Author Topic: Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number  (Read 11871 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »
The real reason why Jeffery was such a bitter fellow is because he like many of the other staff that went through elan are getting their revenge back.The only reason they work there is because they were abused when they went to elan and it makes them feel better to yell back and powerbase all over the students.

They are the ones that never grew up.None of these assholes are licensed to work with kids.They never received a degree in psychology.They are all wanna be psychiatrists.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2003, 11:01:00 PM »
Jeff was asked once during an amazing boring seminar. where they were (directors) telling us that the program was so great how you had to put your whole life and soul into it ,the basic indoctination yada yada crap .

Well old boy Jeffery was asked what by another resident Gerry G. maybe ,and after big elan pep rally speil .This man  asked "jeffery what would you be doing if you weren't doing this ?"(unmercifully abusing people or getting other people to do the abusing for him, of course this was not said it is a fact )...and Jeffery paused ,pondered ..said thats a good question?

Everyone was just straining to hear what this answer was going to be ?
the tension was was just thick in the air .

Then Jeffery opened his mouth and said  I would be a shoe salesman .I personally had to bit my lip to keep from laughing and getting in trouble ...A freaking shoe salesman ....  That is probably the only real work that he is qualified to do . I mean most places that treat children are required to have some schooling  Jeff has none .

Only in the state of Maine can a person with the High appriations to be a shoe salesman also run an abusive theraputic center.

Imagine buying  shoes from this freak .Oh they hurt my feet,and Jeffery saying oh thats good for you .He probably would suck as a Shoe salesman and I certainly not would buy any shoes from this
child abuser .Therfore why do parents send their kids to this hell hole .

It is because they are duped into doing this by elan and its henchmen .And old boy Jeffery , the shoe salesman aspiring, is one of those henchmen

just a little light

Matt

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2003, 11:06:00 PM »
Some how I got bumped off ,I don't need no stinkin bag .I wrote the above (previous )reply

dang computers

Matt

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2003, 01:11:00 AM »
Imagine buying shoes from this freak .Oh they hurt my feet,and Jeffery saying oh thats good for you .

LMAO!!

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2003, 06:27:00 AM »
yea i can also see Jeffery pressure one into buying the pair of shoes" You either buy these shoes or sit in a chair in the corner". "Chief expeditor, he refuses to buy shoes from me, put him in the corner".
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »
matt that was funny Im from the 70s and needed a lol ty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2003, 10:40:00 AM »
lol so good so funny

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »
::rocker:: thats some funny shit matt
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2003, 09:35:00 AM »
Ofcoarse we all know Jeff use to suck alot of dick when he was in jail, thats why he sounded like a dying Hiena when he got mad.Swallowed one too many loads in jail, Jeff was someones bitch in jail.Ever notice how he knew alot of jail terms when he announced them in GM's?He would use jail slangs all the time.
Jwff loved using prison catch phrases.....
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2003, 08:57:00 AM »
I can just visualize Jeffery's life in when he was in jail.Getting it up the ass day in and day out.Thats when it all started when his face turns red.He got dicks shoved so hard up his ass his face turned red.Everytime he yells in a GM and his face turns red is because he suffers from all those dicks analy penetrating him.

Someone should put you in a chair in the corner Jeffery, you corrupt little fat peice of shit.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2003, 07:47:00 AM »
Jeffery reminds me of the Penguin from Batman, they both were short little round men.Jeffery Gottlieb is a two faced son-of-a-bitch.This little fat mother-fucker lives to yell and scold defenseless teenagers.
Telol you one thing, Elan definately has a good little scam going on up there.All they have to do is fuck with the current residents and tack on an extra month to their sentences and bam, thats an extra $$$$ in their pockets.
Gottlieb is the master of squeezing more $$$$ out of the students parents.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2003, 07:22:00 PM »
LOL thats right on the money!  Pants pulled past his navel waddling like a fat lil penguine.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SyN

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2003, 10:35:00 AM »
I remember that shit.Gottlieb would wear his pants high past his naval, lol.gottlieb looked like he swallowed a 50 gallon drum during my time.From what I have read he lost some weight over the years, probably burnt the calories off from all that yelling he does.

Yea Gottlieb was one 2 faced son-of-a-bitch.I can still visualize him now, sitting back blinking his eyes real fast chewing the fat with someone, and BAM, 2 minutes later he is screaming and yelling and turning into a vein poping maniac.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2003, 11:09:00 AM »
he was a psycho. he would bring shit up and flip out over shit that happend a year prior.  He just blanked out all the time. i bet time just didnt exist for him.  He would get days confused all the time. he was seriously senile. He was fukn hillarious though gettin all red and squeeling at people, nazi i wish you could post a recoring of your impression of him, that shit is fukn funny.
SyN

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »
There are message boards out there that have recording voice options.I need to practice some more n his voice, I used to do it even better back then.