Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 48605 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2003, 09:00:00 AM »
One time When Marty was working late one night he became very confused when night owl announced "everything blows", Marty thought it meant a huge cock sucking event and ran upstairs to the dorms and was all game for sucking dicks.

When night owl explained to him that "everything blows" is an expression we use that means turn off the lights and get to bed Marty got real depressed.
he was hell bent on sucking dick that night and was disappointed that he couldnt suck one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
Marty once did something very strnge with his poop.Marty had a ziplock bag of his poop and decided to play with it on the elan basketball court one day.

He was rolling it around in his hads like play-dough and making letters out of it.He made is name in shit and left it on the basketball court.It said Marty Kruglik was here and it became ingulfed in fles.

Jow Ricci spotted the fecal matter on the court and got very upset.He made Marty clean it up and hose down the shit infested area.

he warned Marty if he ever cuaght him again playing with his poop during work hours that he would be disciplined.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2003, 04:49:00 PM »
Always kind of figured Marty as a strange person.He probably does sodomize little children.That ugly son of a bitch couldn't get a woman even if she was lying dead in a morge.

I say Marty needs to be stopped.This man is in no way certified to help out teenagers.
He is a fuckin lowlife Joe Ricci wannabe.

Offline Jeffery Gottdick?

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2003, 06:21:00 PM »
Marty loves sodomizing little kids.Although I have tried several occasions to get him to break the hanit by providing him with inflatable dolls, he still cant seem to give up his lust for a young boys asshole.
ut all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2003, 07:13:00 PM »
I have one request for all of you who continue to waste your time making up shit.  If you can give me factual evidence from a reliable source (which does not include the statement from Paul St. John, Nazi or any of the interesting characters that have been posting recently)I will them stop posting about how messed up you all are.
But I know you can't.  Marty is a great person.  I know that with out the insight he gave me I would not be the person who I am today.  You may not like him, as he believes in telling the the whole truth to people, and most of you can't handle that.  I look at this site only to remind myself of why I should continue to stand up for the right thing in life.  That was the one thing Marty taught me.  I remember Marty praising someone for standing up to a director when the director was wrong.  He is not a puppet for Sharon Terry or the concept of Elan.
If you want to go after someone go after all the people in the world who really do cause harm on millions daily.
Put your energy into helping the world.  You seem to have a lot of it, so do something productive with it.  I urge you to fight, but fight a fight worth fighting.
Your ranting may make some people upset, but nothing more.  You are not moving on, and you are not closing down Elan.
I know most of you will not listen to me as you see Elan as your problem, but i ask you to question why you feel this way.  Is it because you suffered some sort of abuse while you were in the safety of Elan.  We all know you didn't.
Again I urge you to put all this energy into a fight that will better humanity.

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2003, 07:17:00 PM »
Talk about making shit up about Marty???Marty is a toilet bowl cleaner and a servant for Sharon, he does what ever he is instructed to do so.He is a Indian slave.

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2003, 09:25:00 AM »
Ken Z and Mr.Alboro wanted to throw Marty a really kick ass surprise birthday party for him so they decided to rent out buffalo costumes and wear them.Both Alboro and Taret-sky rented this custome wear 2 people could fit inside of it and walf around like a Buffalo.

Anyway the party commenced and Taret-sky and Alboro were both completely naked before getting into the Buffalo costume, this way they could fondle each other under the costume without anyone seeing.
So the party had startedand lots of elan people were there, Jeff,Linda,Ann,Sharon,Joe,Clare, the school nurse and others.
Time for the main event , Jeff had the honors of intraducing the surprise and out came the Buffalo.Marty' face lite up and started jumping up and down in his place.he yelled out Buffalo!!!! Buffallo!!!!, Marty began to disrobe and jump on top of the Buffalo, still yelling out Buffalo!!!! Buffalo!!!! he made his way into the costume and noticed yet even anther surprise, Alboro and Taret-sky  butt naked.Then all of a sudden you heard oh ahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh huuuuuuuu coming from inside the costume.

What was surprisingly amazing is how the costume heald together so well, considering it is a 2 man capacity costume only , Marty was able to also get inside and fondle the 2 of the costume handlers.
Well that night Marty was the happiest man on the face of the earth, he spent all his time from his party in that costume, which was around 4 hours.Poor Taret-sky and Alboro, they were so sore and tired the next day both of them had trouble walking and it wasnt all caused by fatigue.

Word of advise, dont ever dress up as a Buffalo on Halloween and trick or treat at the Kruglik's place, because you wont find any treats over there, but you will get alot of tricks.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2003, 11:42:00 AM »
Here is some truth for you.Seasons in the sun? We had joy we had fun?Good byr pa pa its hard to die?Marty and Jeff always made me sing that song,once standing in a bucket of electric sause.Even the name of smelly shit is sick.I wondered at 13 what your problem was you made no sence.Reacting and acting out saved my sanity.How do you both justify your actions towards children.Marty you made me crawl to knock on the door.I did but,knocked and asked who's in there.We did this for hours.Try it again and do it right.I had control and did not knock your way oh,I payed the price by forse.You loved yelling four women please and over the chair I would be held down and then you loved to call GENERAL MEETING!Getting killed was worth it.I was not going to conform to your ways and what were they?To this day I will never understand your ways.At a GM you loved to put BOYS down always saying they had no Johsons?and me a septical for mens cum.I ask you what was the point in all that.I beleive your beyond sick and its frustrating as hell sometimes to tears,why you are allowed to care for children it blows my mind.I know you read in here cause I know you.At 13 I had to live in the garbage been and scrub it all day and then do a progress report on it and no stupid the maggots were not produtive they were dead.At 13I stood in front of the house to give you yet another progress report on the pizza oven.I thought the pepperroni was very produtive it was cooking and when house lol you got angry with me.I never understood what you wanted?SoI learned to say fuck you and gave you the opposite of what you wanted.Out here profesionals think that was very sane of me.and is how I survived my long stay.I sat on that dame stage for days it seemed.You made me sit Idian style and god it hurt like hell.I needed operation on my spine and you new it.I never moved though ass thats what you waited for.I did it my way.On my bithday I was shiped to bear mountain.At 14 had tampons covered in ketchup all tied together and put around my forhead and wrist,yeah ok your sane, and Joe should have taking care of the plumbing,a payed the price for that cause I was not conforming.Oh the Maine snow,that was afun filled day you and your smirk I worked hard with my spoon making those paths and you loved taking your foot and putting all the snow back.Do it again Verry.This is just some truth. God how can you still be there?It truly blows my mindThats whats frustrating folks.My mind is just as sharp today as it was back then.I don't allow all this to take up space in my head .I am just stating the true facts.Reacting and acting out kept me in lol and saved my sanity.So who was the DUMMMY.So glad the wash is finnally on spin.With Eagarness of our spirit your going down and you will answer to us.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2003, 03:13:00 PM »
After reading that shit you just posted I really hate Marty now.I say its time to make this filthy child molesting Injun pay for his crimes.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2003, 03:14:00 PM »
By the way Veery, when were you at Elan?

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
Diane,

I remember you . I remember  a lot of the incidents that you spoke of . you were in Poland with me .then the houses got split up  .I remember the incidents that you spoke of .

I could never understand why you went through the changes that you did .I liked you and thought you were a nice person and it seemed that you got worked over really harshly (for some one who was so nice .) I remember the electric sauces and the tampoons on the head .It was painful even to watch ,and just sick . Oh lord do I remember >

I am sure you remember me .  I am glad to hear from you on this board . God I remember you and all the lunacy that you speak of .  god I remember ,and I am glad you survived .I want  this place gone also ,and no doubt Kruglik ,Gottlieb and McCann and zaretsky  have some just deserts coming .

Long time gone ...a long time coming  God I remember the stuff you spoke  of ...Damn that place it was very sick , the violence ,just so sad and sick . Damn I remember .

Peace to you

Matt

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2003, 07:17:00 AM »
By the way I was there in 1973 at 13 years old and soon had that speacial GM birthday party.Happy birthday to me as a got my cake smashed in my face.The GM OH that was for reacting.See dad did come and was on the grounds with joe.I made a dash for the front door,after I was told ohhhhhh daddy's here all in my face.well was tackeled and two PO's brought be up stairs behide the back Pan.I sat in corner and then all my hope was gone and refused to knock scrub ect..That night I was sent to a sicker place. As My 12 year old  says(off the hook)Hey you out there who wanted HONEST.I have not even started and who are you? I put my real name here? On thursday I got mail,saying Diane be afraid this week end.I don't think so, already been there done that.I have actually replyed often here.I refuse to hide.Sometimes I forget to put my user name in,I get so involved with stating the truth!

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2003, 07:30:00 AM »
Hi Matt,Good to hear from you hope all is well in your life.It's wonderful To know your alive and can think honestly.Do you remember the mummy GM's for well lets call her stanly.Remember going through the woods all screemimg like ffffff nuts.She was thrown off the dock at the lake?wow thats was so good for kids marty and jeff you both came out soooooooo sick on her.I stood there thinking she would drown!That was my first General Meeting I ever saw.

Hey another song that blew my young mind and,remeber I was a dumb mother fucker. that was my label.
OUR HOUSE IS A VERY VERY FINE HOUSE WITH TWO CATS IN THE YARD?????????????????????????
well!How nuts is that lmao.First I thought,there are no cats,ect...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2003, 08:42:00 AM »
In reponse to your statement about me, the person who wants honesty, here is my one and only reason I don't post with my name:
You people are twisted.  I don't trust you at all.  I'd be afraid about what you would do.  I don't need you going after my dad or sisters as you went after Ken's daughter.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2003, 08:43:00 AM »
Dee your stories are very interesting and I think something should be done about it.Marty needs to answer for his sins.We should discuss this matter in private so we dont attract any unnecessary attention.