Author Topic: Remembering all  (Read 1213 times)

Offline sofiavillalovs

• View Profile
Remembering all
« on: June 10, 2002, 09:31:00 AM »
A lot of people may not remember me, I was in Kids of North Jersey for only 1 year. Although I was there for a very short time I still think of everyone.  I often wonder what happened to all the people I met like Tricia, Jenny, Serena, Erin, Heather, and all the other people I was in group with.  I am very greatful to have my family in contact again. For many years I knew nothing of my three causins, Luis, Jessican and Danny and always wondered when the day would come that I would know something.  Luckily I am back in contact with them and have my family united again.

Kids of North Jersey destroyed many people and their families.  Thanks to them we have all been scarred.  They could never repair the emotional damage they did to us.

I am very happy to read that people have been able to overcome the abuse and pain and gone forward with their lives.  That just proves how wrong they were about all of us.
Some of us may have needed help but the way Dr. Newton design the program was intended for pure hard core criminals.  We were being treated worst then the criminals that sit in jail.  One day he will pay for all he did.

I would like to hear from people that know me.  e-mail me at [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »