Author Topic: the correct facts  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Mr. Loar

• View Profile
the correct facts
« on: March 26, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »
My daughter Jennifer called me yesterday, cracking up laughing, telling me a story about some things said about her, me and her mother here.  I had her come to my office to show this to me so I could grasp what she was talking about.  I have been bothered since.  She may find pity for whoever wrote such things, I do not.  First, she may not take threats seriously, I do and I have no hesitation in contacting my attorney if that is necessary.  I would hope it is not.  Second, wherever the idea that we gave one more penny to Straight after they kept Jennifer on 5th phase for over 14 months because we could house and feed so many girls is bullshit.  It took me and Jennifer's mom a while to figure out we were being used but we finally did.  The truth of the matter is that we gave Ann Petito a specific day that we expected Jennifer to FINALLY commence on or we would pull her and lo and behold that is the Friday she commenced.  We would have not ever agreed to put Jennifer back in Straight and she was emancipated at 16 so we could not have even if they encouraged us to - which did not happen.  As far as Jennifer's sexual behavior, which really is none of your business, she has spoken to us about how she acted out after Straight.  We were shocked but it gave us a clue that perhaps there was something wrong with Straight if it drove our daughter, who until having been placed in Straight, had not had sex, except when she was raped.  As hard as it was to hear, it was the beginning of the end of the brainwashing that happened to all of our family through that hellhole.  Yes, Jennifer has been lucky, and I thank God every day that we had the means to get her the years of deprogramming and extensive therapy she needed to recapture her spirit and life.  Her mother and I contacted lawyers after learning about what really happened there; we thought alot of the rules for hosthomes were stupid but we both bought into the whole line of 'if you don't do this she will die'  We had had a precious child who had never really given us problems go in less than four months into such a depression that she attempted to take her own life with no explanation.  My heart aches to this day knowing what happened to her to cause this pain but they did not bother to tell us when she was on first phase that her acting out was because she was raped and molested.  By the time she came home, she told us she was a druggie and we were complacent - it seemed like Straight did what it said it would.  By the time we found out what really happened in group and behind closed doors, Straight was long gone and any kind of legal accountability as well.  Does a day go by that I do not think about how wrong we were, that I do not sometimes hate myself for subjecting my own child to basically torture - HELL NO....I feel sick even writing this but my daughter has too much compassion sometimes, I wanted to puke at some of the things she found pity for people in.  Not one of you knows Jennifer today, she is a survivor to the inth degree.  She has courage most should aspire to, that she can actually find compassion and feel a sense of sadness for people who would say such untrue, laughable things about her speaks volumes about her character.  She was obviously up late last night, when I read her reply I was so proud of her, she defines class today, one of the many, many things Straight almost killed in her but that she has fought to resurrect and has been more than successful in her endeavor.  I know I cannot control any of the things people choose to say but I am setting the facts right, after all, they did happen to me, my wife and our family.  I'm with Jennifer, say what you will about her, she knows who she is and what is true about her but should she ever feel endangered, I will not hesitate to take the proper measures to make sure she is protected. To be clear, that is not a threat of any physical harm, only stating that should my daughter feel threated that I will go through the proper legal channels to make sure she is safe. If that is what you mean by her 'buying her way through life' than you better believe it.  I sent her to hell and I will absolutely do anything to protect her today since I failed so miserably when she was younger. Other than that, she has worked her ass off to provide the lifestyle she wants.  Even she will tell you that as her parents, we would be thrilled if she were a bit more fiscally conservative, but she earns it, not me and I cannot tell her how or what to do with it.  As far as 'being set for life' her closet may be but I'd check the rest of your facts there.  
Everyone has their version of the truth, these are the facts pertaining to the attacks levied against me, my wife and Jennifer.
Mr. Loar
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »
what the fuck are you talking about

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
the correct facts
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »
I wouldn't worry about it, Mr. Loar. People tend to rage and rant online cause it's safe. But I honestly don't think anybody's going to do anything to Jennifer except maybe bad mouth her some more. I'm sure I've got some coming too. I wasn't on staff, but I was on 5th phase and pretraining for staff. Now, I had no intention whatever of darkening the door of that place one day after I came of age. But I didn't dare let anyone else know that. I'm sure I did a lot of harm to people by going along and supporting the abuse every day. That's how it works in a snitch culture. And it breeds a great deal of contempt. But it's not asif former Straightlings actually go around takeing revenge on former staffers. We all know where a lot of them live, work or whatever and it just doesn't happen.

Don't let your dogma run out in front of your karma.
--Anonymous

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »
So by the toptic title "correct facts" I guess that means there is something called "incorrect facts"?   You make me laugh dude

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
Mr Loar:

I don't know what posts you are even talking about, but what I do know is that everyone here is also a survivor of that same torture your daughter experienced. She was no greater a victim than anyone here and she is no less responsible for how she treated others as any other phaser or staff member.
People are entitled to their anger, resentment and suffering regarding any mistreatment they suffered at the hands of other phasers, staff and the high-ups.

As I said, I don't know what posts you are referring to so I am going out on a limb here, but what on earth are you doing posting details about your daughters rape and molestation on this site for? How horrible that you would confirm and discuss details about such horrendous abuse that was inflicted on her.  I am just dismayed at this.

The question that keeps coming to my mind is what took you so long to realize what was happening? What took all those parents so long? What took my parents so long.  That is where the problem seems to lie. If it were not for parents like you, this board would not exist.

If you feel as terrible as you do about what you have put your daughter through and you have the financial capabilities to hire lawyers etc. perhaps you could spend that energy preventing and stopping the likes of Virgil Miller Newton, Mel Sembler and countless others from doing this again. Just a thought I hope you might consider.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
So I tried to search for these threats you mentioned? Maybe you can point me in the right direction? I see many angry and hateful things said. I see things I don't exactly find constructive as far as handling resentment, but I haven't seen any threats except something about exposing the truth if Jennifer's book is not factual?

I hear a whole lot of anger toward your daughter and I also see her describing herself as "brat" and "bitch" and admitting how horribly she treated people.

As people are responsible for their own actions now, she is responsible for her own actions then. Not every staffer was cruel and mean. Not every phaser was abusive. Not every parent took an eternity to realize what was happening either. Thankfully you did eventually. Some parents still don't seem to see it.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
As people are responsible for their own actions now, she is responsible for her own actions then.

"Don't get mad, get even!"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
the correct facts
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 08:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

The question that keeps coming to my mind is what took you so long to realize what was happening?

Excellent question and not a rhetorical one. One important thing that people miss about how this cult is structured is that the kids are usually nowhere near as brainwashed as the parents. Sure, after a number of weeks or months on short sleep and constant needling and badgering, a kid can get confused and either just go along or sincerely confuse what they think w/ what all the people they've seen in the whole world for ... just about foreverwant them to think. But that passes. The parents, otoh, buy into a whole raft of huge whoppers w/ really very little inducement. I've seen it happen many times. As far as I know, my mom is still way into the kool-aid. But very few parents talk about it at all, and fewer still ever write about how they got took.

I think it's an important topic, especially in light of NFA's having recently secured federal funding for their Parent Corps pilot programs. People will need to understand the scam so they'll see them coming and not get taken in the way our parents did.

I have much gratitude and respect for any parent willing to speak candidly about that.  :nworthy:

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
Each of the five points is a finger. When I close my hand, it becomes a fist.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
I think it's an important topic, especially in light of NFA's having recently secured federal funding for their Parent Corps pilot programs. People will need to understand the scam so they'll see them coming and not get taken in the way our parents did.

I have much gratitude and respect for any parent willing to speak candidly about that.  :nworthy:

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

"
[/quote]
THank you sir for being a stand up parent with your daughter If only more parents would read what you have written and were willing to open the portal of communication with their children. I would ask though that you might consider our crusade in bring to light the coersion used on parents during that time.
And to Jennifer might I add. Although we have never met, I am truly sorry about the crap flinging on this site. Please know that not all of us are like that. I hope that you are noy hurt too much by the anger vented at you.
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
And to Jennifer might I add. Although we have never met, I am truly sorry about the crap flinging on this site. Please know that not all of us are like that.

Is this it? The Pope's new army? A few crusty bitches and a handful of rag-tags? You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife...

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
Look--It's our friend sammiegirl. She's come here apologize for the mean-spirited posters. Isn't that sweet...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2004, 02:36:00 PM »
I wrote a song called "3 floors of lawyers" in 1995 after the Tandy Corporation gave me the same empty threat.  They had 3 floors of lawyers and I only had 1 attorney.  Guess who won????
 :rofl:     :lol:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
What same empty threat? How did the song go?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
the correct facts
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2004, 02:52:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 11:36:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"I wrote a song called "3 floors of lawyers" in 1995 after the Tandy Corporation gave me the same empty threat.  They had 3 floors of lawyers and I only had 1 attorney.  Guess who won????

:rofl:     :lol:    "

What was the case about?  Do tell, please.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic