Author Topic: Hows it goin? I miss this sight!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Hows it goin? I miss this sight!
« on: February 06, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »
Hey to all my peoples i used to communicate with here on these posts...I just want to share my adventures since we all have last spoken. I started classes again on Jan 12 th? I had SOO much fun for that month. Dumped the boyfriend, partied, smoked lots of weed and ciggys, drank a lot, still had time for books, homework and sex. Then I swear from a split second to the next everything change. Super Bowl Sunday, 7pm, driving back to school from moms, blinked my eyes, and in front a car appeared like majic, a man suffering from a stroke, suddenly appeared in from of my 45 ish mile per hour car, smack, air bag hit lip down, kicked door open, and tons of people were there, helping me (great peoples) THEY CALLED 911, my mom to come, and my friend whom I was heading to go meet,my mom was very supportive, anyways0--- to get to the point, this is the series of events after-0--- ER, X-rays, Exam, Collapsed left lung, Chest tube inserted(ouch), inside of bottom lip busted, black blue chest from air bag all this from air bag!!!!, almost one whole week in hospital, got out today..I am ALIVE, still have beautful face, and all my working body parts, i was even wearing a seat belt...
and!!! cant smoke, and do several other things for 8 WEEKKSS!!...hmm..maybe ill stay a non smoker? ya think...very hard though/a big unexpected shift, but you know what so was ELAN.. Going to Elan was NOT planned, and 8 weeks isnt that long comapred to all the time spent there..So I will be strong and stcik it out...
Jenn :em:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 06:50:00 AM »
wow your a strong woman jenny. hope you heal up quick and definetly just give up the cigs.
glad to hear that you are ok and recuperating well!!
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Marina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »
Horrible things happen to us and sometimes it´s beyond our control. I´m glad you are so strong keeping your head up. I hope you quitt smoking cigarretes thou, I know you´ve heard this shit before, but they´re so bad for you... I´ve smoked for like 8 and a half years and it´s been 1 and a half since I´ve quitt. I smoke pot every once in a while but that´s it.  You can´t imagine how much my life has changed because of that. It´s unbelievable, really. I guess that´s up to you. In Brazil we have this proverb: "If advice was really that good, we wouldn´t give them away for free". So, do whatever you feel it´s best for you.
 Best wishes,
Marina

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »
Jenny,

Glad to hear you're OK.  You bring a lot to this site.  I also quit smoking several years ago and it was the best decision I ever made.  Stay smoke-free... you'll thank yourself for the rest of your life.

Take care,
Pete

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »
Well I am sure "smoking" is maybe like a tatoo, or a bad choice in a boyfriend you slept with. Right now I LOVE TO SMOKE!!! NO CIGGYS NO POT!!! AGHHHHHHH
i crave!!! crave!! crave!!! another Chips Ahoy Cookie????
ewwww...no...
I am 5'9 and weight 120, im happily thin!!! I am afraid I ll gain weight!!! (Like in Elan) I mean the diff there and here, I can eat what I want, when I want. Versus stuffing your face because you know those are the only times your gonna get to eat, and you dont have to talk...etc...etc...
To quit now, may be a really great decision for the future,,,now I dont see over that hill, I see NOW... 7 days...smoke-free, I taste better, ha my mouth, my tounge, but I miss the finger smell, the hair smell, the smell when you first light up... ohh!!! well...in a few weeks,,,,i will reacess things...i cant excersise cause of accident recovery time, and I am typically a high anxiety person so I feel I have nothing to do to use, to release my anxiety? Already thought of pot brownies...lol..But thankx everyone! For posts!