Author Topic: Sex with Ghosts  (Read 11581 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »
Finally, someone else who knows the incubus!  Your story is so familiar.  

I was successful in banashing the incubus.   I only had to talk about it openly with my husband and make a concious effort. Occasionally, I am visited by a lesser force.  By lesser I mean far less intense and far less powerful.

I do sometimes wish that he would come back.  He is like a drug.  But like you, I knew that he was "sucking" my energy.  He is a vampire, and fortunately, I have enough wits about me to resist.

Good luck to you!

-A Sister in Spirit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2004, 12:51:00 AM »
On 2004-10-17 06:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

" So i go on then. He said he had a really hairy chest (Which i don't go for at all!) and i said what else?  You know, ive just had a thought. If this thing has a hairy chest i wonder if that means he's some kind of beast?!

You aare a dumb bitch, I hope the incubus rapes the shit out of your asshole and makes you eat it. Go die you filthy whore

Offline BigJoshuaP

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »
On 2004-05-20 14:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's a common error of ignorant people to discredit a person on all counts based on point.

I don't know how to elevate people's critical thinking skills, but I wish someone would.  It is tiring to listen to ingnorance at ad nauseum on this thread and others.  

Europe, for one, is so far advanced in this area than are Americans.  I fear that the EU will succeed at their plan to become the next economic super power based on this factor alone.  Americans are grossly undereducated, especially in critical thinking.

Americans do have guns, however.  Dumb Americans with guns.  I don't know how noble that is, but it may be all we got.   "
Wow, european immigrants come over here and lay propaghanda out on the rest of the population with unfounded claims and baseless statements... all in an effort to gain support from you- the witless audience who will jump on any bandwagon possible even without knowing any of the basic facts revolving around the issue at hand. Kudos to you for being stupid yourself. Seems like anyone with a catchy, but uninformed opinion will win attention... interesting.
ou can bend the truth till it fits like a shoe, but your still lying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »
I must be stupid because I didn't get your point at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2011, 07:48:17 AM »
I have also been visited by creatures (incubus) during the night, though I don't recall any of these visits being sexual.  Rather they terrified me.  I would wake up in the middle of the night, in absolute, total fear.  It would last several minutes.  Sometimes, I would awake right before this entity came, and I would know it was coming.  I never got a visual of it, though out of my "list of 101 paranormal things I have experienced", never has a spirit made itself visually present to me.  So when this visitor would come, I would try and scream, but could not.  It was the worst fear ever, as if the absolute of evil was in my presense.  This happened to me at all of my apartments (I have moved a lot).  One time, when the visits were more frequent, I think I left my body, went to the bedroom door to try and get out, but my hand went right through the doorknob, and I couldn't open it.  Then I suddenly woke up, in my body.  I wake fully right after the thing leaves.  This has been going on for maybe 6 years, though has not happened in quite awhile.  Now I always sleep with the t.v. on, and some lights.