Author Topic: A Message to Newton  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A Message to Newton
« on: June 18, 2002, 04:14:00 PM »
Dearest dr or rev or whoever you are,

A long time ago you set forth on a mission to change the way people come off of drugs,being that your son suffered you might have had a good intention,But you sold out to the power of money and politics, You thought you were a god and that the rules did not apply to you, you controled and took advantage of the week and desperate. You convinced a lot even me that if I were to leave the program we would die,well I did leave the program and at the time not by choice, YOU were wrong, very wrong, I am still alive and now it is your time to be held accountable, I am going to rise to a power beyond your own imagination and I ask you to look at the names of those who are dead and ask yourself how you sleep at night, your day will come. not by a bullet,nor by a knife, no fist in the air hitting your face, I am going to beat you with my mind. Laugh now , by all means go ahead. Enjoy this time beacuse soon I am going to tell the world who you are
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scott Free

• View Profile
A Message to Newton
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 08:19:00 AM »
Yes, it is comforting to know that one day this asshole will die and won't be able to harm anymore children.

The rest of his miserable life needs to be made very uncomfortable for him though.

Headline I'd like to see:

Newton Commits Suicide Unable To Handle The Guilt

Offline Jessica

• View Profile
A Message to Newton
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 11:11:00 PM »
YOU KEPT IT SIMPLE, BUT MADE IT VERY SWEET! TAKE CARE WHOEVER YOU ARE. I AM ON THE SAME ROAD. JESSICA