Author Topic: To everyone who cares  (Read 5393 times)

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
To everyone who cares
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Jack1963 on 2004-08-01 15:45 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ack

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
To everyone who cares
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 11:52:00 PM »
Why are we having this conversation??? why? so some rich faggot could talk about how he made a success of himself?? I saw that type when I was up there, and I haven't forgot those kids. They made my life hell with their ass kissing and endless pull-ups. You DESERVE to be anally raped you pussy. Calling us pussies? that is funny, some of us out here have to work and have no time to be calling lawyers. Sure money would be great, but we (I think I speak for most here) would rather see the schools shut down, than have a single dime in our pockets. """I would send my kid there if I needed to""""" you fucking cunt motherfucker, you should have been sterilized at birth, you fucking cull cocksucker.
You deserved CEDU and CEDU deserved you. Wake the fuck up.....or maybe you are such a fake ass fucker that you didn't even have any reality in your life. I was born real bitch, and kept it real all my life. You think you are so high and mighty with daddy's money and family name. I respect a poor man that breaks his balls to feed his family too proud to ask for help, that is a man, and I don't respect a person that hides behind a glittery degree. I'm not saying that people who didn't feel as much anguish from CEDU deserve less, my point is that you pretty much told us all where to get off. Don't tell me where to get off, I can think for myself.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
To everyone who cares
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
Aww does it hurt when I use real language, instead of that hoity toity big city crap???? Whoever is bitching about the language, stow it, because do you really think that we who use four letter crutches talk like that out in public, or would talk like that in court??? Well okay, some people do do that, but my point is is you are not my parents, my parents would hit me for calling someone "stupid" if you think you are man enough, drop by, slap me around, put soap in my mouth. Uppity freak. hahahahhhahhahhheehehehe
 :wave: