Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 48079 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2002, 12:37:00 PM »
Dirty Tee-Pee #1
colley hill rd
Gray ME 04039
(207) 657 4421 ----->I beleive this is a payphone booth phone number located down the dirt road from where he lives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2002, 12:42:00 PM »
Marty's Tee-Pee is all hand made.He made them out of little boy's under garments that he keeps after a successful rape.His Tee-Pee is very very huge.Hell, you might think living in  tee-pee is so 18th century and is not practical for the twenty first century,but in Marty's case,give him a jar of vaseoline and a little boy and the man is in heaven.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2003, 09:14:00 AM »
I called this mother-fucker and he answered the phone.Just as I expected he kept to his story when I asked him why he lied on the stand about Elan being a brutal place.
Marty sure chnges his tune when you call him,He doesnt try to act all big and bad when you talk to him.I guess he knows there is nothing stopping you from getting to him now that we are all free.
What a fuckin coward Marty is.Tuck your tail and run boy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »
is it tru that thay found seman in his saliva if it is that is so sick :skull: and fucking nasty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2003, 09:29:00 AM »
Yes they certainly did find semon in his saliva.I recently found out from a reliable sorce that Marty forced himself upon Peter Moore.Peter was facing being shot down for breaking cardinal rules with Fred Konopasek in house dorms and Marty gave pete in option.Either be shot down or rub Marty offf in Elan one.Of coarse peter being the fagot that he is chose to rub marty off in elan one office.
I could just picture that stupid retarded Jewish mongoloid smile on Marty's face while Peter was pleasuring him.

Marty Kruglik is a very sick man and needs to be stopped.Your kids are supposed to be intrusted in his care and reality is that he is this rapid pediphile on the loose fucking every kid that comes in his path.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2003, 08:39:00 PM »
Pete also kissed Gottliebs ass.Pete was always intimidated from all the staff there.He would always have this expression on his face in encounter groups that he was gonna piss in his pants when someone got their feelings off for him.All in all he was a major pussy.
He probably did blow marty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2003, 09:16:00 AM »
Marty also blew Marc "The kike" Rosenberg in Elan one.Both of these men were fagots, I shouldn't really consider them men.A real man does dont suck off another man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2003, 11:53:00 PM »
Marc rosenburg was a fucking junkie, and when he said he had been sober he was lying.  He use to nod off in goups and drool on himslef in 2001 and this is after he left for almost a year.  He came back with his eyes sunk into his head.  I'm not saying he raped people or was a fag, you guys that say that shit are fags.  He is a junkie a real bad one, and he sucks, and he's ugly and has veins sticking out of his face and greasy ugly hair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »
On 2002-06-19 12:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"colley hill rd

Gray ME 04039

(207) 657 4421

Someone should send this sick child molesting fuck's number and address to his victim back in the 70's.I'm sure they would pay alot for this info."

Looks like Marty disconnected his number as well.Just wanted to say for all the callers that possibly called marty or Marc, good work,you have or shall I say had their numbers then and now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2003, 10:11:00 AM »
I hate Maty Kruglik. his face looks like a peice of shit.Everytime I saw his face I wanted to puke.What an ugly mother fucker Marty is.Marty's face was designed too suck dick and have sex with little kids.
Just thinking about his face makes me wanna go up to Elan and kick it in.So fuckin ugly!!!Having a face like that would confuse the hell out of me, I wouldnt know whether or not to sit on a toilet and shit or place my face on the toilet and shit.marty's face looks like a real ugly pimply ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2003, 09:42:00 AM »
I recall one time when I was in an encounter group they were short of staff for some reason and had Marty run one of the encounter groups.There was this student who Marty pissed off and decided to get his feelings off for Marty in the group.Marty started yelling at him and got up from his seat and threatened to have him put in the corner if he didnt stop.
It was the funniest thing,Marty was caught off guard and this student ripped into him in a big way.Marty called for an immediate general meeting to have this student dealt with.No other students in the rest of the house got up to get their feelings off at the student.The entire house made Marty look so stupid and I think he was embarrassed over it.

That just goes to show that no one liked Marty nor did they respect him.Marty got upset with the house for not getting their feelings off at the student and walked out.
It was kind of funny though because Marty did'nt set foot back into the house for like a month, it was like he knew that the house did not like him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »
There was this student in re-entry who use to wrok in elan 3's kitchen everyday that was so pissed off at marty and elan one for post poning his graduation he pissed on their food.Every day at noon a lunch tray went over to elan one to feed the corruptees.This guy I think his name was Mark or Mike had his graduation postponed for almost 2 months and was pissed!!!

He was involved in some big guilt contract with other students and got demoted for a week then obtained his re-entry position back.Once back in re-entry he worked in the kitchen and literily use to spit on the elan one food tray everyday.One day someone from the house caught him pissing on the food and Mark or Mike told him not to say annything and bribed him with cigarettes.ElAN ONE CORRUPTEE'S ATE IT.

It wasn't until a week later that the guilt came out in a GM and man did he have some hell to pay.marty was out sick for 3 days and had to be administered anti botics via IV for a day in the hospital.He was diagnosed with a bacteria infection which doctors thought were caused by food poisioning.

The student got this huge 3 house GM over it and was discharged that very same day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
I saw Marty and Marc sniffing lines in Elan one back when I was there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2003, 01:03:00 PM »
What about the student that cold clocked Marty in the jaw?He was a brand new resident that was be admitted into Elan and made it known he did not want to be there.He was at Elan for like 2 hours before he received his first GM which was ran by Jeffery and Marty.
Within his first hour at Elan he managed to start a fist fight with a resident and house in the dining room was called for a GM.Marty adressed his attitude and threatened to put him in the ring if this behavior continued.
Without even saying a word he cold clocked Marty and knock him to the the floor.The student was immediatly sent back to where he came from which I think was jail and that was the end of him.

Marty sported a black eye for a week and a half.Elan always use to say "If you are here this is your last stop, you cannot get thrown out of here". What a bunch of BS, you can get thrown out quite easily if you intimadate Elan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
I disrespected  kruglik in a GM once.I was getting a GM run by jefferey for some bullshit I was accused of and along cmae Marty who walked into the dining room.He stood there for about 15 minutes watching on as I was dealt with by Jeffery.Then out of know where he started discussing why I was in Elan in the first place.
I quickly interuppted him and said, I"m sorry and you are? Marty got really angry and strted raising his voice and yelling at me.I then interrupted him once again and turned to Jeffery and said, why is the gardner in here yelling at me.At that point there was some laughter amongst some of the residents for my comment.

Marty got very embarrassed and raised his voice and said, " I am a head director at this place,and deserve respect".I said " You certainly dont look like a head director, and you sure did fool me with those gardening threads that you are sporting." At that point I was placed in the corner only to recive another GM later in the week.

While I was in the corner I made Marty's life a living hell.I mocked him when he came into the house, I mocked him when he left and I degraded him at every opportunity.I let this little ugly man know I did not like him or respect him, I also spit at him when he walked by me.

I actually started a little retaliation against him, later down the road during my stay other residents treated him like he was a peice of shit.
Well Marty if you ever happen to come to this site and read this I still want you to know that you are still a peice of shit.I fuckin hate your dirty Indian child raping guts.FUCK YOU MARTY, FUCK OFF AND EAT SHIT YOU LOWLIFE UGLY FACED CHEAP CLOTHES WEARING MOTHER FUCKER......