Author Topic: Hyde / The family Foundation School  (Read 24519 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde / The family Foundation School
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »
BRAVO!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 22:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Interesting, you attended Hyde Woodstock the same years as my brother...who graduated in 2002...you probably didn't like him, considering what you said, but he's the shit.

Anyways, everything that people have to say on this board is so ridiculous it makes me shudder...people lie, and know that 2-4 is a consequence...so what the fuck are you guys whining about?

I got through it successfully, and I wasn't a baby about it, and no i'm not brainwashed, in fact I'm pretty individalistic and opinionated, I just know how to act mature.

Don't blame Hyde for your own bullshit - it's not helping you or anyone."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 22:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
<
Anyways, everything that people have to say on this board is so ridiculous it makes me shudder...people lie, and know that 2-4 is a consequence...so what the fuck are you guys whining about?

I got through it successfully, and I wasn't a baby about it, and no i'm not brainwashed, in fact I'm pretty individalistic and opinionated, I just know how to act mature.

Don't blame Hyde for your own bullshit - it's not helping you or anyone."

I was there and it isn't ridiculous what people have to say.  A feeling is a feeling and if Hyde made someone uncomfortable then this is a legitimate feeling.  If you notice the "hydettes" all use the same phrases and sound exactly alike.  This is what most people call a form of brainwashing or Cult like.  You can look at these "anonymous" posts and tell who was brainwashed by the way they speak. Maybe you got out of Hyde without scars, but many don't!  As it has been said, Hyde isn't for everyone.  It is for the very weak families who need a crutch and need Joe Gauld to Preach to them as their Leader. There are Hyde Followers, but there are many more who are not.  Ones who got out before the school damaged their son or daughter.  

It is obvious from all the posts that most of the student body have severe issues like drugs, alcohol, and out of control behavior.  It is also obvious that a normal struggling teenager does not belong in a place like this unless the parents don't know how to parent and need a Cult to help guide them!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2005, 10:18:00 AM »
I went to the family school for 25 months. During which, my hair was cut off because im "vain" and was forced to have short hair, my clothes taken, was not allowed to speak to boys or male staff because im a "slut",i gained 45 pounds in 5 months, was forced to clean sludge off poles from the bottom of a pond where sewage flows into because one of the older girls said i was being audacious. was told that im nothing more than a tissue that guys use me and throw me away, i was likened to a blow up doll, and my birthmother was called a whore. This was all during what they call table topics infront of a good 40 people. NOW... i am 24 years old.. i left there 5 years ago and i still have dreams about that place. All the stuff about the isolation room is true except before they built the rooms off the gym they used to wrap you in a blanket and duct tape you inside it... let you pee on yourself... they didnt care. I wont say that that place is total hell there were two angels there... i mean probably litteral angels... Jan Becker and Susan Runge, two of the most wonderful women in the world. Jan left a couple of months ago... but without those two women i would have never made it. but if you are a parent I urge you... DO NOT SEND YOUR KID TO THE FAMILY!!!!! there are much better places for your child. like in your arms. STOP INSTITUTIONALIZED CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!! love your children... UNCONDITIONALLY!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
I do understand them wanting to get kids off meds... but their alternatives arent that good either. CONFRONTAION... is the name of their game. yell in your face, embarass you humiliate you make you cry. WHY? because you did drugs had sex and diidnt go to school you yelled at your mother punched your father and broke stuff. so they yell at you tell you your a slut and a druggie and make your parents out to be saints.
What about the head of family 6 paul geer. A self admitted recovering sex addict who tells stories infront of co-ed groups of teens about constant masterbation and eating... how he would ge to peep shows... then would tell resentful stories about his father and how he drank... but then would welcome him to our lunch table everyday and falsely admit his love for him to his face.
All the counselors are recovering in some way. this can be good... but mostly at the family is like having convicted child molesters teach kindergarden. This place was insane. And the reason i say insane is because the deffinition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results (they taught me that) and i dont think they know what they are doing either. since last year when a kid jumped off the 3rd floor of the bulding during the middle of what they call "table topics" Their prized winner in turnaround for the youthful students at the prestigious family foundation school.  Tony argiros is a nut and i frown at his efforts to change the youth at that school. The founding father of the family... Tony... whos visits with thwe kids consist of telling us how much he loved his wife how much he used to jerk off and cheat and also how he now loves his wife... "TONY LOVES BETTY" he'd shout after in public recalling a time hed cheated on her and gambled. Well "jonie loves chachie" and im glad i dont live with you whack a loons anymore [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »
It would be great if the Family Foundation School had it's own board.  Although Hyde has it's problems it certainly isn't this bad.  I suggest the kids from Family Foundation make their own board that would be more visable to those looking for it.

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
Good idea. This thread was started on the Troubled Teen Industry board
by a parent looking at both Hyde and FFS.
It was moved over here when a seperate Hyde board was started.

for it is a truth, which the experience of all ages has attested, that the people are commonly most in danger when the means of insuring their rights are in the possession of those of whom they entertain the least suspicion.    
--Alexander Hamilton

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
On 2005-05-27 03:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I am still in my 20's and I don't even remember many of my high school teachers' names, let alone search for an internet site to talk crap about them.  

I too didn't enjoy high school, but I sure am not going to hold a chip on my shoulder for 30 years.  

Tommy, you are 43 years old...it is time to move on.  I don't know if I should laugh at these posts or feel sorry for you.

"

Ditto

Offline Lars

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
I have no experience with this "family foundation" school, but if it's anything like the school in Bath, it's bad news.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
I went to the family school from nov 03 until i turned 18 and left in june 05.  it was crazy - all the things people are saying really arent BS.  i was a teenager being yelled at for looking at girls, jerking off, and wanting to listen to "negative (influentially)" rap music.  also for just looking at this one girl i got yelled at and sweared at and provoked until i tried to walk out of the room and then they'd force me into the isolation room (solitary confinement) and would not be fed.  the policy was your grades control how much food you can eat whether you can eat a decent portion, candy, etc.  the rule was they can give u "alternative food" (a soy burger still cold in the microwave for 30 seconds); still they wouldnt even feed me that to that point where id get dizzy and feel like i was gonna faint (no lie.) also the previous comment about the teachers is true.  my one teacher Jim Kavarnos would tell us in physics class about how he escaped from prison and was an ex-con himself and glorified it to a very hypocritical extent.  also my one "family" staff member mike ducey would speak about how he used to jerk off on subways publically and has been in strait-jackets before ; he is the head of admissions so you will speak with him when enrollin your child there- ask him see what he says.  in conclusion, many staff memebers too many to go into detail about are ex-convicts and the many of the teachers are not certified at all and do not even have a teaching certification, so if you have any questions feel free to contact anyone in the FAMILY FOUNDATION SCHOOL Group of Myspace which you can find at http://www.myspace.com and by simply searching for the family foundation school

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
FUCK OFF.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
On 2005-12-24 22:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"FUCK OFF.

"

who the fuck is this wats wrong with tellin the truth about the school huh?????  wats the problem say shit to my face pussy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
:wstupid:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
hey steve... why don't you stop talking shit and being a little bitch. your not a tough guy. srop this shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
On 2005-12-29 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey steve... why don't you stop talking shit and being a little bitch. your not a tough guy. srop this shit."
You werent even talking about Hyde, get lost fucker, let this Hyde thread slowly die and go away forever, its very close as it is...