Author Topic: Alice & William  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« on: March 22, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »
I was just rtying to remember their last names. When were you in? Remember
Wanda Minton
Kathleen Wynne
psycho bitches
Doug Heminger
Dave McAdams
Pierce & Preston Kuhntz
Clark Whicman

Any of you out there?
Gina Dinardis
Gina Mongello
Danielle Mongello
Cliff & Donna Householder
Mark Hepburn
Mike Kamouski
Bob Evans
Tracy, Leigh, Lisa and Pam Atkins
Ray Sullentrup

Straight St Pete 10/80-10/83
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 09:40:00 AM »
Holy shit they kept you for 3 YEARS????!!!

Omfg ....Thats just...

Errr sorry..
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 09:41:00 AM »
Alice Bowen and William Rollins.

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 09:42:00 AM »
3 FUCKING YEARS???

Thats just wrong...

I got Half that for a felony...
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
My 15th birthday to my 18th. My program was 18 mos. Half of which was on first phase. Then for another year I was in PT, doing speaking engagements & radio interviews, aftercare & leading the sibling raps. You know, turn the abused into the abuser. Magically my brainwashing began to fade as my 18th approached. They told my parents I had to come in and start over.I told them I would call the ACLU, call HRS. I gave my friends the address and told them if I disappeared to break me out. I gave them the number for ACLU & HRS. I carried a dollar in the sole of my shoe for a year in case I had to run so I could make phone calls.

I thought I escaped. Except that my subconscious did not.

God I am so sincerely sorry to anyone that I helped fuck up.
Forgive me. I was brainwashed.

St Pete Straight
10/80-10/83

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »
Anybody remember Wanda's crazed exercises and that shrieking screaming voice?

Sit ups come on! Fifty eight, fifty nine. Someone's out of line!!!
One, Two.

I had rug burns on my back.
Crazy bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »
Cayohueso

Saw your email requesting memory refresh on the 7 steps. I posted them on 7 steps to madness.

The enlightened version is there as well.

Enjoy
St Pete Straight
10/80-10/83

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Alice & William
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
Good ol'e Wanda! I remember that crazy bitch picking girls out of group and making them walk accross the room so we could all judge how much their ass cheeks moved in relation to eachother w/ each step. This, she and Marnie said, was a reliable test for virginity. If your ass cheeks stayed together, you were a virgin. Otherwise you were not.

I wonder if anyone in the room actually believed that shit and what the real reason was for spending a damned hour staring at eachother's asses.

One has to multiply thoughts to the point where there aren't enough
policemen to control them

--Stanislaw Lec

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
There was a similar 'activity' in VA straight. The idea was to ridicule the way someone walked. The subject (usually a new person) was told to walk across the room to see whether or not there was a "bop" to their walk. No matter how "normally" you'd try to walk, inevitably people were called on to mimic you. Humiliating. Oh, the nonsense to while away the hours in that fucking joke of a hellhole. "Look at him, he walks like a druggie. Haw, haw, haw." How retarded.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
Alice Rollins---how vile!  William Rollins and her fucking---eeewwwwww! gross!

He was arrested for bestiality, but they let him go when Alice showed her ID.  One of the deputies still didn't believe it, but he didn't want a cowfucker riding in the back of his patrol car, so the cops let them go.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »
Did I ever mention the time I fucked that Group Staff Supervisor bitch   , Alice? I was on 3rd phase and going to school at Mirror Lake in St. Petersburg, when one day, after school, I heard an older female voice call from behind me. I turned around, surprised to see Alice Rollins.
"I'm giving you a ride today", she said, flashing that sexy smile of hers and indicating a large Cadillac with tinted windows.
"Thanks Alice. I love you Alice" I replied, holding her door open for her. I went around to the other side of the car and was shocked to see a bottle of Cutty Sark and a couple of shot glasses in plain sight, right next to a tray of sensimilla and a mirror with two fat, white rails laid out on it.
"Don't be nervous" she said, "we'll just have a little party here. It'll be our little secret." She uncapped the Cutty and took a long pull, then passed me the bottle. I tilted my head back for a long draw of scotch, and heard her snorting up a line as I felt her hand groping at my cock and balls. I took another deep draw from the bottle as fear, revulsion ,and a sick sense of desire filled me.
"It's OK" she said, "here--do a line"
I took the mirror she handed me, and the rolled up $100 bill, and bent down to see my wild-eyed reflection in the mirror as she unzipped my pants.
"I've never done coke before" I said, kind of nervously.
"Oh, that's not cocaine, silly boy, that's PCP. It's very decadent. William and I like to do it when we watch bestiality movies we made on our honeymoon".
"Oh", I said, feeling my dick reluctantly getting hard to her touch and a buzzing noise in my head.
"Why don't you roll us a joint?" she said, right before she bent down and swollowed my engorged prick and began skillfully fellating me.
"Sure, Alice. I love you, Alice" I said, feeling hazy yet strangely aroused as she continued inhaling my shaft.
Suddenly she stopped sucking, sat up, and told me to light up the joint I had barely been able to roll. As I lit it up and took a deep toke into my lungs, she pulled down the black polyester slacks she was wearing to reveal that she had no panties on. She took the joint from me, hit it a couple of times, thenthrew herself over the seat, with her ass in the air.
"FUCK ME ! FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" she screamed, and I plunged my drug-crazed dick into her bung hole, feeling her convulse with joy as I buried my dick in her ass.
She passed the joint back to me and I hit it again and again as I continued probing her anus with my johnson. Sweat poured down my face and I continued to pump her butt as I wiped the perspiration of my forehead. She began screaming again, making wild animal noises, and just as I was about to cum, she yelled out "Look over your shoulder RIGHT NOW!"
Startled, I did as she said, and what I saw when I did was a sight I will never foget. Over my shoulder I saw Miller Newton, dressed in a torn Girl Scout uniform, furiously masturbating himself as he watched us. Then he pulled out a bible, and opened it up so he could ejaculate within it's pages.
I guess it was the PCP, maybe the weed, or the scotch, but I statred laughing. Alice slapped me across the face and said " You just got yourself a 3-day Away From Home, Druggie".

Offline Dr. Fucktard

• View Profile
    • http://srt8homo
Alice & William
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
This stuff is NOT amusing.  William and Alice were a lovely Straight couple and it pains to hear about their divorce.  If William had only worked his program better and resisted that Russian weightlifter that time in Key West......maybe he wouldn't have succumed to the character defect of homosinuality. Maybe they would still be a model Straight family.  He should have worked the Steps.  Tragic, truly tragic
eenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
They did that in Dallas too.

I was noticing just last night that "Want some cheese with that whine" was also a universal straight saying.  

It's unbelievable the things that were passed down, or carried over from straight to straight.  

We were trained to degrade eachother.

:mad: Sick shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2004, 03:11:00 PM »
On 2004-03-22 09:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did I ever mention the time I fucked that Group Staff Supervisor bitch   , Alice? I was on 3rd phase and going to school at Mirror Lake in St. Petersburg, when one day, after school, I heard an older female voice call from behind me. I turned around, surprised to see Alice Rollins.

"I'm giving you a ride today", she said, flashing that sexy smile of hers and indicating a large Cadillac with tinted windows.

"Thanks Alice. I love you Alice" I replied, holding her door open for her. I went around to the other side of the car and was shocked to see a bottle of Cutty Sark and a couple of shot glasses in plain sight, right next to a tray of sensimilla and a mirror with two fat, white rails laid out on it.

"Don't be nervous" she said, "we'll just have a little party here. It'll be our little secret." She uncapped the Cutty and took a long pull, then passed me the bottle. I tilted my head back for a long draw of scotch, and heard her snorting up a line as I felt her hand groping at my cock and balls. I took another deep draw from the bottle as fear, revulsion ,and a sick sense of desire filled me.

"It's OK" she said, "here--do a line"

I took the mirror she handed me, and the rolled up $100 bill, and bent down to see my wild-eyed reflection in the mirror as she unzipped my pants.

"I've never done coke before" I said, kind of nervously.

"Oh, that's not cocaine, silly boy, that's PCP. It's very decadent. William and I like to do it when we watch bestiality movies we made on our honeymoon".

"Oh", I said, feeling my dick reluctantly getting hard to her touch and a buzzing noise in my head.

"Why don't you roll us a joint?" she said, right before she bent down and swollowed my engorged prick and began skillfully fellating me.

"Sure, Alice. I love you, Alice" I said, feeling hazy yet strangely aroused as she continued inhaling my shaft.

Suddenly she stopped sucking, sat up, and told me to light up the joint I had barely been able to roll. As I lit it up and took a deep toke into my lungs, she pulled down the black polyester slacks she was wearing to reveal that she had no panties on. She took the joint from me, hit it a couple of times, thenthrew herself over the seat, with her ass in the air.

"FUCK ME ! FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" she screamed, and I plunged my drug-crazed dick into her bung hole, feeling her convulse with joy as I buried my dick in her ass.

She passed the joint back to me and I hit it again and again as I continued probing her anus with my johnson. Sweat poured down my face and I continued to pump her butt as I wiped the perspiration of my forehead. She began screaming again, making wild animal noises, and just as I was about to cum, she yelled out "Look over your shoulder RIGHT NOW!"

Startled, I did as she said, and what I saw when I did was a sight I will never foget. Over my shoulder I saw Miller Newton, dressed in a torn Girl Scout uniform, furiously masturbating himself as he watched us. Then he pulled out a bible, and opened it up so he could ejaculate within it's pages.

I guess it was the PCP, maybe the weed, or the scotch, but I statred laughing. Alice slapped me across the face and said " You just got yourself a 3-day Away From Home, Druggie".

"

how old were you?  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alice & William
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »
Hilarious. Really this web site is genius.

Did the tragic little dears actually get divorced?   :nworthy: