Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 47869 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2002, 11:24:00 AM »
There you go being mean again. Why do you say such silly, hurtful and mean things all the time? What's wrong with you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2002, 10:19:00 PM »
"This incident about Marty raping a child has been twisted way out of proportion.Marty never was charged for actually raping him.A friend of Marty's raped the boy.
Marty held the child down while his friend raped him.Marty was charged with attempted rape and conspiracy"
OH! Thats all?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2002, 11:00:00 PM »
I don't get why you keep being so mean.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2002, 04:56:00 PM »
Pardon me, I had to get my mouth off the moose's cock, as Mr. Anonymous so eloquently puts it, to say something here.

There are no moose in Greenwich, CT.  The zoners would never allow it.  As for this b.s. about Marty, grow up.  I don't like Marty that much but I would be willing to explain to him in detail why I don't like him and maybe even resolve our differences, instead of posting this crap about him raping some boy.

Why would the New York Post care about an incident in New Hampshire anyway?

I generally don't post here because I consider this site to be pretty hate-fueled, although the founder probably has good intentions.  But get one thing straight, I'm not the enemy.  I am going to start a treatment place one day that gets back to the original intentions of Elan before Joe Ricci and others deluded it and fucked it up for a lot of people.  It will also updated for the humanity of the 21st century.  Kids won't be abused.

Also know that I won't post anonymously here.  If someone else posts here under any screen name other than my first and last name (with initial caps on both words), it ain't me.

Thanks.

Peter Moore

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2002, 10:07:00 AM »
You know thats funny, I had alot of difference's with Marty when I was at Elan and I tried numerous amounts of time to resolve my differences with him.
I called like 7 groups on him and they always got denied, finally I brought up in an A.M. to go one on one with Marty in the ring, and as  usaully it was denied.
What it all came down to is , Martin Kruglik was a big fuckin coward and had a yellow streak on his back.

I personally feel that these attacks against him on this message board are more then warranted and justifiable.After all he would say viscious and cruel things about us in general meetings in front of the entire house and we couldnt do anything about it at the time.
So if Marty ever happens to stumble across this message board, consider it your fuckin general meeting boy!!
Looks like I get the last laugh after all Marty.
And another thing Marty, my invitation to having a ring with you is still open.It would feel so good to stomp a mud hole in you and walk you dry after all these years.I still and always will hate your mother fuckin guts.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2002, 05:05:00 PM »
Here is what I would like to say to all of you and feel free to shred me if you care too. I read this site because it is relevent to what I am concerned with,as a parent, a human and a Straight survivor. The only thing I want to know is why you all post anonymously. You are thankfully not in Elan you are free and have a right to speak your mind on any given topic at any time. When I say things right or wrong they are my words and I will always own them. Anyway you know who you are and what you wrote and so the words remain and you have not claimed them. If you feel strongly about something put your name on it, and take whatever words come back at you. I found this website and it was a blessing to me. 13yrs of remembering Straight and no one understood. To find people who knew how I felt and felt as strongly or stronger about the political undercurrent behind places like Elan was healing to me. This is not an angry forum I think it is a wonderful place to come and heal and you guys should pick a name say your peace and realize that being together you can pick up whatever pieces of yourself you lost in your journey and be an individual again with an opinion that you cannot be punished for. You are free now we just have to get everyone else out. Thanks, kady
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2002, 02:30:00 AM »
Well said Kaydejaded your are right we no longer have to fear elan and or it's henchmen .

To stay in topic about kruglik ,If memory serves he wasn't a very tall person .What 5'3" or 4" yet he certainly was a stout solid boxer type boy maybe 240 or 250.
 And the gentleman in the previous post  use to openly challenge him in morning meeting to the ring,my question to you ,are you in the wrestling business or boxing business now?

There was another Director Peter McCann  ,Tall 6"4" 300 pounds (with a 2' cantileverd gut )a very scary boy did you know of him ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2002, 08:29:00 PM »
Well I read this site because I hate Marty kruglik.Marty is a penis sucking homo and deserves to rot in hell with Joe Ricci.
Sharon Terry's pussy looks like a really bad grilled cheese sandwich.
Jeffery Gottlieb looks like an evil pumkin head when he screams.
Marc Rosenberg is a skinny junkie who is capable of rape towards a young girl.
And finally but not least Lynda Roy is a fat ass foul smelling peice of dirty rotten vomit stain.
And Peter Moore is a Peter Moore.
Just wanted to say to Peter thaT THAT WAS VERY FUNNY WHAT YOU WROTE"Please excuse me while I take the moose cock out of my mouth"

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2002, 03:18:00 PM »
Anonymous's quote:

Sharon Terry's pussy looks like a really bad grilled cheese sandwich.

A Kinison fan, huh?  Sam rocked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2002, 10:44:00 AM »
Yes Kinison was the best.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2002, 08:23:00 AM »
Lets go up to Elan and Hang this child raping pediphile loser!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2002, 07:53:00 PM »
also i would like to point out a few things... DNA evidence was not only non-existant in 1970 but, also you would have to take the sample right after the incident becuase it would disappear or become cross-contaminated after a month in the guy's mouth.A news paper such as the Post has a huge legal department that would inform any and all contributing wrtiters to said paper that what they were attempting to put in the paper was slanderous or libel. Three, there is a statute of limitations on all criminal actions with the exception being murder. Four, I was in Elan four two solid years from 93' to 95'. In that time, I went from worker to Full Co of Kitchen. I only saw Marty three times for a grand total of about ten minutes, I was curious how all of the people posting on this site were exposed to Marty for such extended peroids of time. Five, in the brief encounters I did have with that guy he struck me as not so swift( to put it midly, in an attempt to aviod a word war with that Warbis chick  :smile:  ). In fact after swimming through his speech impediment and discovering words in my own Native language( english), it is the opinion of this court that he didn't posses the intelligence to tie his shoes, or write a letter, let alone master mind so criminal enterprise. I think perhaps the real people responsible for the Holocaust style attrocities that took place at Elan, are going unpunished and undiscussed.Finnally, Elan taught hate and negativity to all who attended, argue with me if you like, but it did. Teaching young and confused troubled teens to yell at each other and that wanting to be intimate with the opposite sex is wrong. Thats enough abuse for me, let alone general meetings, the ring, and that fucking Gi'ing crap. Since they alter reality and control the environment when visitors from school districts and law enforcement agencies try to investigate the claims of people like you and I, I am sorry to say, we will never win.

Teach a man to defecate properly, he'll be ok for a day. Teach a man to eat his defecation, he'll be dead in a day.---Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2002, 07:57:00 PM »
and another thing, why does a duck need a rain coat. Ducks feathers are genetically and specifically designed to resist water.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2002, 08:07:00 AM »
Marty is a fuck face mother-fucker loser.I wasn't there from 93-95 but during my time when I was at Elan marty would play a big role in G.M's.
Maybe his envolvement lesson after I left, maybe he finally realized no one cared what he was saying, and no one bothered to listed.
The point is Marty Kruglik's orgonal job at Elan was being a pet for Joe Ricci.
To be blunt, Marc Rosenberg "The dirty junkie kike jewbag" has more brain cells then that dirty Indian Heven Marty Kruglik.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2002, 12:34:00 PM »
He would attend general meetings from time to time and pretend he was a Joe Ricci.I guess it took him away from his poor out of style clothes wearing poverty ugly face bad breath reality and made him feel like a real man.
Bottom line, Elan is run by convicted sex offenders and drug abusers.