nobodies business .

Man o  Man o Man  the incidents that I remember .I mean the shit that went down in that hell hole would burn off both of a human beings ears .

You know better but I know him, steal your face right off your head (Jerry and the boys)

Same old Rat in a drain ditch ,caught on a limb you know better ,but I know him......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »
There are damned good reasons why society dunns dirty old men hovering around little girls.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
P.M.  For the record I have emailed you my work cell phone number .It goes with me everywhere ,because of my job i am on call all the time .

I say what I mean and I meant what I said .It is now on you ,I trust you will respect my wishes .

thank you

Matthiam

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
Plenty of people have coroborated some pretty horrific events. Matt seems to be one of the few (but not the only one) to notice that Ken was one of the "adults" in charge at the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
can anybody out there who was at elan when ken zaretzky worked there corroborate any of matts wild accusations? or does anyone who was at elan when ken worked there have thier own story that at least one person besides them was privy to of ken abusing anyone?

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »
ken can

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
and nobody else noticed these abuses besides you matt? in 30 years nobody, besides you of course, has found them to be important enough to mention to anyone?

there is something here that just doesn't ring true.

i'll ask again.

besides matt who has secret knowlege of these abuses that not on of 200 other people there at the time seems to have ever mentioned or remembered and of course ken, can anybody out there who was at elan when ken zaretzky worked there corroborate any of matts wild accusations? or does anyone who was at elan when ken worked there have thier own story that at least one person besides them was privy to of ken abusing anyone.

anyone out there who has ever seen ken zaretzky abuse anyone as a staff member at elan or anyone who can corroborate any of matts wild accusations please say so. nobody has in 30 years. this is your chance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2004-04-02 20:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"can anybody out there who was at elan when ken zaretzky worked there corroborate any of matts wild accusations? or does anyone who was at elan when ken worked there have thier own story that at least one person besides them was privy to of ken abusing anyone?

"

Can you find anyone who attended Elan while you (ehrrr... I mean when Ken) was on staff who didn't wittness and/or experience some pretty fucked up shit going down on his watch?

For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.  
-- Johnny Carson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
Can you find anyone who attended Elan while you (ehrrr... I mean when Ken) was on staff who didn't wittness and/or experience some pretty fucked up shit going down on his watch?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Nobody snapped a poloroid of OJ swinging the knife.