Author Topic: Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number  (Read 11872 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »
Jeff Gottlieb use to enjoy scratching his ass all the time.Every time I'd see Jeff he would be digging at his asshole intensly,I dont know whether or not he had a bad case of hemorroids or not but he definatly like to fondle his buttocks.
I could just imagine what his tighty whitety's looked like at the end of each day.He most likely had tractor trailor type skid marks on them.
Which reminds me, everytime I was near Jeff he had the smell of butt around him.Probably smeared lots of shit on his underwear from excessive pickings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2003, 09:05:00 AM »
Funning you mention that about jeffe picking at his ass because I once had a most unusual run in with him.It was 2pm on a Tuesday and the house was in gruops, I was on head counts and was making a run.I heard yelling going on upstairs in house dorms so I went up to investigate.
It was Jefferys voice arguing in dorm E I slowly and quietly asscended uptairs do see what was goinf on.Jeffery was in their all by his lonesome having a psychotic episode.He was holding a pair of under wear in his hands yelling at it.
It was his own pair and they were completely  covered with shit.Jeff was upset that his underwear turned shitty because he was picking his asshole.He was giving his underwear a verbal reprimand.I couldnt beleive my eye's less alone my ears.I mean the man was digging at his ass and must of got shit smeared unto his underwear and was basically blaming his underwear for what happened.

I slowly and quietly went back down stairs to continue my run.About 2 minutes later Jeffery came down stairs and I asked him if he could sign the head coount sheet.At this point he was all calm and cool and acted like as if nothing happened.As Jeffery singed the head count sheet he handed the clip board back to me and walked towards the dining room.I noticed his underwear was sticking out of his back side and had some stains on it.I shock my head and walked into the living room and attended group.

I think Jeffery was psychotic in way, I mean he can be sitting with you and talking and having a great conversation and the next thing he is screaming, ylling, cursing and throwing a fit.I dont know about this guy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2003, 01:55:00 PM »
only thing i can say good about gottlieb is he prolly had the only dog that wasnt getting fucked :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »
Jeffery picked at his ass because he was bite by a dog many years back.Some dog atacted him and actually tore off a portion of his buttocks and it gets discomforting for him every so often.

The doctors really couldnt do much for him so I think what happens is if he doesn't thourghly wipe his ass his underwear gets sucked in near his asshole and gets stuck.He really cant help it.He is not being perverted or anything.

Jeffery told me this story when  was a resident there. ::bangin::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2003, 05:28:00 AM »
I heard he was attacked by a bear and the bear bit him in the ass.I always got a kick out of seeing Jeffery scream and yell and blow up.He face turned so red and viens pope out of it.I was waiting too see if he would have a heart attack in front of the house.

Man he use to go insane during GM'S, he was like in his mid 50's when I was there.I wonder if he still screams and goes off like that today?

If he still does he will suffer from a heart attack,its just not healthy to be all stressed out like that, especially at his age.

:flame: <----Gottlieb at a GM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »
Jeffery always had this odd face expression when someone read the elan philosophy.It was like a mother reading a bed time story to her child.It would calm him down

He would blink his eyes excessively and really get into the philosophy being read.Almost like as if it were some sort of magic spell to calm him down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2003, 08:48:00 PM »
Jeff was two faced.THis is what happens to someone who does not take their thorzine on a regular basis,Jeffery is a prime example of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2003, 09:03:00 PM »
Jeff was just angry all the time because he was missing a part of his buttocks.So why not take it out on defenseless teenagers, yeah that will help....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2003, 07:41:00 AM »
When we use to have to compete with other houses in spotrs, gottlieb would also insist that someone bring a boom box and play his tape.And what were Jeff's favorite out played , hope i never hear them again songs? Queen, we are the champions and we will rock you.
The man would listen to it everyday at everytime it seemed like.One time after the house went to bed I saw Jefferey sitting all alone in the Coordinators office listening to both the songs and coing this head movement thingy as if he was getting into the groove.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2003, 08:29:00 AM »
Here is a list of Gottliebs favorite phrases.

Put him in a chair in the corner."Heavy Boston accent"

General meeting, General Meeting!!! "Face turns red"

Expeditor "refering to expeditor on staff zone"

You're bringing the house down "Said with Boston accent and spit flying"

You reacted to my Coordinators "Again, heavy Boston accent present"

If anyone has any feelings, get em off "More Boston accent pronounced"

You walk around their house shuckin' and jivin'

3 hots and a cot

Knock!!!!

Even though I havent seen or heard this man in many years I'm sure if I were to walk into the house I would here him using the same catch phrases.what would be funny is to visit Elan when a GM is in process and to walk right in the dining room and get my feelings off for Jeff.

I'm sure Jeffery would immediatly put on his puppy eyes face.I hated that son of a bitch,he was like Jekel and Hyde.He would have puppy eyes then turn into a mad tomatoe, spit flying everywhere.One of these days he will drop dead in the middle of a GM, I can picture it happening.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »
he did the same in 96-99, being in maine for EVER, how did ha still talk like a bostonian, after 100 years in maine you think it would go away.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2003, 12:58:00 AM »
Gottlieb looks like a mad humpty dumpty.For the little fat man fell off a wall and turned into a  screaming vein poping over weight teenager abuser.Gottlieb's fate is one day he will drop dead during a general meeting from his screaming.You can only scream for so long Jeffery, you will drop dead and I think it will be within this decade.

Just think Jeff you can push daisy's up with Joe,You corrupt son of a bitch.

JEFFERY CURRUPTLIEB

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2003, 11:14:00 PM »
Jeff always use to stare at Clare's ass during GM's.Everytime there was a GM and Clare was running it with Jeff, Jeff would always have his eyes looking at Clares behind.It was obvious that he had eye's for her.Maybe that would explain times he would leave the GM's for 10 minutes, he most likely went to the bathroom to rub one out.

There is no proof or knowledge that Jeff had sexual realtions with Clare, but Clare did have sexual relations with a handful of elan staff.I think Jeff was to parnoid to fuck her in fear that he may catch something and bring it home to his wife.

Can you imagine Gottlieb fucking his wife? I wonder if his face turns all red and he screams when he cums in his wife's face?

Jeff Gottlieb looked like a wine barrel with a face.His body had identicle semetrics to that of a wine barrel.Maybe he was a wine barrel, who knows....

I used to call Jeff Gottlieb "Jeff Corruptlieb", this mother fucker was so corrupt and totally abused his powers at Elan.He loved disciplining students that fucked up and couldn't wait for a student to fuck up.

One time there was this student  his last name was Spinler "Forgot his first name" He smacked Jeffery in the face after Gottlieb gave him an injust V/R.Gottlieb had him go in the ring and the student had to box  7 students without any breaks in between the fights.That day showed Gottliebs true colors,"FUCKIN COWARD" poor fat little Jeffery Gottlieb got assualted by a teenager and was offended on top of getting fucked up and had to have 7 people beat the kid up.
I'm sure if anyone that knew Jeff ran into him on the streets and confronted him would make Jeff so scared he most likely would roll off away from them.Thats right he would roll, fat little wine barrel of a man........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
I let the air out of Jeff's tire on his car about 2 dozen times over a 10 month period.It was the funniest thing, there were so many house meetings about it and they could never figure out how it was happening.Of coarse elan didnt suspect anything until about after the 6th time it happened.
Jeff would park it for awhile in front of the house to keep a close eye on it then after awhile he didnt think it would happen again and I struck again.Did that shit for 10 months.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2003, 09:43:00 AM »
I betcha Jeff's face use to turn very red everytime he found his tire flat.It doesn't take very much to set that man off into a rage.Taht will be the death of him, if we could only talk to present day elan students.We can tell them how to kill Jeff.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"