Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 48446 times)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »
Diane

Yes I rewmember the mummy Gm's .(god I remember a lot of sick twisted stuff about that place )
Her First name was Jennifer (and stanley is close enough ) they also hads another girl named Mary  O'Bran (close to her name ) who was mummy'ed with jennifer .

gottlieb ran that Gm if I remember, they made them lie down (after all the screaming and yelling and spitting ).Made em lie in sheets and poured electric sauce on'em and then wrapped them up ,and left them on the floor .I think handcuffs were involved .

Yeah Jennifer got worked over ,she was related to Davidson . carrying her down to the lake and throwing her in .Jennifer got worked hurt by that sick place

I am glad you can talk about this stuff .The publik has no idea and even though straights and kids think they were like elan  ha .I think these surreal grostesqe perverse incidents that happened right before our eyes ,are just too bazarre for anyone to comprehend . This crap really happened . AND THERE IS MORE  FROM HUNDREDS OF FOLKS . This is just a tiny taste .

It is up to the former residents (we owe it to ourselves ) to make this brutal abuse public knowledge . I have said that I remember what happened to over a hundred plus people . I have also stated that I have not even really started to talk about those incidents .

I hope more former residents will be able to come forward  ,like Diane has , and God I am so happy you made it ....so many of us have not ..and we have to speak for them .

Diane my e mail is   [email protected]   drop me a line I would like to talk with you ,if at all possible .Also thank you for posting the truth and nothing but .

Peace

Matt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2003, 09:08:00 AM »
What is electric sauce?
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2003, 09:40:00 AM »
I want to state some facts here.For the first part of my stay at poland springs Maine was all Marty and Jeff.I had not yet met Peter M .He was on a leave helping his family out.When the house spilt up,I was picked thank god!I then went to 6 with peter as my Director and Ken Z under him.I have not one sick memeory to share.My hell was over.I never had to see those sick men agin,until reentry thats another story.It starts over? makes me wonder.I don't think I ever got a GM there.I do know,I was not a shot down scum bag anymore.I was however afaid for life.I have control of that life today and so grateful for the place to speak of a time so long ago a place deep in the woods Of Maine. lost  Not SNIFFELING ANONYMOUS WITH GUILT! I'm strong you get that straight you made mt morning. Thanks Diane Verry

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2003, 09:42:00 AM »
You made my morning.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »
Nazi electric sause smells like runny shit and looks like it too

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2003, 11:38:00 AM »
She sure did,she lost her mind!Had to go home for shark treatment.I remeber all to well they came soooooooo out sick on her.Hey people she ened up in the suller were service crew Dept was.tied to afreaking pole,I recall how she use to freek at her GM she was dieing in her mind.She was terrifyed! her poor mouth open in such fright!I can still see her and shall always scooping electic sause all over her and stuffing eggs in her bra.Jeff you stood there and directed this???I can recall mine but hers really fuckes with me head to this day and fuck off ANONYMOUS this is my right as a human being to get this out of my head and share her abuse.She can't do for herself.

The dog house you had built for her,remember marty, na not leaving you out! you gave many yourself.and laughed your ass off.You put that dog house on the stage and made her live in it! and How the hell do you justify your actions and those of you who protect them both! my god!NOT SNIFFELING! just saying it! BY THE WAY THE WEEK END IS HERE I AM not SCARED YET!send me mail I deleted you your funny!your god is DEAD!BIG BAD JOE. and Davidson don;t throw your shit Joes way you were the Doctor and don't forget it.Just a big show for all the state workers and judges.

here ya sliding mother.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »
that was me forgot to put screen name and just want to say it,so not into making correction and I know there are many Its fine though its honest something I can say I am.I don't need to be perfect when I am stating some very emotional and painful memories. HONEST ENOUGH YET ANONYMOUS.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2003, 12:01:00 PM »
Thats funny what about before the ken situation and we are not all twisted hey good word your from my era I see.na your just scared so take your toys and go home.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2003, 12:09:00 PM »
And i don't want to play with you.I was simply replying.I came here to say it! and then I want to shut down and take my son and his friends for some Spooky world fun.TWISTED YOU USED THAT WORD?
LMAO have your self a good day I know I will and I would love to chat with anyone who is mature and honest.LETS ALL WORK ON THAT LEVAL and get justice done. hey looks like I'm still alive and guess what who ever you are I live alone.that should be easy.MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS.your money is dead.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2003, 01:47:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 05:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"In reponse to your statement about me, the person who wants honesty, here is my one and only reason I don't post with my name:

You people are twisted.  I don't trust you at all.  I'd be afraid about what you would do.  I don't need you going after my dad or sisters as you went after Ken's daughter."

Buddy, no one "went after" Ken's daughter. Granted, some people who post here have a rather twisted, often frighteningly twisted, sense of humor. But Ken is the one who made that website abut his daughter.

Just so ya'll know, I wrote Ken privately after posting publicly here about that. Now, maybe he's smarter than I assume. Hell, maybe the whole thing is part of a sting operation to nab kiddie stalkers. But if all the info in that page is for real? No one should give that much info on the net about their kids. That's just plain foolish. Now, given this guy's history? How many people hate the SOB w/ good reason and how damaged some of those folks are?

Once again, I would recomend to Ken, for the sake of your daughter, that he either take down all that info about his kid or at least password protect it for CHRIST's sake!

As for anyone "coming after" anyone, I doubt it will happen in the real world. These folks, Elan believers and staff, are just a bunch of self deluded sadists and cowards. They can dish it out to captive 13 year olds. But they can't take 1/100th of it in prose on the net without getting all bent out of shape.

Guard with jealous attention the public Liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that Jewel. Unfortunately, Nothing will Preserve it but downright Force. Whenever you Give Up that Force, you are ruined.....The Great Object is that every man be armed.....Everyone who is able may have a gun.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1888952229/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>- Patrick Henry

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »
Marty Kruglik did rape many children when he was younger.I remeber Marty talking about it in group and regretting it.Joe Ricci saved him from certain death.If Marty was to be convicted he would've done some serious jail time.
One of the kids he raped was a son of a soldier in the mob.Man if that family were to have found Marty he surely would have been sleeping with the fishes.
I wish I could find out the name of the crime family that he affected.I'm sure they would still want to deal with him and make him pay for his crime.

Offline Rockman heaven

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2003, 11:58:00 AM »
WHILE UNDER THE SAFETY OF ELAN? yOU ARE SO DISTURBED.I am not a character I am real and I don't rememeber the MARTY YOUR TALKING ABOUT.THIS IS A FIGHT YOU ABUSE LOVER AND THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED!WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND ITS ALL COMING AROUND ON HIM!WHAT AN OFFESIVE COMMENT YOU MADE!ITS TRULY UNREAL BUT I WON'T LET YOUR SENCELESS WORDS EFFECT MY DAY.SHAME ON YOU HOW SAD YOU ARE.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2003, 09:39:00 AM »
Marty's idea for a quick fix on Indian war paint was he would pull his paints down and stick his finger up his ass and draw on his face with a shit infested finger.After decorating his face in his own fecal matter he would run through the woods and shove rubber dicks in his ass and make retarded noises.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2003, 06:04:00 PM »
Marty was the only person at elan to carry out strip searches on students he felt had contraband on them.He would hand select students for random strip searches regardless of their posistions in the house.Marty was gay and liked to see penis and balls.Never was there a strip search done on a female even though some female students had a history of sneaking in contraband.

Marty always would be one on one with the naked teenagers alone in his office at elan one.Rumor has it that he also had a cam corder in there which taped the search.This matter once brought to court once by a former resident and no tapes were ever found after a supena was issued to search the Kruglik's residence.I know for a fact to this date Marty has an entire collecion of naked teenaged boys stripped down to the skin showing all to Marty.
After my arrival to elan the strip searches stopped prior 2 months before I came to Elan.You have to ask yourself, did Ken Zaretzky know about this and was he involved in some way?

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2003, 10:06:00 AM »
There was once a 13 year old male student that Marty gave 4 strip searches too during his 18 month stay at Elan.Marty took a special interest in the boy thinking he could get into his mind and manipulate him.The student refused to have strip searches done after the first one and Marty threatened him a very unpleasant stay if he did not cooperate.
Marty's strip search took in excessive of an hour his excuse ot the boy was he wanted to be very through on it.Marty would convinatly make phone calls or pretend to be talking on the phone while the student stood naked in his office so Marty could buy time.
Marty performed cavity searches using latex rubber gloves looking for contraband in wa in no way medically quailfied to carry out such tasks.I is incidents like this that is an outrage.The tasks that Marty and other staff do up at Elan are procedures that only someone who is certified in that field are able to carry out.None of the staff at Elan have degree's or proper training to carry out task's they carry out each and every day.
The nurse that worked for elan I dont even know if she was a certified nurse.The funny thing is once a complaint was made legally by the student and law enforcement was notified, these illegal practices that Elan had done in the past were suddenly stopped and never performed again.What it all come down to is Elan took advantage of students and would push them to the limits.
Every since investigations commenced a few years back, Elan is in no way practicing these outrageuos procedures becuase they are now too scared in getting into legal troubles.