Author Topic: Sex with Ghosts  (Read 11584 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2004, 08:53:00 PM »
Stating that you have sex with ghosts is nothing to brag about. It makes you look psychotic.

The Hypnagogic Hallucinations are fairly easy to diagnose (and transparent enough to establish a diagnosis in a situation like this). If anyone's going to take a stab at a psychiatric explanation, there's probably a co-morbid condition that's perpetuating this woman's refusal to accept what's rational.

I smell a thought disorder, or a joke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2004, 02:27:00 AM »
This presentation is a classic, text book, Hypnagogic and/or Hypnopompic dream state. They are states of consciousness that occur when the brain's timing in stages of sleep is a bit off.

In this state of consciousness, the person feels a presence, including physical sensations. Typically, it is interpreted as ominous, but sometimes the "presence" is welcomed. Orgasms do occur during sleep for many persons. The belief that the presence is a ghost, deamon, or space alien is cultural.

Alice Clearman, Ph.D.

On 2004-03-12 15:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am a 40 year old woman who has on numerous occasions had sex with ghosts.  This is not a joke!

They always occur early in the morning, sometimes with my husband is sleeping beside me but usually I'm alone.  I am aware of being somewhere between asleep and awake.  (Though they have also visited me on occasion in my dreams.) I know where I am, what day it is, and that I am in a state of conciousness that will certainly mean a visit.  They alway enter through a door, and they always announce their presence in some fashion.

The ghost that visits me now lets me know he's here by rotating my limbs and sometimes my whole body around the bed.  Then he touches me and makes love to me in one form or another.  Sometimes there are more that one.  Sometimes they are gentle and sweet and other times they get a little rough.  I almost alway have an orgasm, but if they do something that scares me, they leave right away.

For awhile I was being visited by a ghost who would announce his presence by sliding his hand around the bed.  I could hear it and feel the pressure on the mattress.  Then I would be aware of an intense heat going up my legs to my abdomen.  The orgasm would be so intense and so complete, I would still be pulsating as I come to fully awake.  One time I opened my eyes when I felt the heat going up my legs, and I saw a black fog hovering in the middle of my bedroom.  This scared the hell out of me.  It disturbed me, so I got on the internet and read about Incubus.  I told my husband about it and we researched it together.  He is very supporting though admitted that he was not happy about sharing me with Incubus or anyone else.  I decided to take a stand the next time this partucular ghost visited me.  It was a bit of a struggle (he was a powerful force.)  Then a couple nights later, he came to me in my dream and we had a battle of sorts.  I recall looking at him determined not to let him scare me and a forceful wind was blowing through the room.  However, I have not been visited by that ghost again.  It gave me a sense of control.

The ghosts that visits me now is not as powerful.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I have to say I miss the intensity of this ghost.

I know many people will read this with disbelief, but I hope some people will recognize my story for what it is.  Or maybe someone has some insight as to what this means."
lice Clearman

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
IF A GHOST OR SPIRIT WAS MAKING CONTACT WITH ME,WOULDN'T THAT MOST LIKELY OCCUR IN MY BRAIN?  IN YOUR WORLD VIEW, I LOOK PSYCHOIC OR DISORDERED, BUT I'M NOT.  I EXPLORED THE IDEA OF SLEEP PARALYIS, BUT IT DOESN'T FIT.  SCIENCE CONTINUES TO DISREGARD ANY HUMAN EXPERIENCES THAT DON' FIT INTO ITS NARROW VIEW.  JUST BECAUSE SCIENCE PUTS A LABEL ON SOMEHING DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING PEOPLE, TRY TO KEEP UP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 11:22:00 PM »
Please stop screaming at us, we can hear you fine.

ALL CAPS IS YELLING

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »
Sorry, that was unintenional.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 11:36:00 PM »
no apology necessary, it's just a lot harder to read in caps. :smile:

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 03:21:00 AM »
I didn't see a post that labeled you psychotic or disordered. They are saying this is a classic, text book event that is a part of brain function in falling asleep. We've even been able to produce it in the laboratory. Sorry, it's text book - and not uncommon. You certainly have the right to think that ghosts are having sex with you if that's important to you. However, insisting on that belief rather than accepting that it is a common and well understood phenomenon looks - well - odd.

On 2004-04-12 19:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"IF A GHOST OR SPIRIT WAS MAKING CONTACT WITH ME,WOULDN'T THAT MOST LIKELY OCCUR IN MY BRAIN?  IN YOUR WORLD VIEW, I LOOK PSYCHOIC OR DISORDERED, BUT I'M NOT.  I EXPLORED THE IDEA OF SLEEP PARALYIS, BUT IT DOESN'T FIT.  SCIENCE CONTINUES TO DISREGARD ANY HUMAN EXPERIENCES THAT DON' FIT INTO ITS NARROW VIEW.  JUST BECAUSE SCIENCE PUTS A LABEL ON SOMEHING DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING PEOPLE, TRY TO KEEP UP."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 03:53:00 AM »
Are you related to Jack Clearman who is a former BCA therapist?

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
No, but I would LOVE to find him - he has to be a relative. My cousin did our genealogy and found that all Clearmans are related. It's a very unusual name. If anyone can find him for me I would love it!

On 2004-04-13 00:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you related to Jack Clearman who is a former BCA therapist?"
lice Clearman

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
If you think it sounds odd, you ought to experience it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 19:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"IF A GHOST OR SPIRIT WAS MAKING CONTACT WITH ME,WOULDN'T THAT MOST LIKELY OCCUR IN MY BRAIN?"

I hate to point this out, but everything you experience is a product of your brain. Orgasms included. Even with external stimuli, humans in general wouldn't experience a whole lot without processing it first in their brains.

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
Do you care to hear a religious point of view?

I read a book that you would probably find very interesting. It's called 'He Came To Set The Captives Free' by a Dr. Rebecca Brown.

The book is really about witchcraft, but she deals with spirits and ghosts throughout the book. One portion discusses how powerful witches can astral project their spirits and I believe some of the experiences - be they sexual or violent - are things you may find similar to your current experience.

If I may suggest - you should stroll around various Christian bookstores. I don't know how much info you'll find with a topic like ghosts & spirits but I'll bet you'll find what you're looking for under witchcraft.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »
Witchcraft - another myth perpetuated by the ignorant. The woman is experiencing an altered dream state. No need to scare people here.

On 2004-04-17 18:50:00, LeighBright wrote:

"Do you care to hear a religious point of view?

I read a book that you would probably find very interesting. It's called 'He Came To Set The Captives Free' by a Dr. Rebecca Brown.

The book is really about witchcraft, but she deals with spirits and ghosts throughout the book. One portion discusses how powerful witches can astral project their spirits and I believe some of the experiences - be they sexual or violent - are things you may find similar to your current experience.

If I may suggest - you should stroll around various Christian bookstores. I don't know how much info you'll find with a topic like ghosts & spirits but I'll bet you'll find what you're looking for under witchcraft."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 07:43:00 AM »
LeighBright has offered the book 'He Came to Set the Captives Free' to help you gain insight, not at all surrepiticiously promoting her obscure and conventially-rejected beliefs [/sarcasm]. Let's read a synopsis of this educational work of fiction from the publisher itself:

For 17 years Elaine served her master, Satan, with total commitment. Then she met Dr. Rebecca Brown, who served her master, Jesus Christ, with equal commitment. Elaine, one of the top witches in the U.S. clashed with Dr. Brown who stood against her alone. In the titanic life and death struggle that followed, Dr. Brown nearly lost her life. Elaine, finding a power and lover greater than anything Satan could give her, left Satan and totally committed her life to Jesus Christ.

Ms. Bright. So far everyone has offered rational and comforting explanations for this woman's experiences. The last thing she needs is to have her beliefs bolstered and redirected with this kind of extremist, fantasy garbage.

To use this woman's innocent misconceptions as a way to gain a new convert to your religion, and to do it by instilling fear, is disgusting and not at all Christian.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex with Ghosts
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »
No worries on that count. I happen to be quite sane and know religious fantasy when I see it.  My altered state is mine and mine to interpret.  There is a world that is neither religious or science and that is the world I live in.