Author Topic: This is too much for me  (Read 2243 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« on: March 11, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »
As a long time visitor to this fornits site and as a straight surivior I have to say this place has become too sick a for me to look at.   I'm gone for now and will be intouch w/friends via email and IM phone, etc.  See y'all for now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »
stay away from the fire.  This forum is a better place without you anyway, druggie loser, worthless piece of shit.  Good riddance.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
Sorry to see you go. We'll miss you in group.  :cool:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
On 2004-03-11 07:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"stay away from the fire.  This forum is a better place without you anyway, druggie loser, worthless piece of shit.  Good riddance."

You have no idea what a contribution this man has made by putting together the straight survivor conferences the past two years in a row. A man who has devoted himself, just like Wes and Ginger, to the cause of us survivors, and the understanding of other destructive, abusive programs, still operating today. A heroic man. I personally have worked for him, and know his intentions are nothing but the truest of true. You are spewing your meanness at one of the nicest men I have had the privilege to know, besides my own husband. You?re to stupid to consider anything like that, right?

How sad that you restrict your intentions to your own selfish, repugnant, personality. What a waste. You are unbelievably pathetic, and dumber than a box of rocks. I?ve never seen more of a moronic loser, that can't take constructive criticism, or any criticism, without resorting to the lowest level of behaviors,  and never showing a shred of moral values, or human decency. You truly are despicable. It?s also hilarious that you?ve chosen to start posting as an anon, because your natural stupidity shines right through. What an idiot.

I hope you?re proud of yourself, for running off someone that?s worked harder for all of us than you certainly ever could, you parasite.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
Actually, that was not me, asshole. Who the fuck are YOU anyway? You're still nobody to me. And just for the false assumption, which BTW, makes an ASS out of YOU, I'm starting YET ANOTHER obnoxious thread today, in your fucking honor, shithead. Love ya, go fuck yourself. :smokin:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »
On 2004-03-11 09:04:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Actually, that was not me, asshole. Who the fuck are YOU anyway? You're still nobody to me. And just for the false assumption, which BTW, makes an ASS out of YOU, I'm starting YET ANOTHER obnoxious thread today, in your fucking honor, shithead. Love ya, go fuck yourself. :smokin:  :wave: "

I was to you and Therion. It applies to both of you perfectly.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 12:10:00 PM »
Fuck you, dick. Go check out the new thread that YOU created for this board.  :lol:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
It?s also hilarious that you?ve chosen to start posting as an anon

Again, that was not me. Get the clay out of your ears, dumbass! ::hehehmm::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »
Dr. ########,

I would like to applie my 9th step and make amends to you for the lack of respect.

I'd also like to show my apperation to you for all that you've done for us druggies.

Can I reach out for a friendship and have a hug.

NOW, can I hold someone accountable?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »
kpickle is still a fucking loser.  LOSER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

On 2004-03-11 08:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

You have no idea what a contribution this man has made by putting together the straight survivor conferences the past two years in a row. A man who has devoted himself, just like Wes and Ginger, to the cause of us survivors, and the understanding of other destructive, abusive programs, still operating today. A heroic man. I personally have worked for him, and know his intentions are nothing but the truest of true. You are spewing your meanness at one of the nicest men I have had the privilege to know, besides my own husband. You?re to stupid to consider anything like that, right?

How sad that you restrict your intentions to your own selfish, repugnant, personality. What a waste. You are unbelievably pathetic, and dumber than a box of rocks. I?ve never seen more of a moronic loser, that can't take constructive criticism, or any criticism, without resorting to the lowest level of behaviors,  and never showing a shred of moral values, or human decency. You truly are despicable. It?s also hilarious that you?ve chosen to start posting as an anon, because your natural stupidity shines right through. What an idiot.

I hope you?re proud of yourself, for running off someone that?s worked harder for all of us than you certainly ever could, you parasite.

"

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2004, 08:59:00 AM »
Kpickle is down.  I will vote him in for president if he runs for that position, even if he's a little short.  I am sad to see that he don't want to come back here and that these sites have regurgitated to the point that there's not alot of political savvy anymore.  But then again, I have had the pleasure and paranoia to meet those like myself and been here just long enough to get my feet in the game.  I don't know alot, but I perceive that many here are tired of waiting and would like to finally see a large chunk taken out of Melvin and other people's hides.  I am tired of waiting for that next big step.  I'm not talking about something like that's gonna make anyone really change or feel better.  We all have to live with our mistakes and with others sometimes.  I want to see the break in this.  Still waiting, Me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
This is too much for me
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »
I'm still not sure if the pickle man was kidding or not. Either way, he's an alright guy and, imo, not a loser at all.

As to seeing a break in this, I think it takes a bit of patience. I think the Program--rehabs, political/propaganda organizations and all--is just one manifestation of an ongoing culture war. We all happened to get a potent slice of it, but not the most potent slice. Check out Tom Crosslin & Rollie Rohm or Ed Forchion. Now there are some representatives of the massive number of people who've been put through some bullshit! I'm sure none of us would want to trade places w/ any of them.

But this is a culture war in the end. It's been ongoing since the days when Anslinger enjoyed great success at incorporating his manic religious agenda into public policy. Barring armed rebellion (which, imo, no sane person really wants to see happen), the best we can hope for and more than history gives us any right to expect is for our society to gradually emerge from the mass psychosis from which we've been suffering for some 100 years. And that's happening.

For something that has spread with all the forethought of kudzu, the Internet isn't half bad."
-- Newsweek, 2/27/95

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2004-03-11 05:20:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"As a long time visitor to this fornits site and as a straight surivior I have to say this place has become too sick a for me to look at.   I'm gone for now and will be intouch w/friends via email and IM phone, etc.  See y'all for now."

Kidding? That doesn't sound like a joke to me. :???:

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This is too much for me
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »
Wasnt me either I dont post anon ...at all...ever
unless by mistake..
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed