Author Topic: Survivor weekly check in thread  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Survivor weekly check in thread
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
Hello anon.  I was in 78 - 80.  email me at [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Survivor weekly check in thread
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2004, 06:47:00 AM »
Muhaha I am doing better..Plans are crystalizing..

I guess for years I have just kind of been..I dont know...like waiting for someting to happen..Sometimes I do wierd things like drive extra shitty with no seat belt on..

I am just...after about 13years realizing..That my issues arent really what I thought they were..
 I feel like Im getting to the roots of my mind..and everything is starting to make more sense..and I am realizing that alot of things were set into motion for me..without my consent nor understanding..

I always thought I was just a fuck up...oh I am too..BUT Im not a fuckup for the sake of being a fuckup..

I have uncovered family issues..Straight issues..I am starting to understand why I do what I do...and what my motivations really are.

Its all coming full circle now...
 And I think I have the answer...And this is the big one..Im either gonna push through or lose it for good..Im sorry I am so vague but it would take me 50 paragraphs to explain..

Hang in there guys and gals..Theres always a spot of light somewhere...find it..Must look past 10 feet in front of you..or you will trip..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed