Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 47716 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2003, 09:15:00 AM »
Marty Kruglik has life size posters of Hanson and Little Bow Wow in his home that are covered with cum stains.Marty just loves those little boys.marty use to have the same life like posters in his office but Sharon Terry made him tke it down because she found it to be inappropriate to have little boys life like posters covered in cum stains hanging on the walls of Elan one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2003, 08:14:00 PM »
I caught Marty masterbating to a picture of himself in the kitchen.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2003, 01:26:00 PM »
Hello elan school how may i direct your call?

Yes Can I please speak to Martin Kruglik

Who shall I say is calling

John Richards from trouble teen magizine

Please hold while I direct your call

Marty answers:

Hello this is Martin can I help you?

Yes marty I would like to know why you think taping tampons to a 13 year old girls head soaked in ketchup is considered in your eye's thearupitic?

And who may I ask is calling?

This is John Richards from trouble teen magizine

There is a magizine that is actaully for troubled teens available to the public?

Yes

What do you publish in this magizine John?

Look Marty I'll ask the question's here, and I want to know why you feel taping tampons soaked in ketchup to a 13 yard old girls head is considered theaputic?

If you are refereing to the way Elan was run back many years ago I really have no comment or recolition of it.

So you are denying this ever took place?

I'm not denying anything John, it seems like to me you are investigating matters that occured a few decades ago from which I was not employed at the time.

How long have you worked at elan Martin?

I have been here for around 9 years.

Oh really, then why is it there are alot of other people out there that say different?

And whom are you refering to John?

I'm sorry Martin, but tha is priveleged information.

Priveleged information huh?Well then I would have to say you calling up here and asking about students treatments is also priveledge information.

Well Martin, did I at any time metion of request former students names? I don't think so.

Just out of curiosity John, were you the little bugger that called up here this morning asking Jeffery stupid questions?

Jeffery?Who's Jeffery? Would be another one of your cromies employed with you that tapes ketchup soaked tampons to 13 year old girl's heads?

Look John I see where this conversation is going and this is must likely nothing but a joke to you.

Ummmmm No martin, I don't find it amusing taping tampon's soaked in Ketchup to littel girl's head's.

Okay John if you wish to interview me on how things were run in the pat I would be more then gladly sit down with you over a cup of coffee or something, i really don't feel comfortable nor do I have the time to discuss what went on here at the school in the past.

So you are not denying it now Marty?

No John I'd rather meet you one on one and have this conversation done in a more professional manner.

Well Martin. I'm afraid that is not possible considering we are on 2 different time zones here.I usually conduct all conversations via phone call's or internet.Thats the beauty of telephone's and computer's, we can find out and conduct interviews in the comfort of our office's without havin to travel all around the world.Geese Marty you make it sound like you are living in the 18th century back in the cowboy's and Indian's era.

I dont know who I'm talking to first of all, for all I know you could be some hotshot lawyer looking to incriminate the school for your own personal gain.

Marty I told you who I am, I'm John Richards and I'm with the Troubled Teen Magizine.

Okay John.

Marty care to comment on allegations of child molestation that has been made public about you?

If you are refering to some of those anti-elan site's that are out on the net it seems to me that there is someone out there that hold's grudges against me and the school and are truly a sick individual.I have never performed any lewd act on any under age person, let's just get that straight.

Oh so but you have performed lewd acts on people that were of age? Am I getting this all correct?

John, when you are part of a school that focusses on teens that are emtional disturbed inviduals. heavy thearopy is needed to help those peple out.There is many individuals that go through our school and are unsucessful on changing their lives and allowing us to help them.In turn, there will always be someone out there rebeling against us because we tried to get in their minds and see what was going on, wait let me rephrase that, we try to help change their thought process so that they can live a successful productive life when they leave our school.

Oh so you brainwash teens in other words?

If you want to call it that John then so be it.We try to help them live better lives.

Marty, you mentioned that there are alot of people that have went through your program and were unsucessful and now hold a grudge.So why is it you advertise your website "Elan School" having such a high success rate?

John,I am not at liberty to discuss Elan's personal growth stastic's with you, if you like you could call back and speak with the school's adminisrator and perhaps he could help you with answering most of your questions.

I didn't call you Martin to discuss stastic's, I wanted to discuss your idea and methods that you consider treatments.I consider them abuse and I do speak for everyone else out there on the internet.The reason I called you is I have read alot of unethical treatments that you carried out on trouble teens in the past and you are avoiding  mos of my questions and lying about your employment with Elan.

I'm lying about my employment John?How am I lying to you about my employment?

Marty you told me that you only have worked at Elan for 9 years, that would put you back to the year of 1994.

Yes, I started working at Elan in 1994 John.

Then why is it your name was mentioned about the Skakel incident which occurreed way back before 1994?From my understanding you have been employed with Elan corp, since the 70's.

John I went through the elan program back in the early 70's and graduated.I briefly worked part time at Elan after I graduated 4 years later, but that was only part time and wasn't for very long.

Aout how long did you work for Elan after 4 years of graduating the program Martin?

Not very long John, maybe 6 months.I went back to school to get a degree and worked in another state helping out troubled teens?

Might I ask you what other places you have worked at ?

It's really no concern to you John.The point is what ever you have heard or have read about me whether its in the newspaper or the internet, chances are none of it is true and none of it can and will not be proved in any court's.

Court's? Why all the sudden are you sounding so concerened about court's Marty? Sounds like to me you have alot to hide form me.Are there people out there trying to take you to court Marty?

Look John, I have alot of things I have to get down today and this phone conversation is taking up my time a little too much.If you want to come to the school and meet with me face to face and sit down and interview me it can be arranged, otherwise I would appreciate it if you would not call her anymore to seek out stories for your magizine.We the staff at elan are caring individuals and we provide the best in care that is available today unlike other school and insititution's.Care that was provided 3 decades ago at Elan was very different and since then has been improved.So that is all I have to say to you John.

Ok Martin, I will document that you avoided most of my question's and denying working at elan during the seventies, or wait, was it only for 6 months as you have stated?I'm sure that there will be alot of former resident's that will be quite interested in what you had to say today.

Ok John you have a nice day......

Marty hangs up at this point.Well for those of you that went through the program and knew Marty I guess you can be the judges on how much he was lying to me on the phone.Far as I know this son of a bitch has been working at elan since the early 70's.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2003, 04:13:00 PM »
Here's something to think about.

Almost everyone who's been through a synanon reports that we were all required and encouraged to exagerate about past incidents.

I don't put any more weight into Marty's alleged high adventures running from one mob family to another than, say, Mike Skakal's alleged confession.

More than likely, there's a grain of truth to it. But there's no real point that I can see in focusing on it. It only distracts from the real crimes that are going on right now. That goes for the public and for the cult members. If you make outlandish claims just to piss them off, they can easily just write you off as wackos, just as Marty does above.

One of thereal crimes here is that they turn parents against their own children. They get parents convinced that their own children are dangerous, deceptive and deserving of whatever the staff at Elan feel like doing to them. Worse? Some of the kids wind up believing this bullshit about themselves. That's the worst thing they do, in my view. That's what drives so many people to desperation and despair. And when you're down there, you're all alone with those chiding ghost voices and even your own family won't challenge them.

It doesn't leave physical scars and it's just so hard to proove. But there are so many of you talking together who can coroborate the story and so many of us from other programs who had substantially the same experience, we just have to stick to the facts. Let's not make it so easy for them to dismiss us. K?

"One commentator pointed out that when the mafia commits violence, no
one suggests we bomb Sicily.  Today it seems we are, in a symbolic way, not only bombing "Sicily," but are thinking about bombing "Athens" (Iraq)."

