Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 48535 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2003, 09:22:00 PM »
I just got done viewing pictures over at Ken's site a saw a couple of pictures of Marty.After seeing his face I wanna  spit on him,that ugly mother fucking child raping peice of shit needs to be put in the ring for some discipline.

He is one ugly mother fucker!!!!Marty is the Kenneth Parnell of Maine.fucking child abducting raping peice of shit...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2003, 11:21:00 PM »
I saw his pictures too, dont they just wanna make you vomit?Why the thought of suicide never crossed Marty's mind we will never know.Not even a ugly aids ridden homeless hooker would fuck Marty, thats how ugly the man is.

Marty should consider suicide.He would be doing the world a favor and also making the lives of small children safer in the state of maine.

I'm sure Marty uses his ugly looks to an advantage in raping children.He tells them to go along with his lewd acts or he'll stare at them.Shit his looks would make a child piss in their pants and possibly shit themself.He is butt ugly.
YOU HEAR ME MARTY???? YOU ARE BUTT UGLY.......
CHILD MOLESTING MOTHER FUCKER...BURN IN HELL INDIAN....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2003, 11:27:00 PM »
Why is it that everytime you walked near Marty he would smell like urine? Is it becuase Rosenberg use to piss on him while Linda Roy held him down and forced a rubber dick up his ass?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2003, 11:33:00 PM »
I never notice the smell of urine on him.I always noticed a smell of butt around him, he most likely smelled like that because he can only afford one pair of underwear.In that CD Rom elan offers Sharon Terry bought him some decent looking clothes so he would look presentable.

Go to Ken's site and look at the pictures of him that were posted.Every out fit he is wearing is cheap and he not only dresses like a slob but is one.

The fuckin man is poor as hell, he cant even afford a decent car.When I was there he was driving some rusted out shitty car.Now Sharon Terry gave me a company car to use, a Lexus, another peice of foreign shit.Well at least it aint rusted out.Lexus is still a peice of shit car anyways.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2003, 12:53:00 AM »
Marty Kruglik loves fucking rubber dicks.Linda Roy turned him onto it many years ago.Linda used to shove rubber dicks up Marty's ass and he loved it.One time Linda shoved a rubber dick up her own ass and Marty pulled it out with his teeth and then shoved it up his own ass.
Clare Woodman video taped it so she can use it as a training video to train her kids for a carreer in prostitution.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2003, 10:53:00 PM »
It is to be said that one of Clare's children were molested by Marty Kruglik when they were in the program.A group was called on Marty for the allegations but was never granted.
Their was a police investigation but Joe's wallet was able to grease some politician's and it was called off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »
I always hated Marty even from day one.One time he stood me up and said that he was the man and that I better follow the rules in elan or I will suffer the consquences.Well Marty had his day in the spotlight,he felt on top of the world saying that in front of 37 residents.
Well Marty I have news for you boy,I am exposing your sorry ass now and the entire world will know about it.Now who is the man??

You ugly son-of-a-bitch, I aint through with your sorry ass not by a long shot.You will pay the rest of your sorry ass life for talking down to me boy.You aint shit you dirty Indian child raping scum bag.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2003, 06:22:00 PM »
When Marty was arrested forraping a 9 uyear old boy the police found the little boys under pants in Marty's car.Marty was arrested and was facing significent jail time.Along came Joe Ricci who saved Marty from certain long term prison term.

Damn you Joe!!!If you would've only let Marty rot in jail like he was destined to do.Now we have a grown man well into his 60's running wild in Maine abducting,raping,fucking,and sodomizing innocent little grammer school boys.Shame on you Joe for letting the devil go, may your soul burn in hell for this.....
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »
When ken Z went to visit elan back in 2000, he met marty for the first time and Marty made a pass at him.Though shocking to us all Ken denied Marty the honor and got very angry with him.

What happen was Marty and Ken posed for a picture together and during that pose marty pinched Ken's ass.From what I heard Ken got really mad and decked Kruglik, good for you Ken, we are all proud of you...
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
Isn't that just typical of Marty to go and do something like that?He is a walking sex offender.Its a shame that he was never convicted of that hanis sex crime back in the days.Because he would have to register as a sex offender for the public to see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2003, 06:35:00 PM »
When I use to be part of the service crew we were responsible for also cleaning Elan one where Marty had a small office and desk there.Anyway I was by myself and I opened up his drawer and pissed in it.He had a bunch of files in the drawer which I got my piss all over.
The stupid Indian never figured out what happened and I got a great feeling of revenge on him.I really wanted to shit in his drawer but thought I would get caught.So at a later date I picked up some cat shit near the dumpster where all the stray cats frequented and smeared it all over his chair.I rubbed it in so smooth that the human eye couldn't notice it.
I remember Marty remived the chair and had it thrown out.Again he was so stupid he could never figure out what had happened.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »
Fuckin Tanto Indian barn burning peice of shit Marty Kruglik.You horse stealer...

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2003, 09:29:00 AM »
Marty's great great gran daddy was hung back in the days for barn burning and horse stealing.Marty never actauall burned a barn or stole a horse.His generation which is also ours became too civilized for that.
Marty might of got upset that he couldnt steal horses of barn burn so maybe thats why he turned to child abducting and raping.
He is an Indian that has gone mad.More like wrong.
I think now he is a wannabe Indian,he is a tribeless fuck, no one wants a child raper in their tribe/club.

It's just a matter of time before Sharon lets Marty go, now that Joe's dead marty's job isnt as secure as it was in the past.Marty also has to be very careful becuase Joe is dead now and he cant rescue Marty anymore.

You are a very lucky man Marty Kruglik, Joe saved you a number of times from going to prison.Now you have to walk on egg shells just like any other pediphile today.Joe can't save you no more Injun, you're on your own kid.

I mean what are you planning on doing now Marty if you get busted commiting some outrageous sex crime?You gonna say "I knew Joe Ricci'
 they won't care about that,the name Joe Ricci didn't save you in the past, it was his wallet that did.I never fugured out still to this day why Joe always saved Marty's sorry ass, but one of these days I will uncover the truth and expose it for all to see.

Offline Marty

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2003, 10:12:00 AM »
Joe was a great man, he cared alot about me, I have the upmost respect for Joe.I see people have been busy telling my life story, thank you, you saved me a great deal of alot of typing.

To all my little friends out there, how are you?I miss you all, especially the ones that opened new doors for me.I know I opened alot of doors for my little friends, showed them things and positions they may have never experienced.

I love all little boys, they really warm my hurt.Going on a  new love search soon, hope to find that special boy sometime soon.I have plenty of wisdom and knowledge to show you.
arty Kruglik
Gay Indian Mongoloid Russian Jew Bag
I love my rubber dicks.......

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »
To all my little friends out there, how are you?I miss you all, especially the ones that opened new doors for me.I know I opened alot of doors for my little friends, showed them things and positions they may have never experienced.

See, you fuckin sick pervert why dont you just tell us all you raped them?Told you this guy was a child rapist.