Author Topic: Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit  (Read 2167 times)

Offline agnstdwind

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« on: February 22, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
Mr. Kerr,

Please post information on your lawsuit against Cascade School here.
I am sorry that your post was booted off the Cascade Survivors board in Yahoo.
I would like more information.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline warriorprincess

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »
if you know what state he practices law in, you can look or have someone look in their bar journal for his firm name/address/phone number.  if he's a michigan lawyer, i will check for you.
ets keep trying and move forward

Offline agnstdwind

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »
I posted in response to the deletion of the persons post, and it was removed from the site as well. I don't know if Mr. Kerr is a former student or if he is an attorney.. I am hoping he's here lurking.

Thanks Princess :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 02:37:00 AM »
I am looking for the Cascade Survivor's board on Yahoo, but I can't find it. Can anyone post it for me? And I was wondering, why Mr. Kerr is suing the school? Thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »
Jon,
ITS LINDSAY, i was there till the end and one of your kids. my email is [email protected] i miss everyone............

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
Mr. Kerr/Cascade Lawsuit
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
john and leslie are in deep denial and cannot understand that michael allgood lied to them and is such a sociopath that he has never stopped lying and cannot stop lying because the truth is that michael allgood has an agenda and that is all he cares about.  that agenda is an obsession and he believes very deeply that the only thing that matters is covering up the molestations that occured so he can have naive folks think that cascade is like disneyland and not like neverland.   any one who exposes him as a fraud is labeled a loser  or  whatever insult they can come up with.  danielle is aware that michael is lying  and has kept the kid from him.  the sale of cascade is being blocked because so many have been victimized by michael allgood and he is harassing many with e mails trying to tell them who they can and cannot talk to.   if you get an e mail from michael allgood telling you not to e mail certain people  be assured that michael allgood is guilty.  he does this whenever he gets caught which is  often.