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2001/cr112901.htm' target='_new'>Ron Paul, 11/29/01 Speech before Congress

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »
Got to hand it to you Marty, you must have some sperm calls in you that brain wash your former lovers.Your boy greg Cocksgrove is now residing in Japan molesting little gook boys.Was that your goal Marty? To poision an entire country with one of your pediphilers?Looks like you did a great job brainwashing  Greg, he seems to still wanna kiss your ass and that corrupt school you work at long after his departure.
Betcha you are really pissed off that you never got to us?We must be a real threat to you.See Marty, remember that one time I was in the corner and I said I will get back at you one day and you will pay for it?And for you to think that you got the last word in???Fuckin LMAO, I got the last word in marty, you mother fucker!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »
On 2003-11-19 10:26:00, Marc RosenBlow wrote:

"Hello elan school how may i direct your call?

Yes Can I please speak to Martin Kruglik

Who shall I say is calling

John Richards from trouble teen magizine

Please hold while I direct your call

Marty answers:

Hello this is Martin can I help you?

Yes marty I would like to know why you think taping tampons to a 13 year old girls head soaked in ketchup is considered in your eye's thearupitic?

And who may I ask is calling?

This is John Richards from trouble teen magizine

There is a magizine that is actaully for troubled teens available to the public?

Yes

What do you publish in this magizine John?

Look Marty I'll ask the question's here, and I want to know why you feel taping tampons soaked in ketchup to a 13 yard old girls head is considered theaputic?

If you are refereing to the way Elan was run back many years ago I really have no comment or recolition of it.

So you are denying this ever took place?

I'm not denying anything John, it seems like to me you are investigating matters that occured a few decades ago from which I was not employed at the time.

How long have you worked at elan Martin?

I have been here for around 9 years.

Oh really, then why is it there are alot of other people out there that say different?

And whom are you refering to John?

I'm sorry Martin, but tha is priveleged information.

Priveleged information huh?Well then I would have to say you calling up here and asking about students treatments is also priveledge information.

Well Martin, did I at any time metion of request former students names? I don't think so.

Just out of curiosity John, were you the little bugger that called up here this morning asking Jeffery stupid questions?

Jeffery?Who's Jeffery? Would be another one of your cromies employed with you that tapes ketchup soaked tampons to 13 year old girl's heads?

Look John I see where this conversation is going and this is must likely nothing but a joke to you.

Ummmmm No martin, I don't find it amusing taping tampon's soaked in Ketchup to littel girl's head's.

Okay John if you wish to interview me on how things were run in the pat I would be more then gladly sit down with you over a cup of coffee or something, i really don't feel comfortable nor do I have the time to discuss what went on here at the school in the past.

So you are not denying it now Marty?

No John I'd rather meet you one on one and have this conversation done in a more professional manner.

Well Martin. I'm afraid that is not possible considering we are on 2 different time zones here.I usually conduct all conversations via phone call's or internet.Thats the beauty of telephone's and computer's, we can find out and conduct interviews in the comfort of our office's without havin to travel all around the world.Geese Marty you make it sound like you are living in the 18th century back in the cowboy's and Indian's era.

I dont know who I'm talking to first of all, for all I know you could be some hotshot lawyer looking to incriminate the school for your own personal gain.

Marty I told you who I am, I'm John Richards and I'm with the Troubled Teen Magizine.

Okay John.

Marty care to comment on allegations of child molestation that has been made public about you?

If you are refering to some of those anti-elan site's that are out on the net it seems to me that there is someone out there that hold's grudges against me and the school and are truly a sick individual.I have never performed any lewd act on any under age person, let's just get that straight.

Oh so but you have performed lewd acts on people that were of age? Am I getting this all correct?

John, when you are part of a school that focusses on teens that are emtional disturbed inviduals. heavy thearopy is needed to help those peple out.There is many individuals that go through our school and are unsucessful on changing their lives and allowing us to help them.In turn, there will always be someone out there rebeling against us because we tried to get in their minds and see what was going on, wait let me rephrase that, we try to help change their thought process so that they can live a successful productive life when they leave our school.

Oh so you brainwash teens in other words?

If you want to call it that John then so be it.We try to help them live better lives.

Marty, you mentioned that there are alot of people that have went through your program and were unsucessful and now hold a grudge.So why is it you advertise your website "Elan School" having such a high success rate?

John,I am not at liberty to discuss Elan's personal growth stastic's with you, if you like you could call back and speak with the school's adminisrator and perhaps he could help you with answering most of your questions.

I didn't call you Martin to discuss stastic's, I wanted to discuss your idea and methods that you consider treatments.I consider them abuse and I do speak for everyone else out there on the internet.The reason I called you is I have read alot of unethical treatments that you carried out on trouble teens in the past and you are avoiding  mos of my questions and lying about your employment with Elan.

I'm lying about my employment John?How am I lying to you about my employment?

Marty you told me that you only have worked at Elan for 9 years, that would put you back to the year of 1994.

Yes, I started working at Elan in 1994 John.

Then why is it your name was mentioned about the Skakel incident which occurreed way back before 1994?From my understanding you have been employed with Elan corp, since the 70's.

John I went through the elan program back in the early 70's and graduated.I briefly worked part time at Elan after I graduated 4 years later, but that was only part time and wasn't for very long.

Aout how long did you work for Elan after 4 years of graduating the program Martin?

Not very long John, maybe 6 months.I went back to school to get a degree and worked in another state helping out troubled teens?

Might I ask you what other places you have worked at ?

It's really no concern to you John.The point is what ever you have heard or have read about me whether its in the newspaper or the internet, chances are none of it is true and none of it can and will not be proved in any court's.

Court's? Why all the sudden are you sounding so concerened about court's Marty? Sounds like to me you have alot to hide form me.Are there people out there trying to take you to court Marty?

Look John, I have alot of things I have to get down today and this phone conversation is taking up my time a little too much.If you want to come to the school and meet with me face to face and sit down and interview me it can be arranged, otherwise I would appreciate it if you would not call her anymore to seek out stories for your magizine.We the staff at elan are caring individuals and we provide the best in care that is available today unlike other school and insititution's.Care that was provided 3 decades ago at Elan was very different and since then has been improved.So that is all I have to say to you John.

Ok Martin, I will document that you avoided most of my question's and denying working at elan during the seventies, or wait, was it only for 6 months as you have stated?I'm sure that there will be alot of former resident's that will be quite interested in what you had to say today.

Ok John you have a nice day......

Marty hangs up at this point.Well for those of you that went through the program and knew Marty I guess you can be the judges on how much he was lying to me on the phone.Far as I know this son of a bitch has been working at elan since the early 70's.

"

That is too funny man!!!You really talked to him?Marty was the brains behind all the abuse learning experiences that were enforced.HE use to sit in his office all day thinking up new cruel punishments for the kids.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »
One time Marty was rushed to Portland medical center because he was choking on Mr.Alboro's load.the doctors had to pump his stomach and pump charcoal into his stomach.marty was released that night only to go back to the school house and suck off Alboro and swallow somw more of his cum but in moderation.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
I got back at Marty real good.I use to help out in the kitchen many times and use to have to bring the lunch tray over to elan one.I must have spit in that food a dozen times, and Marty ate it, along with Joe and the rest of the corruptee's.But what I really wanted to do was piss or better yet shit in it,that would have been the ultimate thing to do.

Just looking at Marty's face made me sick, he was such a peice of shit.As I stated in the past on this forum, this asshole would from time to time pop his ugly mug in on a GM that was running and add his  2 cents, what for I will never know.The rest of the students would give him this look like  "Who in the blue hell are you?"

Marty was a knowbody and will always be one.He is an ugly little man that stands 5ft 1 and has a fat head.His face was designed and engineered to fit up an asshole .Marty can take all his buffalo and go fuck himself.
tHe man use to talk about how sacred buffalo were and everything that came out of his mouth in conversation's were Buffalo this, Buffalo that, well fuck you Marty Kruglik and the Buffalo you rode in on!

Offline Marty Douchebag Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2004, 09:08:00 AM »
LMMFAO @ every post, well almost everyone.

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »
I got back at Marty real good.I use to help out in the kitchen many times and use to have to bring the lunch tray over to elan one.I must have spit in that food a dozen times, and Marty ate it, along with Joe and the rest of the corruptee's.But what I really wanted to do was piss or better yet shit in it,that would have been the ultimate thing to do.

Just looking at Marty's face made me sick, he was such a peice of shit.As I stated in the past on this forum, this asshole would from time to time pop his ugly mug in on a GM that was running and add his  2 cents, what for I will never know.The rest of the students would give him this look like  "Who in the blue hell are you?"

Marty was a knowbody and will always be one.He is an ugly little man that stands 5ft 1 and has a fat head.His face was designed and engineered to fit up an asshole .Marty can take all his buffalo and go fuck himself.

tHe man use to talk about how sacred buffalo were and everything that came out of his mouth in conversation's were Buffalo this, Buffalo that, well fuck you Marty Kruglik and the Buffalo you rode in on!"
[/quote]

Piss in his food, LOL !!!!
I remeber Elan being real strict about who brought over the food, I think they made a rule where only re-entry people could do it.

I remember hearing stories of a student contamidating the food for Joe and Marty, they got a huge 3 house GM over it and were SD for a long time.

It was b4 my time but not too long b4. The story went someone smeared fecal matter on the food and they got busted for it.

Don't know how true the story really is, staff never talked about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
On 2003-12-12 07:19:00, 88 wrote:

"I got back at Marty real good.I use to help out in the kitchen many times and use to have to bring the lunch tray over to elan one.I must have spit in that food a dozen times, and Marty ate it, along with Joe and the rest of the corruptee's.But what I really wanted to do was piss or better yet shit in it,that would have been the ultimate thing to do.

tHe man use to talk about how sacred buffalo were and everything that came out of his mouth in conversation's were Buffalo this, Buffalo that, well fuck you Marty Kruglik and the Buffalo you rode in on!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
THE LAST POST IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ.

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2004, 06:58:00 AM »
During my orientation Kruglik introduced himself to me, it went something like this:

How, Me Kruglik but you can call me kicking bird, Me Indian that helps run this school.Me so show you the ropes and go over policy's and whats expected of you.

Me take great pride of my heritage and me likes to smear fecal paint on face then run through woods making retarded Indian noises.

Me love Tatanka, Me like to eat Tatanka scrotum sac.

Hiyuh yuh yuh hi yuh yuh hi yuh yuh yuhh hi hi hi yuh hi yuh,
Then as he walk out of the room the hi yuh yuh's can be heard then going fainter as he walked back to elan one.

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2004, 06:27:00 PM »
On 2003-08-30 18:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I just got done viewing pictures over at Ken's site a saw a couple of pictures of Marty.After seeing his face I wanna  spit on him,that ugly mother fucking child raping peice of shit needs to be put in the ring for some discipline.

He is one ugly mother fucker!!!!Marty is the Kenneth Parnell of Maine.fucking child abducting raping peice of shit..."

Kenneth Parnell?????

I remeber that 4 hour movie "I know my first name is Steven"
LOL.

Maybe Rosenberg was his assistance like Kenneth Parnell had ?

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
On 2002-06-19 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I remember a time Marty came into our house to help run some encounter groups and he had know idea what half the residents names were.

Anyway he didnt run the encounter group the way we were used to having one.He would sit there and read off the slips to validate why they were dropped on us and he would consider whether or not it was essential if we could express our hostility towrds the person we dropped a slip on.

Most of the residents were extremely disappointed because they couldn't get their feelings off.After the group the house went to dinner and a fight broke out between 2 residents who had built up alot of hostility towards each other.

And why did this fight happen, all because Marty denied them the right to yell at each other in a group.Two days later house in the dining room was called for a ring from the percussion's of the fight,and of as usual Marty was there to watch it.

I think Marty enjoyed when the residents fought in the ring, he got some sort of sick pleasure out of it.That whole incident could've been avoided if Marty allowed them to vent their hostility.

Elan loved to have rings, the staff their totally abused their power and got off on other people's pain."

Fuckin Joe Ricci and Marty Kruglik use to bet on the students going into the ring, both of these 2 were corrupt peices of donkey turds.

I over heard Kruglik and Ricci talking about a ring match after the ring hours later in Elan one.
They were saying shit like "So and so could've had a knock out if?" they totally got off on it, for all I know they were betting on it.

During my stay at Elan there must have been 40-50 rings that I was there for.