Author Topic: I just saw on COPS  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Therion

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« on: February 24, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »
They got a call to this house..and theres some couple fighting...anyways they have 2 little kids..

The cops look in the Kitchen and theres Gnats and flys and Piles and Piles of Trash and dirty dishes it looked like a fucking dump!

And the Cops are like "WTF is THIS?!" I mean it was NAASTAAY
 So nasty they basically told her to either clean it or they were placing the kids in foster home..

So they are asking the woman...do you work? "no"
well what do ya do all day? "Im a housewife"
But you havent cleaned the kitchen ,nor taken trash out in MONTHS?!

I was just like DAMN ya know??!And also why cant the husband clean the shit..
 It aint that fucking hard to do a pile of dishes..

When I was married I cleaned all the time..but Lisa was in school and working most of the time so I was trying to lessen the load...rather than be like "Clean up...cook me some dinner and get me a beer Bitch!"
 Because thats just lame...and Im a lover not an asshole and all that good stuff..

I was appaled tho..thats bad when the police have to come MAKE you clean your fucking house.
 Come to think of it...even when My live in and I were like down and dirty on the needle our house didnt look like that..

What causes people to live like that?
But Im a neat freak as well..I hate bugs...I hate trash and cannot live like that..

So if heroin addicts can keep a clean house...how  can regular people live in filth..and yet not have jack shit to do all day??

And yes I know this is a dumb post but Im bored and would like your opinions..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »
the level of punishment must be scaled upon the condition of the children. I'n not LEO, so I get to operate outside the wire. First priority:secure the kids...

1) simple boot kick, with a tooth dinner

2) crowned with a can of Sterno; add road flare

3) zip tie (ie. hog tie style) insert a short circuited lithium battery into most appropriate hole. Sit back and enjoy the BBQ. Jason

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
I was ta the zoo with my little boy and a grlfriend of mine last Sunday...there was this chick, probably no more than 17 or 18 years old with her little boy in the petting zoo.  She had a livid purple and black eye where someone had punched her I guess....anyhow, she was trying to make her little boy pet the goat...but he was afraid.  She tried telling him how my little boy was so small and not afraid to touch it, so he had to touch the goat.  Of course he screamed louder.  Let me add that the chick wasnt so quiet herself, sort of loud and obnoxious as trashy people tend to be sometimes.  

Anyway...she finally screamed at the kid..."I am gonna MAKE you touch the GOD DAMNED goat!"  and shoved him up against the goat....traumatizing me, the goat and who ever else was noticing.  The little boy is wailing death now and she is yelling at him about how he is such a little pussy for being so afraid of everything and then threatend to take him home.  To top it off she started laughing at him after she shoved him into the goat, all while he kept screaming.  Lousy bitch.

It ruined my whole day.  I guess it made me so furious about how some people are allowed to have children and abuse them like that....and mine was taken from me.  I have talked about this before...but I just wanted to drag that bitch around by her hair and over to the Alligator pen and ask her why she was so afraid to pet the Alligator.  If you want to trash your own life...so be it...but when it comes to little kids.....I swear I would burn people like that at the stake for doing what they do.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Therion

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
Muahaha bring on the white Trash!!!!

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 09:41:00 AM »
Muahaha bring on the white Trash!!!

Yeah, buddy..  :grin:

Actually, that story was one of the most heinous things I've heard in a while.. Fuck that stupid bitch! She deserved that black eye, no doubt...

Offline Therion

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
Yah dude and on the COPS show...the kids are crying and shit and the lady says "Its ok , baby, the police say Mommy has to clean the house...you didnt do anything wrong, pumpkin"
 to her terrified children :roll:

People are so fucking lame....and kids remember EVERYTHING. I have vivid memories from when I was 3 years old...I rememhber countless conversations I overheard etc etc...

And these people that just use drugs in front of their child....thats another thing..
 I have watched people shoot up, smoke crack and speed, etc etc....just pitiful.

I remember this one lady had two 5 year olds with her and she showed up at the "shooting gallery" with them.. It must have been 100 degreees outside...she makes them sit in the backyard and they were crying for water and she goes out there and screams at them..doesnt give them any water...I fnally did and this bitch yelled at me like..."How dare you...those are MY children!!" type shit..

Damn lady take care of them then..

I hate most people...I really do..
 People are like germs..and I would just assume lick a public toilet than get to know more people..

Offline Therion

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
Honestly I am torn..

Torn between wanting to be a better person...to be more loving to be more understanding..

Then the other half just wants to say "eat shit"

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 05:05:00 PM »
On 2004-02-25 14:03:00, Therion wrote:

"

Honestly I am torn..

Torn between wanting to be a better person...to be more loving to be more understanding..

Then the other half just wants to say "eat shit"
"

I feel that way all the time. :???:

Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status
--Laurence J. Peter

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cleopatra2U

• View Profile
    • http://360.yahoo.com/cleopatra2u
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »
On 2004-02-25 14:05:00, cayohueso wrote:
"
On 2004-02-25 14:03:00, Therion wrote:
"Honestly I am torn..
Then the other half just wants to say "eat shit""

I feel that way all the time. ::hehehmm::

~ M
he trouble with trouble is it starts out as fun.

Offline taureana

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: taureana on 2004-03-19 07:08 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
I just saw on COPS
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 12:49:00 AM »
Then again I used to clean all the time when I was on Dope..

But Im an organize freak..Ilike everything planned and in its place..