Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19901 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2002, 08:14:00 AM »
If this really is the real Marc which I doubt, I'd just like to say"FUCK YOU MARC ROSENBERG, YOU DIRTY FUCKIN JUNKIE JEW BAG"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2002, 01:03:00 AM »
I appriciate your feelings of rage. I feel deep hatred still towards many I came in contact with in my stay at Straight, but making racial slurs discredits you and angers me.
     That shows an ignorance so deep that it is frightening to me. How can you speak of religion and his charcter in the same breath. The color race creed ect have nothing to do with being a sadistic, mean, abusive person. There are assholes in every demographic.
      You hatred is valid. Your ignorant way of expressing yourself is not. Your hatred suddenly sounds like the makings of a hate crime.
      If you care so much for your cause why would you so throughly discredit yourself by sounding worse then your offenders. In an earlier post I said that you should get a user name. I felt that way because you seemed like a coward posting in secret. But if this is who you are I don't want to know you. If you hate Mark so much then why did you just make him look so good by making yourself seem so bad.
       I want the doors of Elan closed. If you want the same thing you need to stop spewing hatred and start to focus on healing. If you don't then you might as well be on staff.  sincerely, kady
    PS please check my spelling too, I type fast never check and basically don't give a fuck. Thanx
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2002, 12:21:00 AM »
Marc I was in re-entry when you came into six and I wouldn't dignify this site with a response.Sorry to hear Marty almost had a nervous breakdown but the only people who didnt get something positive out of Elan were to sick to.People such as jennifer S, catatonic bob F.,TomB.Your energy shouldnt be wasted on this site you have to much to offer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2002, 01:58:00 PM »
Rosenberg you dirty peice of shit,you are so strung out and brain dead from your drug abuse you have no right to care for troubled teens.You think you are such a tough guy, yelling at and demoralizing teenagers.Tell you what skinny, I like to see you try to pull your shit with me today, I'll knock you into tomorrow and the following week.
You are nothing but a big skinny peice of shit!The very thought of you gives me diareha
,and when I let it all shit out in the bowl I say, bye bye Marc, have a nice swim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2002, 12:28:00 PM »
I remember one time I was walking down to re entry dorms I smelled someone smoking  a joint nearby.At first I thought I was imagining it but when I saw Marc walking out of the luggage cabin I knew the truth.I don't know how he can live with himself or Elan to allow someone like that to work there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2003, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2002-06-16 18:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here is Marc Rosenbergs address and phone#

368 Range Rd

Cumberland Center, ME

207 829 2861"

When you call his number it says it is no longer in service at this time.I wonder if he got alot of hate calls and disconnected it????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
On 2002-06-17 10:43:00, Peter Moore wrote:

"Why on Earth would you do this?  You're just asking for trouble.  Their are people out their who rabidly hold resentments against this man and you are almost inviting them to harm him.

I happen to love Marc a great deal, despite our disagreements.  If something happens to him, I'm gonna be pissed.

"

Looks like Peter fagot Moore is coming out of the closet once again with his homosexual feelings.He even admits he loves Marc.Hey Peter didn;t you used to blow that skinny little drug addict kie jewbag Rosenberg's dick in Elan one?I thought i read that somewhere at some sote some time ago.
Tell you one thing if someone did go to his house and pound the crap out of him I would laugh my ass off, better yet he is a jew, why not put him in the oven where he belongs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2003, 02:32:00 PM »
On 2002-10-22 09:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I remember one time I was walking down to re entry dorms I smelled someone smoking  a joint nearby.At first I thought I was imagining it but when I saw Marc walking out of the luggage cabin I knew the truth.I don't know how he can live with himself or Elan to allow someone like that to work there."

ROSENBERG GETTING HIGH IN THE LUGGAGE CABIN, FUCKIN LMAO !!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2003, 02:53:00 PM »
Sharon Terry busted Marc Rosenberg back in the mid 90's for smoking pot in the schoolhouse when no one was there well at least he thought no one was there.a teacher came in early one evening when the house was eating dinner and walked into the school house and smelled marijuanna,he searched all the rooms and found Marc ducking down behind a desk with the lights off.
Anyway the teacher told Sharon about it and Marc was disciplined for it,I think what happen was Marc was actually suspended from Elan.It was told to all of us that he was retiring, a year later he came back and looked really strung out.

I guess Sharon felt like a hipocrit for suspending him for smoking pot, after all most of the other directors have similar problems if not worse and they still work there.For example:

Jeff Gottlieb was a heavy drug abuser in his past and might get high still to this date on occasion, but that is not confirmed.

Claire Woodman was and most likely still is a hooker and turns tricks for a fix to this date.Im surprised that old was up cunt still works on her.Though she probably needs a lubricant to assit her on getting it wet, but then again, WHO FUCKIN CARES !!!

Marty Kruglik, need I say anthing more about this pediphile mother fucker?

Dave McVetty,"The normal guy" I feel bad that he was to work with all these losers, Dave is a real nice guy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2003, 04:49:00 AM »
Well I am not surprosed he changed his number. I personally called him 6 dozen times over a 12 month spand awhile back, most of the calls were made at very early times of the morning.
I woke his junkie ass up numerous times and told him what an asshole he is.Though he never had much to say in return to myself but had some shit to sell to another one of my friends who went through Elan with me.Due to the nature of my friends behavior I must keep him confidential in this post.
Marc seem to have pissed him off for the last time when they spoke over the phone so he decided to take a little road trip up to Marc's residence and pay him a little visit.Though I must admire him for all his patience waiting in his car for Marc to return home.After 6 hours of surveilance in front of Marc's home the junkie had returned.My friend got out of his car and walked up the driveway and approached him, Marc turned around and was about to shit himself when he saw him.
Marc acted all happy and surprised to see him but was really acting off his fear.You could see fear in Rosenberg's eye's when the confrontation started.Marc was asked why was he so hard and demeaning towards my friend and Rosenberg replied"Hey man its all part of the program".
Marc was also asked if he got some sort of satisfaction when he got in my friend's face numerous amount's of time when he had a general meeting,Rosenberg then proceeded to ignore the question and asked my friend to leave then attempt to walk away to go in his house.
My friend did not like the answer Marc gace so he got in Marc's face to see how much of a man Marc really was.Marc's leg's began to shake and he could even look him in the eye's.So my friend shoved Marc to the ground and put his foot over his throat and said, "Rosenberg, you fuckin skinny little junkie jew I just want to let you know that there is no stopping of me to kick the shit out of you" Marc sruggled to get his foot off of his throat.As marc laid helpless on the ground my friend gave him a ood hard kick to the gut, Marc rolled up in the fetis position and he spit on him.Not being satisfied enough my friend decided to use Rosenberg as a toilet and whipped out his dick and piss all over him.
That was it, then my friend got in his car and drove away.
Looks like Marc had what was coming to him.Marc is a very lucky man, my friend had mercy on him, he could of seriously injured Rosenberg.
There is more staff to be confronted in the near future and they will be found.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2003, 07:45:00 AM »
That is too funny.Why wonder Elan wont let former residents visit the school anymore, they all fear for their life.
A year after I left Elan I went back up their to confront Marty and the coward fuckin idian mongoloid jew wouldnt even come ut of his office.He talked to me from a window saying I had to leave or he will call the cops.
I was gonna beat his ass in front of the entire school.Well I got his address now and I am planning on paying him a visit real soon.Hopefully that is his correct address on this site.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2003, 04:22:00 PM »
Address has changed. I wouldn't reccomend any physical action thopugh. Likely just to get you in more tropuble than he is worth. Remember there really is no anonymity on these sites

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »
burn em all fuk em all. all staff in that place got twisted in one way or another. all u elan sympothizers can fuk off and especially all u staff monitoring these sites. ill piss on the ashes of that hell hole after it burns all the way down.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
The staff doesnt monitor this site,It would be cool though if they did,Then these lowlife assholes can see how much we hate them.marc Rosenberg is a filthy junkie and I hope he dies of aids.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
they watch all these sites. they probably put up bs posts to see reactionz as well.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"