Author Topic: question factory !  (Read 903 times)

Offline khwaou-me

• View Profile
question factory !
« on: March 02, 2004, 06:51:00 AM »

'Question Factory'

by: Khwaou-me.

Sometimes, I just keep quiet and look within, trying to discover myself. I go and go deep within. I observe everything with the mysterious vision which is also known as third eye. But when I look at my mind, I realise something very important. That each and every nerve of it holding is holding a question and they all are working out to produce every model of questions. And I come to a good conclusion that my mind is a  "Question-Factory".

My mind is always busy in making questions related to wide range of topics. In fact, this is a good sign of creativity. Because such act brings out more ideas & we can use any with our choice. For the alternatives are many, you 're sure to work out more better than others.

Plato thought that all knowledge & truth is already inside you , but it is locked away in a memory chamber you've got from a past life, and the key to opening it is to ask a whole lot of questions . So, this also explains why is it so important to ask the questions. Remember, you need not feel ashamed of your scholarly ignorance. Always remember, as somebody said that little knowledge is dangerous thing. It's always good will to know more, that's why you're sure to get the way out. It's necessary for your development and increasing your knowledge. Even Buddhism has said the same thing. Buddha says, " First, experiment and then only believe in what I teach." Actually, Buddhism is guided by both logic and spirituality. And this may be reason why Buddhism is becoming more and more popular even in Western countries.

Questions are very important also in the sense that there can be no answers without questions. All questions are the results of questions. So, if you're able to ask good questions then you'll get good answers and vice-versa. However, first of all we should focus on making questions. Because it's the most essential and primary step in the process of learning and gathering the knowledge. So, we should definitely ask questions to get the answers which are not yet known.
But the schools, the colleges and the institutions do not support this kind of quality in a student at all which I strongly oppose. Teachers get irritated. But we should make it a trend for better and active learning. Because if the students are not encouraged to ask the questions, they cannot be interested in what the teacher is teaching. Because to ask questions, students should properly listen to the lecture. So, 'asking questions' should be the part of learning without which the learning is not complete.

So, I suggest all my young friends to make the habit of asking questions. It's really good and interesting habit because that'll keep on holding your attention to the teaching.

However, the more important question to ask are with yourself. Such questions which will lead you to the answers and wisdom that will help you to understand yourself better. And this is called the 'self-knowledge.' Because it is more important that other knowledges.

Therefore, if you want to access self-knowledge, you must ask questions . And I'm also interested in asking such philosophical and introvert questions that's why I came to the concrete conclusion that my mind is a "Question-Factory". It exchanges its products with the answers. In fact, this maybe such great factory which will yield more employment to large number of people which any other biggest factory or industry in the world can. In fact, every mind can be a "Question-Factory."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »