Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 47698 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2002, 08:21:00 PM »
I thnk it is safe to say that Marty is the biggest lowlife wanna be Joe Ricci loser ever to work at Elan.This guy is a scum bag, dirty,smelly,poor taste in clothing peice of shit.Where the hell does this scum bag get his clothes from anyway?Salvation Army box?

And to top it all off, he is sooooooooooooo ugly looking.His looks could make a Billy Goat puke.And that dirty unwashed hair of his, "Oh my God".I guess living in the back woods of Maine shampoo is the last thing you think about.
Homeless people smell better then him, and I'm not even gonna get into this man's breath.All I have to say is,Marty, you are one dirty mother fucker!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2002, 11:02:00 PM »
What they are is mean. Just mean

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2002, 01:39:00 AM »
"What they are is the truth"...so fucking what!..who cares what some guy in Maine did 30 fucking years ago..you want the truth...your sorry ass is still bitching and moaning about 18 months in a fucking place that made sure you ate, had cigarettes, and a bed with sheets and blankets, did your fucking laundry for you, provided an education...allowed you to develop RESPONIBILITY, gave you hope you never had asswad..."he did this and he did that" son, your no fucking angel, get a fucking life instead of wasting your time denying the sick can heal the sick...your an idiot.

Oh, and the anonn thing..no-one is anonn?...hmm, and a proxy is a waste of money? yeah, my IP is logged now...but if I were using a proxy, there isnt a damn thing anyone could do to find me...not the FBI..not the MOB...nobody...I just have no reason to hide from you stupid fucking baglappers who need to blame their problems on someone else, or expose someone else to feel better about themself!..didnt you take anything POSITIVE with you from Elan? Lie and say no will ya.  what the hell is the point of this site?...I really dont understand why adults need to go into a website , spew trash about other people, and WASTE time being angry about something YOU CANT FUCKING CHANGE....I do have a question tho...do you really think it helps YOU or anyone else with their emetional imbalance to let us all know how positive you are that someone is a child molester? Hmmm, I sense some shame there. Either your a victim, or a perpetrator...which is it big guy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2002, 09:04:00 AM »
You obviously dont get the point.You must have AD/HD.I will take the liberty annoy and grant you a nickname "Brainfade".Because you are so stupid and cant understand anything you read.
Hey Brainfade what don't you understand?"Elan is run by criminals"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2002, 04:23:00 PM »
Dear Anonymous,
  First, please see the "Terms of use" section at the very top of the FAQ located at http://fornits.com/wwf/faq.phtml4#terms (or click on the FAQ link to the left)

Second, no you're not entitled to anything from me without my voluntary consent or a legal warrant. You haven't got my consent to gain access to the information you've requestion. Have you got a warrant? Didn't think so.

Third, assuming you did acquire my consent or a warrant, and your rant on the reliability of proxy servers were even close to technically accurate, to whom would I provide such information?

In point of fact, publishing a publicly available name, address and phone number that any schmoe with an IQ greater than that of a cocker spaniel could get on their own is perfectly legal. However, providing information leading to the identity of someone who has a reasonable expectation of privacy (i.e. they don't provide the info publicly or to you directly and they have not done anything to draw legal action that migh force me to provide the research needed to ferret out that info.) might well be defined as a serious violation of privacy statutes and, possibly, complicity in criminal harassment on your part.

On 2002-06-26 01:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

I am acting in compliance with the duties of an American citizen and have sought the support of the US attorney generals office, and local police.

You are hereby notified.
What is this, a netizen's arrest? And some people say you have no sense of humor!

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

American P.O.W. 10/80 - 10/82

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)

Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-06-27 13:32 ]

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2002, 09:19:00 AM »
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2002-06-26 01:41:00, Anonymous wrote:
I am acting in compliance with the duties of an American citizen and have sought the support of the US attorney generals office, and local police.

You are hereby notified
Comply this boy ," GO FUCK YOUR SELF"
Man Elan must of really brainwashed this moron.
Mr. Expeditor of the internet,what happen boy when you were up at Elan?Did they shove cardboard signs deep up your ass?

Wait, I think I hear someone calling!!
Yes they are calling, I got to go, someone just called out for  "Expeditor proxy blackbox" I gotta make my rounds or I'll get blasted.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2002, 06:21:00 PM »
I have requested nothing...just a simple effort to have you open your eyes to the fact that you encourage criminal behavior...oh, and if you hadnt avoided the other issue aside from publishing someones phone number..I might not think you cant stand to read without reacting.

To Mr potty mouth...whats your point? or do you have one other than displaying your undeserving consumption of space and time?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2002, 07:49:00 PM »
I'm not encouraging anything but open dialog. Read the terms of use, please. All responsibility for anything posted here lies with the author, period.

I wonder of folks could be held criminally liable for covering up the real crimes commited in these gulags.....
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2002, 02:26:00 AM »
i am extremely confused about marty. if this is true, then why isn't he in jail if they have evidence of him raping a boy. can someone tell us how we can find proof of that. i would like to see an article or something because this is very shocking to me. i'm not saying i believe it or not, but i just want to know the truth as to if this is true a/b marty or not. thank you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2002, 09:16:00 AM »
It isn't true. There is no proof because it was made up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2002, 09:17:00 AM »
He skated on his jail sentence.By attending Elan he got out of it, plus back then it wasn't as serious as a term in prison you would receive today.
Though their is no current record or file that I can locate about this incident on the internet.The information I know is, the child was a boy at the age of 9 years and was from New York.
He was on vacation in New Hampshire when this took place back in the early 70's.His father was a soildier in the Italian Mafia and had his connections looking all over the tri-state area of Northern New England for the rapist.
A month down the road police caught up with Marty and got DNA evidence that put him at the scene of the crime.
As like some of the students that attended Elan, they were given opportunities to get help or go to jail.
Now these days child rape is a very very very serious crime.I dont think you get opportunities to go to institutions to get out of jail.

I found this information out about Marty when I was at Elan.Marty told us in a house meeting as an attempt to open up the eye's of the current residents who were not taking the program seriously.He told us he was facing "Child Abuse" charges and would've went to prison if he didn't get the help he needed at Elan.
When I finally left Elan I found out the real truth about Marty when I discovered an old newspaper story about a young boy raped while on vacation in New Hampshire.The article was in an old New York Post newspaper which I found while browsing through it.
I cannot rememeber the heading of the article, but it might be abled to be accessed through the internet.It is old so you most likely would have to pay to access old story archive's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
What a load of shit that is. What a load of shit you are.

>The information I know is, the child was a >boy at the age of 9 years and was from New >York.

Marty Kruglik was from Evanston Illinois which is a suburb of Chicago. If he had been abusing anyone it wouldn't have been someone from New York.

>He was on vacation in New Hampshire when >this took place back in the early 70's.His >father was a soildier in the Italian Mafia >and had his connections looking all over >the tri-state area of Northern New England >for the rapist.

Also being from the Chicago Suburbs it is fairly unlikely that Marty would have been abusing or raping anyone in New Hampshire.

>A month down the road police caught up with >Marty and got DNA evidence that put him at >the scene of the crime.

Sorry to ruin your stupidity again but in the early 1970's there was no such thing as "DNA Evidence" Nice try.

>When I finally left Elan I found out the >real truth about Marty when I discovered an >old newspaper story about a young boy raped >while on vacation in New Hampshire.The >article was in an old New York Post >newspaper which I found while browsing >through it.

Now, did you just happen to find the 30 year old New York post article flying down the street? was in in New Hampshire where Marty wasn't? or in New York where he wasn't? or did you find this New york post articke flying down the street (just by chance the correct date and edition) in Chicago?
If you are going to make up lies about the guy can't you even make up ones that someone (anyone) would believe?
By the way, what is a heavan? Do you mean a heathen? Are you illiterate as well as a liar? Out of touch with reality, stupid and mean must be a tough combination to go through live with. I'm sorry things have been so diffficult for you.

I am curious. Why do you keep being mean? Do you like to be mean? does it make you feel better? Does it get you hard? I just don't understand why you would want to keep showing up all over the place and be mean to people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2002, 04:27:00 PM »
This is a beautiful FLAME war. That story is so bulls%*t..LOL
I was wondering what a "Heavan" was as well. We can see that Élan failed someone in the grammar department or maybe he/she(anonymous story teller) failed grammar?

BTW
I used SpellCheck. Truth be told my grammar sukz ..OOps

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2002, 04:59:00 PM »
Oh, this isn't a flame war. This isn't a war. I just don't like seeing someone be mean for no reason other than they want to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2002, 05:10:00 PM »
LOL DNA in the 70's now thats toooooo funny!