Author Topic: Virgil's wake???? A relation to Newton??  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virgil's wake???? A relation to Newton??
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 01:21:00 AM »
Thanks for the update! It's good to know that no one I really cared about is still caught up with anti-god almightly. Drew, Jackie... who cares..... assholes then, obvious asshole now. Tony and Amy??? I know Tony, idiot. I do not know Amy K, I'll leave her alone..... Pete Day????? WOW! I did not know that he is still with Newty! Anyone know how Andrea D. is? She was cool.... It may be inappropriate but their mother always freaked me out.... Reminded me of the mother from the movie Carrie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2004, 08:01:00 PM »
Can someone help me remember who Pete Day is?  I know the other names and can remember their faces... but I can't place him.  Time frame?  Family?  NJ, TX, CA???  All?  And, is he married to Carolyn T?  Thanks.

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »
I have a question. For the people who are not married to other program people. Like Aaron & Erin & now Kristie what are their future prospects for finding someone to spend their lives with? No one who is not a member of the cult would willingly go into such a messed up situation. Even if they found someone in AA that person would not be good enough for Ruth Ann & Miller to approve. Besides when they saw what the hell was going on they would run for their lives. I think it is sad that those people will always be alone. Especially sad for Aaron. I personally think he is gay & he will never be allowed to live freely or be himself because there is no such thing as being gay, you know, "it's your drug problem" Or I guess in his case his behavior problem. Pardon me if I'm completely wrong on that one. That was just the impression I got from being in group with him.
Pete Day is Andrea Day's brother. He was there when I was in NJ in 85 before going to El Paso. I'm sure other people know much more about him than I do.

Offline Pug lover

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
Last I know of Tony, Amy His wife, Margie, Erin H., Bob Moss and Erin and Pete Day are all apart of them.  I am confused about Carolyn, did she really marry Pete?  I saw one of the graduates not too long ago.  They actually spoke to me.  I was surprised but they were civil.  It was scary after though to think they might judge me for how I look now.  I actually ran into them in a public setting so it was safe.  But weird.

Legalizing drugs is far from a panacea for all the distress caused by drugs, but it will eliminate most of the profit and corruption from the drug trade.

--Nobel laureate, Gary S. Becker

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »
I also have wondered what these unmarried "kids" will do for the rest of their lives.  What the heck, if grandparents, aunts and uncles are not worthy of a relationship with these elite people, where will they ever find someone to marry.  I can't believe that they don't think about this all the time.  I would get a little tired of being around married couples all the time.  Maybe Miller and Ruth Ann will find them a spouse from within their church.  Yuck!  Is there still a church that will employ him [if that is the word]?
Maybe Erin and Aaron will "have to get married" because there is no one else.  How sad....
Someone wrote that they are not good parents.  I really hope that isn't true.  I remember some the Kids kids, and they were so sweet.  They must get a taste of the real world when they go to school.  What are the parents who don't have family relations going to tell their kids when they grow up?That the  rest of the family didn't want to see them?  At least with Joel and Kristie's child, she  gets to be in NJ with her father and his family once in awhile.  She will never be able to  swollow the story of grandparents and family not wanting to see her.  She knows that they love her.  I bet that kills the Newtons.  I wonder if Kristie ever wishes she had stood up to them before   she went ahead with a divorce.  I guess we will never know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »
Miller cannot be associated with a church in a clergy position because he lost his collar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »
How are they living today?  Do the Newton's still have a nice home, with the freedom and finances to not have to work, to enjoy thier twisted retirement? I really want to know what thier everyday life is like. After all, didn't the insurance companies pay the damages awarded in the lawsuits?  What if anything came out of thier pockets? Or are they still living on my parents' money? I wish I could know if they were suffering.
I believe they have a wealthy son, and I'm sure he
would help them.  I'd like to see them have no
help, no where to turn, lose the house, the cars,
the jewelry, and live like some of you had to just to survive after you're stay at kids. Ok I'm done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
are you meaning mark newton, heard he was caught cheating on his wife with a guy actually if thats who you mean the " son with money "....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
I am sorry maybe its been mentioned previously, but could some one please tell me what newton has done now in order that he can not wear a robe or be a preacher, what crime has he commited now?? thanks all for your input...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »
Well if you ask me Miller or Virgil or Ruthann can all rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
"I am sorry maybe its been mentioned previously, but could some one please tell me what newton has done now in order that he can not wear a robe or be a preacher, what crime has he commited now?? thanks all for your input..."

Excuse me? I'm assuming you have not read many of the personal experiences on this site, and are not familiar with the extreme abuse dished out by this maniacal man. Does he need to do more damage than the damage he has already caused to the lives of countless children for decades? or should he be allowed to instill the same brainwashing and child abuse now in a different forum such as a church? Please read the testimonies and experiences of those who were in Miller Newton's programs to answer that question.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »
I think the person wanted proof that he lost his
religious title.  What is that darn site that lists the abusive priests....Prokov or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »
Thankyou, that is correct. I am aware of the damage and harm that Newton has caused believe me. I was just curious if he did something recently like one specific act of harm that caused the state or a city to have taken his robe away. Maybe something that was in the newspaper or on the news that I was unaware of. To all my fellow and long time friends, I wish you all health, peace, and happiness. A Good life to you all.........

Offline tenacious1

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
bushy eye brows, bad complexion(didn't we all), kinda whiny when he spoke,,,like jay leno, a little pudgy.............ring any bells yet?
AY UP SUCKER!