Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 47717 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
you know what n dog i do actually beleive that (in my oppinion).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
On 2003-12-11 13:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-11-19 10:26:00, Marc RosenBlow wrote:

"Hello elan school how may i direct your call?

Yes Can I please speak to Martin Kruglik

Who shall I say is calling

John Richards from trouble teen magizine

Please hold while I direct your call

Marty answers:

Hello this is Martin can I help you?

Yes marty I would like to know why you think taping tampons to a 13 year old girls head soaked in ketchup is considered in your eye's thearupitic?

And who may I ask is calling?

This is John Richards from trouble teen magizine

There is a magizine that is actaully for troubled teens available to the public?

Yes

What do you publish in this magizine John?

Look Marty I'll ask the question's here, and I want to know why you feel taping tampons soaked in ketchup to a 13 yard old girls head is considered theaputic?

If you are refereing to the way Elan was run back many years ago I really have no comment or recolition of it.

So you are denying this ever took place?

I'm not denying anything John, it seems like to me you are investigating matters that occured a few decades ago from which I was not employed at the time.

How long have you worked at elan Martin?

I have been here for around 9 years.

Oh really, then why is it there are alot of other people out there that say different?

And whom are you refering to John?

I'm sorry Martin, but tha is priveleged information.

Priveleged information huh?Well then I would have to say you calling up here and asking about students treatments is also priveledge information.

Well Martin, did I at any time metion of request former students names? I don't think so.

Just out of curiosity John, were you the little bugger that called up here this morning asking Jeffery stupid questions?

Jeffery?Who's Jeffery? Would be another one of your cromies employed with you that tapes ketchup soaked tampons to 13 year old girl's heads?

Look John I see where this conversation is going and this is must likely nothing but a joke to you.

Ummmmm No martin, I don't find it amusing taping tampon's soaked in Ketchup to littel girl's head's.

Okay John if you wish to interview me on how things were run in the pat I would be more then gladly sit down with you over a cup of coffee or something, i really don't feel comfortable nor do I have the time to discuss what went on here at the school in the past.

So you are not denying it now Marty?

No John I'd rather meet you one on one and have this conversation done in a more professional manner.

Well Martin. I'm afraid that is not possible considering we are on 2 different time zones here.I usually conduct all conversations via phone call's or internet.Thats the beauty of telephone's and computer's, we can find out and conduct interviews in the comfort of our office's without havin to travel all around the world.Geese Marty you make it sound like you are living in the 18th century back in the cowboy's and Indian's era.

I dont know who I'm talking to first of all, for all I know you could be some hotshot lawyer looking to incriminate the school for your own personal gain.

Marty I told you who I am, I'm John Richards and I'm with the Troubled Teen Magizine.

Okay John.

Marty care to comment on allegations of child molestation that has been made public about you?

If you are refering to some of those anti-elan site's that are out on the net it seems to me that there is someone out there that hold's grudges against me and the school and are truly a sick individual.I have never performed any lewd act on any under age person, let's just get that straight.

Oh so but you have performed lewd acts on people that were of age? Am I getting this all correct?

John, when you are part of a school that focusses on teens that are emtional disturbed inviduals. heavy thearopy is needed to help those peple out.There is many individuals that go through our school and are unsucessful on changing their lives and allowing us to help them.In turn, there will always be someone out there rebeling against us because we tried to get in their minds and see what was going on, wait let me rephrase that, we try to help change their thought process so that they can live a successful productive life when they leave our school.

Oh so you brainwash teens in other words?

If you want to call it that John then so be it.We try to help them live better lives.

Marty, you mentioned that there are alot of people that have went through your program and were unsucessful and now hold a grudge.So why is it you advertise your website "Elan School" having such a high success rate?

John,I am not at liberty to discuss Elan's personal growth stastic's with you, if you like you could call back and speak with the school's adminisrator and perhaps he could help you with answering most of your questions.

I didn't call you Martin to discuss stastic's, I wanted to discuss your idea and methods that you consider treatments.I consider them abuse and I do speak for everyone else out there on the internet.The reason I called you is I have read alot of unethical treatments that you carried out on trouble teens in the past and you are avoiding  mos of my questions and lying about your employment with Elan.

I'm lying about my employment John?How am I lying to you about my employment?

Marty you told me that you only have worked at Elan for 9 years, that would put you back to the year of 1994.

Yes, I started working at Elan in 1994 John.

Then why is it your name was mentioned about the Skakel incident which occurreed way back before 1994?From my understanding you have been employed with Elan corp, since the 70's.

John I went through the elan program back in the early 70's and graduated.I briefly worked part time at Elan after I graduated 4 years later, but that was only part time and wasn't for very long.

Aout how long did you work for Elan after 4 years of graduating the program Martin?

Not very long John, maybe 6 months.I went back to school to get a degree and worked in another state helping out troubled teens?

Might I ask you what other places you have worked at ?

It's really no concern to you John.The point is what ever you have heard or have read about me whether its in the newspaper or the internet, chances are none of it is true and none of it can and will not be proved in any court's.

Court's? Why all the sudden are you sounding so concerened about court's Marty? Sounds like to me you have alot to hide form me.Are there people out there trying to take you to court Marty?

Look John, I have alot of things I have to get down today and this phone conversation is taking up my time a little too much.If you want to come to the school and meet with me face to face and sit down and interview me it can be arranged, otherwise I would appreciate it if you would not call her anymore to seek out stories for your magizine.We the staff at elan are caring individuals and we provide the best in care that is available today unlike other school and insititution's.Care that was provided 3 decades ago at Elan was very different and since then has been improved.So that is all I have to say to you John.

Ok Martin, I will document that you avoided most of my question's and denying working at elan during the seventies, or wait, was it only for 6 months as you have stated?I'm sure that there will be alot of former resident's that will be quite interested in what you had to say today.

Ok John you have a nice day......

Marty hangs up at this point.Well for those of you that went through the program and knew Marty I guess you can be the judges on how much he was lying to me on the phone.Far as I know this son of a bitch has been working at elan since the early 70's.

"

That is too funny man!!!You really talked to him?Marty was the brains behind all the abuse learning experiences that were enforced.HE use to sit in his office all day thinking up new cruel punishments for the kids."

Wow that was too funny, I can visualize Marty sweating alot and shaking while those questions being asked.
Marty is lying, he was there in 87, I can vouch for that.

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
I never understood what exactly Kruglik's role was at Elan, some say he was a senior director, others said he was a floating director. I think he was just an overall asshole.

Someone posted about how he would walk in on GM's and add his 2 cents, that was so true.I see alot of anonyous posters who posted about Marty here and some of the stories posted here about him are very true, I think I know who the posters are from being in Elan with them.

There was some crazy shit that went down back in the days, all the stories about Marty having gay sex in the school house was a great laugh but I don't think any of it's true, someone was having lots of fun.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »
Is that a real conversation? Marty was there in the early 90's when I was there. He commuted from Peabody mass., or so he said. He was there every weekday and even came to our basketball games. If he didnt work there why was he there everyday for my two years. I have no recolection of him being abusive or mean during my time, he actually seemed like a pretty good guy. I cannot speak for what happened before or after, but he was always good to me. But if that is a real conversation I wonder what he is hidding, and everyone else whould too.

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2004, 07:16:00 AM »
On 2004-08-23 20:55:00, JNAILZ wrote:

"Is that a real conversation? Marty was there in the early 90's when I was there. He commuted from Peabody mass., or so he said. He was there every weekday and even came to our basketball games. If he didnt work there why was he there everyday for my two years. I have no recolection of him being abusive or mean during my time, he actually seemed like a pretty good guy. I cannot speak for what happened before or after, but he was always good to me. But if that is a real conversation I wonder what he is hidding, and everyone else whould too."

Well for one he lied about the Skakel case. And back in the 70's and 80's he was a very abusive little bastard and dished out some very cruel and unusual punishment.

What's funny is someone wrote on this site that Marty is a butler for the Ricci family. Well it almost seemed that way to me, he followed Joe around and obeyed Joe's every command, he probably even wiped Joe Ricci's ass for him.

Luckily for you Marty decided not to fuck with you, he fucked with alot of peeps in my time and enjoyed seeing them pay for their alleged wrong actions.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2004, 08:31:00 PM »
Just very curious about his abuse etc. if you could provide more info

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »
They all seem like made up funny stories, nothing real

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2004, 11:22:00 PM »
john ferry, did you know matt pruden?

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2004, 06:11:00 AM »
i dont think so

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
On 2002-06-21 20:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did you know how they found out Marty raped that boy?The police took a sample of his saliva and found the little boys seamon in his saliva."
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2011, 07:15:52 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Okay. It isn't as bad as as a white supremist site. Is that the standard that we want to be held to or judged by? Not as evil as hitler?. Not as insane as manson? Not as hateful as white supremists?

"Not as bad as the worst" isn't what we should be. I thought we were something good. That we were trying to do something good. All I am seeing is hate.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can do or say whatever you want about anyone you want whenever you want.

i agree and one minor problem with saying that analogy to the bigotry on a white supremacist
site is that it is difficult to press slander charges when the statement or statements in question are directed or about a GROUP of people but those lies on here are specific statements of fact regarding a specific person that are NOT TRUE and with regard to that disgusting diatribe on HIV/AIDS there is no basis in fact and hence a court case waiting to happen...i just wish Marc didnt have to deal with all this hatred being spewed so vile no one
should bear alone and i will be there to make sure he doesnt have to get through the school
closing without real support and friendship

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »
Really? REALLY? You come here to defend sick, twisted, disturbed staff members and get all upset when people post about what they seen when they were at elan. Maybe the Kruglik and Rosenberg of your time was a water downed version on themselves and were low key, cause they were under the radar at the time. But the stuff I witnessed they did was off the charts in abuse and disturbing to say the least. Kruglik taping tampons that were soaked in ketchup to a 13 year old girls body with a sign that read "Please confront me as to why I am a WHORE!!!". How is that considered theraputic? And Marc coming to work high on dope and degrading girls to the point where they broke down and acted out was over kill. I mean the man wore long sleeve shirts in the summer time, all the time. And elan certainly did not have air conditioning in any of the houses. So to use an excuse as it was too cold for him is not an option. Maybe the Marc you know now is a different person cause he found God and asked for forgiveness or what have you, but they will never heal the mental damge both he and that pan faced Kruglik inflicted upon teenagers. What goes around certainly comes around and back to bite you in the ass. These wackos can act as normal today as they want to and paint themselves a perfect image of themselves, but the paint will never cover the old painting that will always bleed through to expose the orginal painting.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »
Hey reporter ,

Yaeh I was a witness to Diane Verry and her crown of Tampoons that were dipped in ketchup and and attached to her head , I don't think they were taped ,it was more like tied to a string and the string was tied around her head. Either way it was pretty sick. I wouldn't have ever thought of doing that to some one in a million years.

What was more sick is that this girl suffered from a physical condition called curveture of the spine and those sick non educated henchmen Kruglik for one thought she was copping an attitude wharn she couldn't stand up straight . In a very perverse way it seemed like those cretins tried to cure her physical condition thru repeated general meetings ,and I remember this beautiful blonde girl say repeatedly that she had a medical condition, and the General meeting and electric sauings just continued. Yeah I remember her Standing in a giant pot of sauce singing Sundown," some times I think its a shame " while covered in sauce   .Yeah I remember her well and you know Kruglik and Peter McCann never did cure her physical condition.  Actually elan. reP.orter there are a few of us that remeMber her and on occaision we still speak with her. It really is good to know that Diane survived.

Funny though you weren't there though cause I know who you are...you probably knew Rosenberg and something tells me that you still talk with him ....but hey you thought that I would  not know who you are .....its okay you certainly aren't Mark Babitz ...so Art please don't start I do know who the elan reporter is shoot ask our mutual friend, she knows also.

don't worry reporter I am not gonna out you , it just shows me a side of you that makes sense. And thats why you aint on the list.

You know elan is closed ,and thats a good thing right ?

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2011, 10:09:23 AM »
They are all true.I;ve been told by numerous amounts of people that Marty did in fact rape a child back in the 70's.
Jeff Gottlieb himself told me and all other residents in our house that he was a junkie.
And Marc Rosenberg was and still is to this date a junkie.He also was arrested many decade's ago for beating up his girlfriend while under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
lynda Roy was fired from Elan for breaking Elan policies,which was considered "Sexual Harrassment" towards Elan residents

There is nothing here at this site but fact.How could one make this shit up. It is all truth and not fabricated.If you dont beleive me call up Elan and make up some bullshit story that you are referencing Lynda Roy for an application and ask them what she was fired for.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
It is to be said that one of Clare's children were molested by Marty Kruglik when they were in the program.A group was called on Marty for the allegations but was never granted.
Their was a police investigation but Joe's wallet was able to grease some politician's and it was called off.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting